ProPoints minxymoo diary

Had two bad days due to totm and bit of family stress, my granny in law died Monday so my hubby is very upset, so lots of tea and biscuits
Back on track from today though, I want that 4 stone next week!!

Thanks hunnies, still a bit off track, got a mouth full of ulcers, which definitely leads me to believe i have i yeast intolerant. After the bread on Sunday, its been awful,

Still think i could be heading for a gain though, its my sons 16 th birthday tomorrow, and I've promised him lunch out......oh dear!

Been to chom chom!! It's a buffet style restaurant with Indian, Chinese pizza and pudding, I had a little pig out, feel certain I've used today's points and whatever weeklies were remaining, but hey, it's my sons 16th birthday and we've had fun, two good days now till weigh in, if it's a sts I'll be happy

So..... Didn't do too bad, sts this week, not bad really considering, back back back on track now, I want that 1.5 next week, and reach my 4 stone loss

Oh god!! So bloody angry, as you may know, I've 3 children, all boys, 16, 9 and 2,
Well Cooper my 2 yr old had his 2.5 year check up a couple of weeks ago, and they measured him and weighed him, he wasn't keen on being measured, scared of the thing coming down on his head, so that was out a little, now weighing he was happy about as he gets on them here, and he weighs 2 st 5 lb

So they plotted it on "charts" and since birth he has been on the 75th centime and that's where he was,

So today, got a phone call from the "weight advisor" who asked me if I was surprised to learn he was "very overweight" and has arranged a home visit to discuss diet and excercise!!
Well, cooper eats so much fruit, don't have fizzy drinks, loves all veg, sits at the table for food and we rarely have junk food, he also is so active everyday, don't nap, and is one of the main reasons I've lost weight, trying to catch up with him,
This woman has not seen my son, but has already diagnosed him as "fat"

image-2169402029.jpg

Seriously!!

Waow thats amazing...looking at a picture of him he doesn't look overweight at all, he looks just right. I'm sure once she sees him she'll realise that something doesn't add up. Maybe list what he is eating and show her that you have a great grasp on healthy eating habits. Try not to worry, they have to check but she should never have labelled him overweight/fat!!

Ok, update on everything...

Hv came about coopers weight issues, went thru diet, activity and everything and the only thing she recommended I change was his milk.... From full fat to semi skimmed!!

Been a bit slack last few weeks, both hubby and me and we have both put on a couple pounds, he put on two this week and I only took off one of the 3 I had gained last Tuesday,

Have both agreed we have 3 weeks till our holiday and to make a real effort to really lose over these 3 weigh ins

Also spoke to my leader about my goal, since I started I have set my self 10st 7 as my goal, giving a total loss of 71 lb, but as its got closer and I've lost I kinda like the size I've got too ( 12 in trousers 14-16 in tops) and many people say oh you can't have far to go, when I told them about stone and half they were amazed.
So I came to the decision to make 11 stone my goal, then if I wanted I could try and do that last half stone after getting to goal and see how I felt, and if it didn't suit me, that 11 stone is there,
Spoke to my wonderful leader who agreed but said I needed to go docs and get his ok,
Which I did today, being 11 stone would give me a bmi of 27, which considering it was 38 is just wicked, doctor was very impressed with my loss, and even asked for tips!!

So all in all 11lb and half to go till goal, but wanna be 11.7 when we go away

Back