MISS COOKIE'S FOOD DIARY - Extra Easy Does It!

Oh no another hideous day!!

Sunday 22nd November

I am not going to even bother writing it down - I am just too embarrassed! It started well and the next thing we popped to a cosy country pub because the weather was dreadful. Then friends joined us and then was live music and the time just rolled away!!!!

Next thing I know we are wandering home with a kebab and chips - have to say that I didn't really eat it. Horrible! But the syns in the booze alone would probably be a months worth!!
:cry:

Feeling positive and today has been alright. Felt quite hungry all day but have managed to resist. For lunch I had Riso Gallo Mushroom Risotto Pronto and it has to be one of the worse foods I have ever eaten, even with Laughing Cow and Parmesan on it! Even thinking about it makes me gag - sorry!!

Monday 23rd November

BREAKFAST: 2 x Wholemeal Toast (HxB), Laughing Cow Light x 2 (HxA), marmite & Spread

LUNCH: Riso Gallo Mushroom Risotto Pronto YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY, 2 x Laughing Cow Light (HxA), Parmesan & Mullerlight

DINNER: Homemade Chicken Casserole, Mashed Pots, Spring Greens & Mullerlight

SNACKS: Banana, alpen bar, mullerlight

SYNS:

Spread 3
Skimmed Milk 3
Alpen Bar 3
Parmesan 1.5

TOTAL: 10.5

I have behaved today - but I feel I'm not eating enough veg so I must try harder. I think I'm eating enough fruit. I'm not feeling very positive about tomorrow's weigh in - in fact I can almost guarantee I've put on weight mainly because of alcohol!!!

Tuesday 24th November

BREAKFAST: 2 x Laughing Cow Light (HxA), 3 x Krisproll (HxB), Marmite & Banana.

LUNCH: Left over Chicken Casserole, Mashed Pots & Spring Greens

DINNER: Baked Pot, Baked Beans, Gammon Steak & Spread & Mullerlight

SNACKS: Mugshot & Apple

SYNS:

Low fat Spread 4
Dashes of Skimmed Milk 4
Highlight (Dark Choc) 1.5

TOTAL: 9.5

OK its weigh in day - so try and keep it light until afterwards. I would like to add that dinner wasn't eaten until after I was weighed. I know that I have gone over my syns - but I am totally determined to stick to plan this week. No alcohol will pass my lips all week!!! I sts at weigh in and I felt really low to start with but in hindsight I was lucky that I didn't actually put on. So bring it on!!!!

Wednesday 25th November

BREAKFAST: 2 x Wholemeal Toast (HxB), Spread, 2 x Laughing Cow Light (HxA) & Marmite

LUNCH: Pilchards, Salad & Baked Potato & Fruit Loaf Slice(!!)

DINNER: Bacon & Mushroom in Sacla Tomato & Olive Stir Through Sauce & Pasta with Hot Pepper Sauce

SNACKS: Mugshot, Apple, Highlight (Milk)

SYNS:

Dashes of Milk 2
Sacla Sauce 4.5
Warburtons Fruit Loaf 4.5
Spread 3
Mayo 0.5
Highlight 2

TOTAL: 16.5

I am feeling really keen today - I have had plenty of fruit and veg and I also made a Cheesy Marmite Loaf. Have to say the rest of the family gagged when they tried it but I didn't think it was too bad - prefer it warm to cold, but thats just personal preference.

Thursday 26th November

BREAKFAST: Oatso Simple Porridge (HxB), Skimmed Milk (HxA) & Splenda Brown Sugar Blend.

LUNCH: Leftover Bacon & Mushroom Pasta with Pesto & Mullerlight

DINNER: Savoury mince, carrots, peas, sweetcorn and mashed pots.

SNACKS: Apple, Banana, Slice of Cheesy Marmite Loaf & Highlight

SYNS:

Splenda Brown Blend 1
Pesto 3
Cheesy Marmite Loaf 1.5
Low Fat Spread 2
Gravy 3
Highlight 2

TOTAL: 12.5

I have been really good today so feel well chuffed with myself. :)

I made a delicious Chicken, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Curry in my slow cooker. I have only made casseroles in the slow cooker before and I was really pleased with the finished item!! I added chickpeas and red lentils so we have this enormous vat of it - there's enough for the whole family tomorrow and it worked out at about 2 syns per portion! Anyway here's the rest of the day.

Friday 27th November 2009

BREAKFAST: 2 x Poached Eggs, 1 x Toast (HxB) and Low Fat Spread

LUNCH: BGTY Sainsbury's Sausages x 2, Cherry Toms, Portobello Mushrooms & 1 x Toast (HxB) & Low Fat Spread.

DINNER: Homemade Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Curry & Rice & Mullerlight.

SNACKS: Skinny Latte (HxA) & Highlight

SYNS:

Low Fat Spread 1
Splenda Brown Sugar Blend 1
2 x Sausage 1
Highlight 2
Pataks Paste 2

TOTAL: 7 (Yay !!!) :D

Sorry for the delay in posting my weekend diary - Christmas seems to have started already!! Food wise I have been quite good on but alcohol is still the bane of my life. Each day I have gone over because I met with friends and had a few drinks!! Christmas is going to be such a struggle!!

