miserable

pippa

I'm sure it's not just me who's had this, but recently i've been feeling really crap over the ast few days. Maybe not the diet, it could just be down to the weather changing and winter creeping in, but i just feel miserable :(

I've lost 15lb really quickly, which i should be chuffed to bits about, but it doesn't feel as much of an achievement as it should for some reason.

(i know i'm probably being daft, i'm not looking for reassurance though, just a vent..)

sorry, rant over

Pippa, you're doing really well! You are not alone, these diets mess with your head and your moods...but keep focused and you will lose so much so quickly...good luck!

Pippa, please don't be down :( You have done so well. I know how you feel, I lost 8lb last week and all week I was thinking that something in that region would be a great loss for me but when it came to it and I weighed myself ( I didn't go to my CDC because I had decided to give up by now) it didn't make me as happy as I thought it would! So what happened, I gave up and now regret it because I am going to start again and have to go through all of the initial stages again :( You have done tremendously well and before you know it you will be where you want to be. I know it is harsh but I thought about what my other options were, a diet where I might lose 2-4lb per week, surely CD is better and more motivational than that :) xxx

Aww (((Pippa))) Hope you are ok, I think most people have been feeling a bit rubbish recently. My boss, who is very into planets and stars etc muttered something about venus moving the other day when I was a bit miserable so put it down to that, have a nice glass of water and give me a smile :)

Hi Pippa,

You have done really well:)

Sometimes it takes the head awhile to catch up with the weight loss as it does happen so quickly.

:grouphugg:

Love Mini xxx

I've never thought so much about giving in up until now. I'm definitely not going to though. I know i'd only feel much worse. I'm just going to go to bed and get some rest and hope tomorrow brings a brighter day...

thanks you lot x

GoodNight.gif

Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day and I hope you wake up feeling good.

Love Mini xxx

Back