Miriam's Diary

Hiya Mia, you needed that break, enjoy it hun. Then come back refreshed, positive and motivated to jump back on the wagon :hug99: xx

Hello lovely :) the beef curry sounds amazing. It's not even 10am, I'm still lying in bed drooling over a beef curry lol. When you gonna wi next? xxx

Hi everyone, thanks for all your encouragement :)

Well, the weekend keeps getting worse lol, I was going to start again today but that never materialised.

Tomorrow IS THE DAY. I had a photo taken on Friday night and if it wasn't me, I would say that girl looked skinny(ish) hahahahaha. I don't want to lose that, I want to stay this way, and to do that I have to get back on track as soon as bloody possible !!!! I am actually looking forward to it.

Sarah, I am not going to WI again this week. My next 'social occassion' is 24th May which is a Thursday (my WI day) so I think I will aim for that and see how I get on. I have definately put weight on and cant afford for it to get worse. I really want to do this and to be honest, I couldn't if not for the support of you bunch on here, thank you xxx

Mia, I can't tell you how much I admire your resolve to keep going and to stick to your new weight. Well done for getting back on the wagon and lets hope those scales get with the program!! xx

Good morning! Well, day 1 today -lets get this show on the road and get to goal. I am not going to WI for a couple/few weeks to give myself a suprise when I do eventually get on the scales.

Lanarkwitch - have you lost 11lb in one week :0? Fabulous :D

Good morning! Well, day 1 today -lets get this show on the road and get to goal. I am not going to WI for a couple/few weeks to give myself a suprise when I do eventually get on the scales.

Lanarkwitch - have you lost 11lb in one week :0? Fabulous :D

Yep Mia, I was +9lbs after the anniversary weekend on the Sunday restart and it all came off and 2 of their mates went with them, I was really surprised as I'm a daily scale hopper and it wasn't really moving even up until Thursday, I was out dancing until 4am on Thursday night though so that might have been the push it all needed!!

Miriam hi ! Good to see that your up beat and ready to go again , seeing the phtos of yourself looking skinny , thats it photos don't lie they only lie when you look big lol
back to the rain , god , nice weekend here in herts ...
right for me its all a change round as i join SW tomorrow night .... hoping to do more meat days ... think i have lost my strong head on vlcd .... just can't find that head anywhere Aunt sally ... weres me keys weres me phone .... weres me strong head ... its gone, gone, i can't go on, oh oh oh lol

Good morning Mia, well done for getting back on the wagon. You can so nail this! :hug99: xx

Hey Mia, hope your doing okay! Haven't been on here for a while so just catching up, sorry give been struggling to get back on the wagon, sounds like your error there now tho :)
Here's to wieghtloss ;)

Helllo .... Where are you :)
hope your doing ok miriam , drop by come say hello .

Heyyyy precious. I am fine thanks. I don't come on here very often now and I received an e-mail to say someone had posted on my diary or else I wouldnt have seen it. I have put nearly 1 stone back on :( - gutted isn't the word but I cant stop eating. My holidays are in about 6 weeks so lost loads of weight just to put some back on in time for the hols. Got nothing to fit me now so need to get back on. Cant stand the thought though :(

How are you?

Morning Mia I so know how u feel I've just been eating and eating too and I dunno why. Are you coming back to the packs?? As for me hunny I'm back as I'm going Cyprus in 3 weeks I've gained two stone and totally ashamed of it and the worst thing is I just can't stand the packs anymore :-(

Good luck babe and stay in touch hugs xx

Hello Stranger :)

Well its not to late to sort it out , use your time wisely and that stone will be gone .
Have you started back yet ?
hows tricks ?
I'm on slim and save , got blackpool in august 20th , so lets both use the time wisely , make every day count !
Welcome back , not that anyone wants to be back on a diet lol

Hello girlies :)

Don't know why I'm smiling - put a good bit of weight on and back on day 1 today :( - I forgot to get weighed this morning but will do so tomorrow morning to see the damage. Need to lose AT LEAST a stone in 32 days. Going by my past history I probably wont do it, but I'll give it a shot. So ashamed of myself for doing this. Cant stop eating !!!

Precious I know how you feel about not being able to face the packs. Thats what happens to me, I feel like I cant stomach them anymore :( Hope it doesnt put you off enjoying your holiday though.

Jackie, Hi - how you doing on S'nS

Hello girlies :)

Don't know why I'm smiling - put a good bit of weight on and back on day 1 today :( - I forgot to get weighed this morning but will do so tomorrow morning to see the damage. Need to lose AT LEAST a stone in 32 days. Going by my past history I probably wont do it, but I'll give it a shot. So ashamed of myself for doing this. Cant stop eating !!!

Precious I know how you feel about not being able to face the packs. Thats what happens to me, I feel like I cant stomach them anymore :( Hope it doesnt put you off enjoying your holiday though.

Jackie, Hi - how you doing on S'nS
hellooooooo stranger i have 33 days to lose some weight too.. come onn let's do this together?? *no excuses*.. *no stories*??? let me know xx

Shannnnyyyyy :D

Yes we will do it together lovely. I can only do my best. Will get weighed tomorrow. My last 'good' weight before I started putting on was 10st 11lb and would guess I have put about a stone on :cry:. I NEED to lose it coz I wont have any clothes for my hols if I dont. Where you going in 33 days again?

Shannnnyyyyy :D

Yes we will do it together lovely. I can only do my best. Will get weighed tomorrow. My last 'good' weight before I started putting on was 10st 11lb and would guess I have put about a stone on :cry:. I NEED to lose it coz I wont have any clothes for my hols if I dont. Where you going in 33 days again?
zante hun lot's of clubbing haha :) dresses all ready lol more weight to shift. what date do u go Mia?

Back