misi's diary

misi_moo

Hey guys , need some pep talking here ! Day 4 of cd as and I'm in keto
sis and feeling like crap ! This is surley wrong ? My tummy still gets the odd hunger pang to ..is this normal ? And as for sleeping ....I can't feeling very desperate at the moment feel like going and cuddling some hash browns lol
X x x :cry:

Hun, I'm totally with you on this. I'm on day 4 and having the same issues :(. I know it's hard but just keep reminding yourself why you are doing this. Good luck on your journey. Xx

Thanks chick ! It's so hard ! I just wanna lick every bit of food I come across ! Hwve u done it b4 I did 4 yrs ago but it wasn't this hard but then I wasnt cooking each night for 2 kids ! Nightmare ! I'm desperate to get weighted ! Lol X x good luck !

I've not done it before but I have a friend who has been doing it for 10 weeks and she has lost 2 stone so far :) my problem is when I smell food cooking, I just want to eat it. Told my hubby he has to cook for himself for a while as its not fair for me to cook food I can't eat!! Let's hope once we see the weight loss after week one, it will become far easier!! Xx

Back