Minnie's Diary Of Slimming World At Home

minniex

skinny minnie
Monday:

Breakfast: Cheerios & Semi Skinned milk - 5syns

Lunch: Whole meal chicken sandwich & Muller light yogurt

Dinner: Gammon Egg and chips ( No idea how many syns I didnt count really this day! )

Syns: Weatherspoons chocolate sundae dessert (sky high?) haha!

Monday was a naughty day but I think we need a little something to keep us sane so that was my dessert I had and it was lovely! Not feeling guilty because I no the rest of the week will be full on plan. Bit worried about easter but think my choccy egg will get in to the next week as i want to loose as much weight as i possibly can for monday!

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast and butter & Banana

Lunch: Nothing, Breakfast was late oopsy.

Dinner: Jacket potato prawns with chillie, sweet chilli, ginger and few other things (mama's home recipe for prawns ;) )

Syns: Nature valley trail mix bar 7 Mini milk 1.5

Today was a good day, apart from missing lunch which was a little naughty but i had breakfast too late due to waking up late, loving lie ins! I went for a run and using my skipping rope, tonight I hope to do some sits ups and crunches and maybe some more skipping. My food is admittenly boring you will find I have the same foods most days but im not great with food, I don't like much.

minniex said:
Tuesday:

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast and butter & Banana

Lunch: Nothing, Breakfast was late oopsy.

Dinner: Jacket potato prawns with chillie, sweet chilli, ginger and few other things (mama's home recipe for prawns ;) )

Syns: Nature valley trail mix bar 7 Mini milk 1.5

Today was a good day, apart from missing lunch which was a little naughty but i had breakfast too late due to waking up late, loving lie ins! I went for a run and using my skipping rope, tonight I hope to do some sits ups and crunches and maybe some more skipping. My food is admittenly boring you will find I have the same foods most days but im not great with food, I don't like much.

The prawn thing sounds yummy!'

Oh it is!
Prawns with extra virgin olivie oil, lemon juice, chilli, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper and you can put some parsley in at the end. :)

No need for butter in the jacket either enough juices to go with it! x

Breakfast today i've had wholemeal toast with scrambled egg and bacon. and a glass of milk from my HE yum!

You should its very yummy!
Finding it great more money in my pocket from not going to group too! I like the challenge to be honest.
How are you finding it? :)

Dinner today I had bacherlors cheese and brocli pasta n sauce 1/2 syn
& 3 strawberry laces 2 syns, and a mini milk 1.5 syns. yummy

Think its chicken in juicey tonight with rice mmmmmm

minniex said:
My food is admittenly boring you will find I have the same foods most days but im not great with food, I don't like much.

Haha! I'm just the same! What's wrong with the same thing I say :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

I prefer doing it alone, I went to groups last time I did sw 2 yrs ago. I find it intimidating lol. How old r u? What do u do?

Yeah well last year when i went to group my cousin came but she only stayed a week haha I don't like staying after weigh in because there all pally' an your there like hmmmmm haha so i prefer having the help and friends off this forum :) I'm 18 looking for a job just come out of college so hard to find one at the minute had a few interviews though so fingers crossed what about your self? :)

Haha! I'm just the same! What's wrong with the same thing I say :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Haha yes I suppose so! I see all these threads about food that are ecentric and im there thinking hmmm think ill stick to my boiled rice? haha! x

Juicy Chicken and boiled rice for tea just was lovely. Also had a mini malteaser bunny at a cost of only 3syns which was so worth it mmm!
total syns so far - 7syns. Don't think i'll be using up anymore unless the fridge calls. might just have a banana dipping in to smooth toffee muller light yogurt!

minniex said:
Yeah well last year when i went to group my cousin came but she only stayed a week haha I don't like staying after weigh in because there all pally' an your there like hmmmmm haha so i prefer having the help and friends off this forum :) I'm 18 looking for a job just come out of college so hard to find one at the minute had a few interviews though so fingers crossed what about your self? :)

Haha yes I suppose so! I see all these threads about food that are ecentric and im there thinking hmmm think ill stick to my boiled rice? haha! x

I'm 25 and an in education. Good luck with ur job hunt. What r u looking for? I was on sw about 2 yrs ago and went from 11.5 st down to 9.5st in only a few months. I have unfortunately had a terrible year and have gone up to 10.5st want to get down to 9. I actually quite enjoy sw lol! Feels good to be doing something good for ur body.

I'm 25 and an in education. Good luck with ur job hunt. What r u looking for? I was on sw about 2 yrs ago and went from 11.5 st down to 9.5st in only a few months. I have unfortunately had a terrible year and have gone up to 10.5st want to get down to 9. I actually quite enjoy sw lol! Feels good to be doing something good for ur body.
Yeah! Completely agree. I love being in control of what I eat also. I'm very organized naturally so I think having to organize and control my food each day gives me a bit of a challenge and its fun because you no its doing great for your apperance! :)

Thank you hun, looking for anything at the moment. Had an interview for "American Golf" Today retail shop. Although I dont no a lot at all about golf but it went really well. :)

Last year i was in the early 10s, But this year found my self in the 11 only by 11.1 but still its horrible to see i've never seen the likes of the 11s. so glad to be back in the 10s most deffo! But need to get to them 9s aint been 9 for a long time. would possibly want to go to 8s but dont no if its healthy for my height. :/ x

Thursday:

Breakfast I had whole meal toast AGAIN lol!! with a cheese triangle - 1syn :)

Lunch I had salmon with boiled potato from the morrisons cafe but got my money back for it because it was disgusting and hardly touched it!

dinner I had tesco light choices spagetti and meatballs - 8.5 syns which has not agreed with me and come straight back out of me :l!!

for additional syns i've had a pink and white 2.5 syns

Loving the look of that cake hun!
Great diary too!

Yes feeling a bit hungry now but nothing i can't handle hehe!

Friday:
Breakfast - 1 slice whole meal toast with scrambled egg bacon and quorn sausage. :)
1 glass of water drank!

Aiming for 3-5 syns a day till monday as i added 20 on for monday and my weeks total syns is now left to 10

Lunch - whole meal sandwich with turky breast and a muller light yogurt 1 glass of water drank!

Dinner - carrots, turky, gammon, sweetcorn, little bit of mash and gravy.

1 mini milk - 1.5syns

Last edited:
Saturday:

Breakfast: 1 Alpen Light bar & Glass of milk

Lunch: whole meal sandhwich with ham & muller light yogurt 1 glass of water drank

Dinner: gammon and pasta

and had a cheeky ben an jerrys frozen yogurt choc brownie so celebrate my half a stone loss woohoo!

Back