What weightloss app you using ? X

Yay you're back. Good for you x

Welcome back Minnie.

Go on girly!! We're all behind you my lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Minnie, how has your day gone x

Thanks all!

Lou those words really brightened my day, I hope you're right :D

I'm doing ok! I'm fighting my thoughts. Deciding on what is best for me once my Exante runs out. Iv been utterly rubbish for so long, and ironically each time I climb on and fall off, I end up fatter, heavier, further from goal lol. I have reached a point where I can laugh about it! :)

I really am feeling all this weight, it affects most parts of my day now, most of all my confidence, lack of clothes, reluctance to do anything fun. My fault, and I'm on it now.

For now I will finish my whole supplies with as best a shot as I can muster *rawr*! x

Hi Minnie. welcome back! I'm the one who's off track now. I'm sure you'll soon lose that weight you've put on quickly if you keep to the diet!

Hi Minnie. Well done for getting back on it. I'm in the same boat, let's give it our all! xx

Do give it your best shot, you may find that you've an end date in sight that you don't struggle so much xx

Hi Minnie. how have things been today x

Hi Minnie. Hope you're still doing well!

Hi Minnie, I hope things are going well for you today :) xx

How are you doing now hun?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm still doing it! Shocker! I have weighed, forgive me lol..... 8lbs down yesterday and just the boost I needed :) My auntie is trying to lose a further stone so that's helping me. Now I just need to keep this up please God x

Well done Minnie! Stay strong!

Back