Mis-heard song lyrics

Problemchild

These always make me smile....

"Some where over the rainbow, weigh a pie"

"Mamma mia, mamma mia, mamma mia let me go. Beelzeebub has a devil for a sideboard, me, for me, for me........"

'Ohhh hip wey beh ohh we're living on a prayer' 'living on a prayer- Jon Bon jovi

'Zebra crossing when you call my name it's like a little prayer' -zebra crossing meant to be let the choir sing- 'like a prayer'- madonna

Destiny's child - Independant women

I laugh whenever I hear this song because the bit in the chorus below where they say "I've bought it" it sounds like they say "I've farted"!!!!! Lol!!!!!

The shoes on my feet
I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me
(I depend on me)

I love this! I always thought Madonna's Like A Prayer sounded like 'level crossing' for let the choir sing! And Destiny's Child's Independent Woman sounds like 'I depend on meat', which always makes me chuckle!

I don't know the songs name but its an 80's tune "hot dog, jumping frog alberqurie ..."
i still to this day sing "hot dog jump in bun I love cookies." It makes more sense to me.. Clearly obsessed with food.

haha your posts are making me giggle so much. We always talk about this in our house! I cant for the life of me think of any now! Anyone see the peter kay about it? Peed my pants! x

I wish I was a prawn cracker with flowers in my hair...instead of 'I wish I was a punk rocker'

I said "Suck balls so hard motherf****** wanna find me"
When really it was "So I ball so hard motherf****** wanna fine me"
:eek:
Jay Z - N***** in Paris.

When Jimi Hendrix sings Excuse me while I kiss the sky...always sounds like excuse me while I kiss this guy!

I can see clearly now Lorraine has gone, I can see all hospitals in my way...

Pulp Common People - 'cos when you're laid in bed at night watching roaches climb the wall

I of course heard, 'cos when you're laid in bed at night with wet s h i t on the wall!!!

When I first sang along to it my mum was so shocked, she couldn't speak for laughing!

Guna dress you up in nylons , all over your body

Supposed to say - guna dress you up in my love

Madonna song x

When Jimi Hendrix sings Excuse me while I kiss the sky...always sounds like excuse me while I kiss this guy!

speaking of hendrix I always thought "cross town traffic" was "none stop truckin'"

Back