Minnie's getting skinny

Well done for sticking to it... I know when I'm under stress I end up caving in and eating chocolate but well done to you for not doing that. :)

You are all so supportive! Thank you :) I'm being rubbish at reading and running at the moment sorry, but tomorrow's my last shift before 4 days off so I will be catching up and starting a new challenge Saturday - exercise bike lol. Bit sure what to aim for? 5 miles per day or something :)

Diet going ok but we've been invited out for my cousins leaving doo tomorrow night, so al though I will have chicken and salad, I will probably be drinking a little. Still not using it as an excuse to fall off today or eat rubbish tomorrow! But I will have to call Saturday 'Day 1' again (which I'm ok with because it's 1st Feb and suits my OCD lol). No social plans at all in Feb :) x

New challenge Minnie: 28 days TS starting on Saturday!

I wouldn't aim for anything bike wise, for the first few goes I'd just see how it goes and how you feel and then gradually increase it.

Enjoy your night out, and I think a 28 day TS challenge sounds fab!

Glad you're still with us and doing well hun. Love the sound of the 28 day challenge xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keep going Minnie :) I agree, just get used to the bike then set targets. You don't want to be too hard on yourself... X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Hi Minnie, hope today is going well & to plan xx

Hope alls going well and you're enjoying your days off :)

Hope you're doing well Minnie xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Minnie, hope your weekend is going well xx

Hi Minnie, how's things x

Oh god I vanished again. No long explanations or excuses, less talk more action.

Today is Day 1, going well, feeling good rawr!

Scales are gone. Weightloss app downloaded on my mobile. Goals set. Feb 28th I will make it, and I will weigh then. Hopefully get a nice bit of weight off by then. Infuriating thing is I will probably now be extremely lucky to hit 11.7 by then lol, and that's the weight I was a few weeks ago! Stone heavier today. Never mind. Last time I see this number. I Want them 10s more than I want food.

*dont give up what you want most for what you want right now*

You can do it! :)

Treat everyday as a new chance to loose the unwanted pounds ;)

You sound determined and like you have a plan, so keep those thoughts in your head - you can do it xx

Welcome back minnie!

Good luck, you can do it :)

Glad to see you back Minnie, stick with it and you'll be moving down the numbers in no time.

Back