Miss Chunks' Diary :)

MissChunks

I think I posted 3 week ago saying I was really doing it this time and to be honest not much happened after that.

I had planned to sort things after my holiday. And boy am I ready now! Since I struggled to do up my seatbelt on the airplane!!!! Mortifying!!! I've never had something happen that has really made me snap like that!

I have a starter box of Celebrity Slim but not had any yet! I've been eating more healthily since we went away though and today I have opted for soup instead of snacking on crisps and holiday choc like I would have before.

I'm going to get on the Wii fit later and start using it to get fitter before joining the gym. I get so out of breath at the moment that I need to build it up slowly.

I guess I am a size 20/22 now and weigh well over 18 stone (I'll confirm later).

I'm not broadcasting my diet to friends because it's too much pressure that way.
My fiancé is supportive though and is changing his own snacking habits around me. Even though he is slim :)

I feel so positive about it all now. I hope o keep it up x

Day 2 - toast for breakfast then my friends picked me up for lunch! Opted for salmon and boiled potatoes whist everyone else had chips and burgers! Proud of myself :)

Oh. Had breaded mushrooms for starters but it's early days! I swear I already feel better!

Had a couple (ok 4!) of lollipops yesterday but believe me, I'd normally scoff a family size bar of choc and several bags of crisps before! Can't go cold turkey on the sweet stuff just yet but trying to have healthier alternatives like yoghurt.

Onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• image-2909387256.jpg
    image-2909387256.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 41
Day 2 - toast for breakfast then my friends picked me up for lunch! Opted for salmon and boiled potatoes whist everyone else had chips and burgers! Proud of myself :)

Oh. Had breaded mushrooms for starters but it's early days! I swear I already feel better!

Had a couple (ok 4!) of lollipops yesterday but believe me, I'd normally scoff a family size bar of choc and several bags of crisps before! Can't go cold turkey on the sweet stuff just yet but trying to have healthier alternatives like yoghurt.

Onwards and upwards!

mm your lunch sounds lush!! hope you have a lovely weekend and good luck :) x

Hey good luck on your weight loss journey, just remember to keep motivated, I started my diet 2 weeks ago and have lost 6 pound so far
I have wii fit which I use to do stepping and jogging to coz you can do it while you watch something on tv
Please keep us informed I really need someone else to help keep me motivated x

Hiya :)

I'll try my hardest cos I want it so badly now :)

I joined Pulse 8 gym/Nirvana Spa last night so I've got no excuses really on the exercise front. Need to get on the Wii for a weigh in though at least :)

Good luck x

Just don't weigh yourself every day on there coz you will have slight fluctuations and it is very disheartening x

I thought I'd share some various slimmer pics of me to show where I'd like to get (still relatively big but happy/healthy) and later I'll post some pics of me currently :(

Attachments

• image-231940360.jpg
    image-231940360.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image-3326017151.jpg
    image-3326017151.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image-4074860810.jpg
    image-4074860810.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1336869455.jpg
    image-1336869455.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image-64434348.jpg
    image-64434348.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3741800246.jpg
    image-3741800246.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3528205030.jpg
    image-3528205030.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 54
Ooh and I hated taking this but this is me currently :( mind you, I have been this size about 4 or more years ago then got down to the size in previous pics. I've been up and down! It can be done x

Attachments

• image-3042841009.jpg
    image-3042841009.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 54
Just don't weigh yourself every day on there coz you will have slight fluctuations and it is very disheartening x

agree with this, I used to do it all the time and it used to keep me off track because i thought I was putting on weight and it wasn't working for me. Stick to once a week x

Oh my god I could cry!!! I am 19st 2!!! I've put on over a stone since I last played Wii fit which was about March time!!

The heaviest I've ever been was 18st 4 and I was upset by that!!!

Feels so hopeless right now! I'm also worried how my hanging belly will ever recover from what will be a huge weight loss :( I know people say lose it slow and exercise but I know people who still end up saggy! :((((

Keep the thought of how you felt when you saw that number and keep it with, there's nothing more motivating than thinking back to that and then how excited you feel when you lose a pound. You can do it, and don't get discouraged, it's a lifestyle choice not a diet xx

I didn't log my food yesterday but we went to our friends for a roast and i think the day went:

Toast
Roast dinner of pork and potatoes (roasted in lard!!!!)
Huge slice of choc cake (I know :( my bad)
Couple of lollipops
Uncle Ben's rice time
Packet of crisps

Food today:

Toast
Chicken sandwich
French fries crisps
Yoghurt
Lean pork and jacket potato (almost like yesterday!)
2 lollipops
Banana
Packet of McCoys (oops!)

I know I'm still having bad snacks but trust me, I used to do worse!

Miles better than I was!

Had a stressful day as my temp contract ended suddenly on Friday and I've been looking for work and meeting agencies. Being sweaty from my walk (5 mins!) from my car to the office is another motivator!!

Gym tomorrow. Hope I don't pass out!

Night night x

Very good day.

Got a new temp role after mine finished unexpectedly on Friday! Thought I was going to be out of work for weeks!

Food:

Toast
Starbucks hot choc (too busy for lunch!)
Pasta with tomato and garlic sauce
1 lollipop

Good day!

Was too busy for gym tho! Grr!

Back