Minkys slinky mission!

wow your photos are fab!! i am only in my second week of slimming world, what an inspiration!! x

wow your photos are fab!! i am only in my second week of slimming world, what an inspiration!! x

Keep at it and soon enough you'll be able to put your pictures here too :) I'm sure you are inspiring people to join SW as we speak so well done xxx

The local newspaper featured an article on my weight loss today - eeeek! Was a nervous experience but it's for the greater good and hopefully some one will take the positive step to joining SW after reading xxx

image-1292587837.jpg

The local newspaper featured an article on my weight loss today - eeeek! Was a nervous experience but it's for the greater good and hopefully some one will take the positive step to joining SW after reading xxx

View attachment 82177

Wow Hun, what an amazing story. Your must be really proud of yourself.
and can I just comment on how gorgeous you are looking too xxxx

Wow you look amazing!!! I'm at the start of my journey again am near your starting weight and you have really inspired me....love your hair by the way! :)

Wow Hun, what an amazing story. Your must be really proud of yourself.
and can I just comment on how gorgeous you are looking too xxxx
Awww thank you hun :) xxx
Wow you look amazing!!! I'm at the start of my journey again am near your starting weight and you have really inspired me....love your hair by the way! :)
thank you Cheeks, and good luck to you on your journey! Welcome aboard the minimins forum, its such a great place and really helps a lot of us so stick around and shout if you need anything xxx

Hello there,

I've just seen this thread and may I say 'wow!!!' What a fantastic inspiration you are. You were beautiful before but the thinner you is even more.

Well done on your amazing weight loss xx

Wow you are an inspiration :D well done!

Hello there,

I've just seen this thread and may I say 'wow!!!' What a fantastic inspiration you are. You were beautiful before but the thinner you is even more.

Well done on your amazing weight loss xx
thank you Hannah, your words around here recently have been lovely and supportive :) xx

Wow you are an inspiration :D well done!
Thanks Raven xx
Your amazing and it is seeing things like this that make me believe I will do it one day too - well done :)
Thank you and yes, you will do it, we all can :) xx

thank you Hannah, your words around here recently have been lovely and supportive :) xx

Thanks Raven xx
Thank you and yes, you will do it, we all can :) xx

Well you deserve it! You've done amazingly well and are such an inspiration to us all!

I have my WI tomorrow and I need 0.5lb loss for my 3st award! Fingers crossed! xxx

LORDY AND LUMMY CRIPES ALIVE! I don't really know what else to say Minks, you have done so well. Its funny but I have only known you over the last year or so and you always seem slim to me, even looking at your stats, but seeing your before and your after pics - WOWEE. You are unrecognisable from that work photo and that stunning photo you took of yourself over christmas, well done -I feel a little song coming on "oo-we-oo, I wanna be like you, I wanna walk like you, talk like you - oo-oo-ooooh!"

What a transformation!

You look absolutely stunning in the photo at the wedding, and hardly recognisable from your 'old' self!

A massive well done on what you have acheived so far, and good luck for the last hurdle xxx

After hitting another milestone last night, my buddies on here have kinda egged me on to chuck some before and afters on this forum. Now, please understand, I'm not at target and I have 1 stone 10 lbs to get to my first target - I may stick at that but I'm all for assessing when I get there.

Quick background for anyone who doesn't know....

I started off my SW journey at 20 stone 7 lbs. I'm nearly at my 2 year anniversary of losing. I haven't smashed through it as quickly as some but to be honest, I'm not racing anyone, I didn't gain all that weight in a month, and a girl has still gotta have a social life right? ;)

So there we have it! Well, until target anyway! Hope it's not put any of you off your food (god forbid!) and if any one can take inspiration from my journey then I'll be one happy lass.

Hi MinkyDinky What an amazing transformation! Well done You look stunning! Just the inspiration I need to get the negative (feel like I'm never going to lose this weight)thoughts out of my head!

You are an inspiration, you are supportive on here and you deserve every congratulation you have had. The photos and newspaper article are amazing. Well done, you look gorgeous. Xx

LORDY AND LUMMY CRIPES ALIVE! I don't really know what else to say Minks, you have done so well. Its funny but I have only known you over the last year or so and you always seem slim to me, even looking at your stats, but seeing your before and your after pics - WOWEE. You are unrecognisable from that work photo and that stunning photo you took of yourself over christmas, well done -I feel a little song coming on "oo-we-oo, I wanna be like you, I wanna walk like you, talk like you - oo-oo-ooooh!"
Awww charley, thank you honey. You know that it's taken me 2 years and I am not looking for that quick fix, the slow and steady has helped me 'win that race' so to speak. I for one can't wait to start seeing you follow the same way, which you will xxx
WoW, Amazing!!!
thank you! Xx
Thank you so much for posting your photos. I got my 10% award this week and feel like I have a long way to go to target (9stone) but your pics just gave me the boost i needed :) Well done you amazing woman!!
thank you bluesoul, try to set yourself mini goals along the way, it really helps break it down rather than scare the hell out of you only aiming for the 9 stone. You can do it xx
What a transformation!

You look absolutely stunning in the photo at the wedding, and hardly recognisable from your 'old' self!

A massive well done on what you have acheived so far, and good luck for the last hurdle xxx
Thank you Ginlin! It is such a vast difference and even my close friends and family are gobsmacked when they see the befores! Xx
thank you and I hope that you can get to where you want xx
You are an inspiration, you are supportive on here and you deserve every congratulation you have had. The photos and newspaper article are amazing. Well done, you look gorgeous. Xx
What a lovely thing to say, thank you so much! Xx
WOW!! I was just looking for some inspiration cos was feeling a bit fed up today & you look amazing!!! The pic in the black and white dress...amazing!

Well done & thank you for inspiring me today! xxx

Hey LauraLoo! Thank you for your encouraging words! It's been a slog but I wouldn't have it any other way. If I can inspire people then it makes what I've achieved even more worthwhile. Good luck to you! Xx

Last night I was helping with a relaunch of a group with my C and I am half a pound off my 9 stone award (well, WI was Tuesday and that was my official weigh in, hopefully I'm over that barrier now... Just gotta wait till Tuesday to confirm!)

But I bought a new outfit and had to stand and tell my story to 3 different groups. I felt very confident in what is such a simple outfit but not something I would have worn before, when I was at my biggest.

image-4043974746.jpg

Last edited:
Back