Minnie's getting skinny

Just off to bed so will read and reply tomorrow but wanted to update that Day 1 is in the bag hallelujah :) x

Well done Minnie. Here's to another good day tomorrow x

One day at a time Minnie, one day at a time. Hope day 2 goes well.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Well done minnie, the days will soon add up x

Well done Minnie. Good luck for day 2 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Minnie. How you getting on today x

Hi Minnie how's today been going for you? Hope you've had a good day :)

Minnie, how are you doing hun? I'm hoping yesterday was a positive day for you but if not, get on here and talk to us hun xx

Minnie... hope everything is going okay for you. Please come back!

Jumping on ever so quickly just to say I'm still here! Doing ok but want to up my exercise asap and can't squeeze it in yet. Having to take my work home with me so not got a lot of online time at the moment but it keeps me busy I guess!

Through the day I think a lot about my weight iv noticed, and habits, triggers etc no matter what I'm doing. I have so much stuff i want to talk about, debate, discuss.

Hope everyone is doing brilliantly! x

Glad your still here lurking in the background minnie :) x

Good to see you're still around and about Minnie :)

Hi Minnie. Stay strong!

Well done Minnie!! Glad to hear from you my lovely and keep going strong xx

Jumping on ever so quickly just to say I'm still here! Doing ok but want to up my exercise asap and can't squeeze it in yet. Having to take my work home with me so not got a lot of online time at the moment but it keeps me busy I guess!

Through the day I think a lot about my weight iv noticed, and habits, triggers etc no matter what I'm doing. I have so much stuff i want to talk about, debate, discuss.

Hope everyone is doing brilliantly! x

Well done for sticking with it Min, keep those thoughts in mind about what you want to debate and discuss, I love a good discussion :D

Back