Minnie's getting skinny

Welcome back Minnie!

Good luck..... You can do this x

So pleased to see you are back Minne. Just as peased to see you have got rid of those sometimes destructive scales!!. Try not to think about your weight till WI day & oncentrate on getting back into ketosis & everything else that comes with it. Hope your day goes well xxx

How are you doing Minnie?

Minnie :) glad to see that you're back and fighting the battle. Most of that gsin will just be water, so fight hard this week my lovely and take it one day at a time!
Really missed you on here hun. Please come on here whenever you feel like you can't cope, just to see if we can help you first.

Have a good day hun and I hope it's gentle with you :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a major unexpected surprise announcement from a family member and ended up celebrating all weekend, BUT, sensibly as possible, meat/salads and it as many wines as I could have.

TS 100000% tomorrow morning and a huge catch up. Excited and looking forward to the 'empty feeling' rather than this 'I can't breath in my clothes or feel my waist feeling' lol x

Strange how nice that empty tummy feeling can feel sometimes. So weekend celebrations complete & back on the wagon tomorrow. You can do it Minnie xx

Back on track tomorrow! You know you'll enjoy it!

Good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Minnie I spent this weekend reading your old diary from last year as I was sad that my journey is going to take ages and wanted a pick me up :)

It did the trick and i'm rearing to go again :)

You can do it a second time I know you can :)

Couple of hours in and already feel so much better, and determined, and refocused.

Have not yet read diaries etc but am going too, and read my diary comments.

Hi Lou I didn't have a diary last year I joined this forum just a few weeks ago. Lost weight last year but did it with my Aunt not online :)

Have a great day x

Oops I thought you were someone else!!!! Wannabeskinnieminnie was the user name you should check out the old exante diary for motivation :) I thought it was her rejoining with a new user name *blush* sorry

Anyway well done for getting back on it :)

Oh it's fine! I will have a read! The motivation from diaries, all of yours, is what I need :)

Infact I'm going to browse before and after photos on here if I get time. I love B&A pics!

I'm doing my own way of Exante this time. I realise if I'm restricted, I always want to break free, and eventually I will rebel big time! So instead of suffering too much, I'm loosening the ropes and will be allowing milk in tea & coffee, and I will be drinking extremely low card almost zero calorie juices (that I always drink anyway) and ignoring the Citric Acid ban. The Exante flavourings are far too high for someone who drinks as much as me, and I was using tubs if the stuff so no more.

3 packs shakes only, 100% TS with minimal milk. No weighing, I need to stop for my sanity and most importantly my Will power. Stupidly the week I had the STS, I actually had lost 3 inches but already gorged on chocolate after weighing, before I thought to measure my thighs and hips. Today, after gaining almost a WHOLE STONE in a week and 2 days, I am done with this abuse iv putt body through. I'm sticking around for the long haul and I'm damn well going to be slender and happy by Spring :D x

Sounds like a good idea Minnie. Main thing is having a plan that you can stick to & if its not working change it. I'm sure you will find a way to get rid of those last unwanted lbs. Glad today is going well for you & good thing about banishing those scales!! x

Hey Minnie, must reply to you properly here, not just in my own diary. Welcome back!! Sorry I haven't posted sooner, crazy weekend, all over the place. So glad you're back. I have made a few of my own rules as well that make things a bit easier for me. Having one or two cups of coffee a day with milk in it is one of those allowances and it keeps me sane it seems.
The citric acid rule I completely understand, I mean personally I'm a big water drinker and rarely fancy pop or similar. But when I'm out with friends and we all have a drink, I'll go for a diet coke or pepsi and I don't care about citric acid, hasn't done me any harm so far (famous last words?). If it makes the difference between carrying on or falling off the wagon, then by all means, tweak it to suit you I'd say.
Also, the not weighing thing is a good idea. I might join you with that. Will weigh in this weekend, Saturday being official weigh in. And then ban them for at least a fortnight.
That way you can focus more on your body feeling rather than just the numbers on the display which can be quite deceiving anyway.

Well done Minnie for getting back on it - you found really determined and in the zone - well done and the best of luck x

Just catching up on some diaries, I've been so slack sorry :eek:

Sorry to hear you had a rough week or so Minnie, but delighted to read you're back on track and full of determination - good for you xxx

Totally agree with the tweaking slightly to suit your life style, it's all about changing habits after all not denying yourself for life ;) I put my scales away during the week and they only come out on a Monday morning for WI, I'm actually to frightened to weigh everyday for fear of being disappointed. One thing I learned from doing a similar diet years ago was that if my weight loss was low then my measurement loss was pretty good. I never lost inches & lbs the same week it was always one or the other, so if the scales were disappointing then the tape measure comes out!

Having a wardrobe of varying sizes helps as well because I have something that I try to get into every week - when it fits it's feel great ;)

Keep strong and keep going xx

Sounds like you have a great plan minnie!

I think we all have to do whats best for us and not just follow the standard one size fits all pattern!

Good luck x

Back