Saturday 28th November 2009

BREAKFAST: 2 x Boiled Eggs, 2 x Toast Soliders (HxB) & Low Fat Spread.

LUNCH: Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Pasta & Parmesan

DINNER: Homemade Leftover Chicken Curry & Rice

SYNS:

Low Fat Spread 1
Pasta Dish 4
Parmesan 1
Pataks Paste 2
Lager x 3 Can 27

TOTAL: 35

Sunday 29th November

BREAKFAST: 2 x Scrambled Eggs, 1 x Toast (HxB), BGTY Sainsbury Sausage x 1 & Low Fat Spread & Milk (HxA)

LUNCH: Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Pasta & Parmesan

DINNER: Roast chicken, gravy, cabbage, roast pots, peas, carrot & parsnips

SNACKS: Alpen Bar, Drinking Chocolate & Mulled Wine x 2

SYNS:

Alpen Bar 3
Drinking Chocolate 3
Gravy 2
Parmesan 1
Pasta Meal 4
Sausage 1
Mulled Wine 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTAL: I DON'T WANT TO KNOW !!!! TOO MANY !!!!

Feeling really disheartened still - I behave myself food wise all week and then sabotage it at the weekend with booze. Anyway behaved myself today. :sigh:

30th November 2009

BREAKFAST: Oatso Simple Porridge (HxB), Skimmed Milk (HxA) & Splenda Brown Sugar Blend

LUNCH: Mugshot & Turkey Slices

DINNER: 2 x Poached Eggs, Ham & SW Potato Wedges.

SNACKS: Banana, Pear, Mullerlight & Highlight

SYNS:

Splenda Brown 1
Highlight 2
Slice Scan Bran Ginger Loaf 1.5 YUKKY!!

TOTAL: 4.5

1st of the month and I'm feeling quite positive - I have managed to stay on the straight and narrow. Tonight I made some really fantastic burgers, I added spring onions and a red chilli plus herbs and spices. They were really good and I shall definitely make them again! Tomorrow I'm on a training day and then dinner afterwards which is worrying me slightly - I know my will power is pretty flakey!!!

1st December 2009

BREAKFAST: Oatso Simple Original (HxB), Skimmed Milk (HxA) & 1 Tsp Splenda Brown Sugar

LUNCH: Ham and 2 x Boiled Eggs

DINNER: Homemade Beefburgers with chilli & spring onions, SW Wedges, Salad, Mayo and Ketchup.

SNACKS: 2 x Clementines, Apple, Mugshot, Biscuit & Highlight

SYNS:

Splenda 1
Mayo E. Light 0.5
Ketchup 0.5
Biscuit 2
Highlight 2

TOTAL: 6
:D

Wednesday 2nd December 2009

The day started well with porridge but I went on my training day!. When I arrived they had scattered Roses chocolates over all the tables and kept replenishing them all day. At break time there was tea and coffee and an assorted of delicious Fox's Chocolate Biscuits.

Moving on to lunch there was a cold buffet which consisted of all the normal culprits: sausages rolls, quiche, white bread sandwiches full of mayo sodden delights, crisps and other gems.

After the training day I went Christmas shopping with some girls from work and then onto Pizza Express where I had a Siciliana Pizza washed down with two glasses of dry, crisp white wine!!

I'm not going to even bother trying to add up the syns - I enjoyed the day and I am drawing a line under it and moving on!!
:)

Crikey I don't know where the time has gone! Its been ages since I last entered anything in my food diary. I must pull my socks up. Well I'm not going to try and remember everything and list it all down but I have been fairly good. But I lost the will to write everything in my little book which I now plan to do again. I have made a deal with myself to try and STS rather than lose weight up until Christmas. If I can start the New Year the same or 1 / 2lbs heavier then I will be very pleased. Weigh in tomorrow so my fingers are crossed very tightly!!

Tuesday 8th December 2009

BREAKFAST: Porridge (HxB), Splenda Brown & Skimmed Milk (HxA)

LUNCH: Bacon Roll

DINNER: Homemade Chicken Casserole, Mashed Pots & Cabbage.

SNACKS: Fruit Club & 2 x Satsumas

SYNS:

Bread Roll 5
Fruit Club 5.5
Splenda 1
Spread 1

TOTAL: 12.5

Yay, what a day - I lost 4.5lb!!!! That was over two weeks though!! Anyway, I have had a pretty good day and feeling inspired for the week!!

Wednesday 9th December 2009

BREAKFAST: Porridge (HxB), Skimmed Milk (HxA) & Splenda Brown.

LUNCH: M&S Sushi

DINNER: Homemade Chicken Casserole & Mashed Pots.

SNACKS: 2 x Satsuma

SYNS:

Splenda Brown 1
Spread 1
Sushi (?????) 5 (not sure ???)

TOTAL: 7

Goodness I have been bad, bad and bad - but its a New Year and I'm back!!! I will continue with my diary tomorrow once I have thrown away the Roses chocolates, After Eight Mints, Fox's biscuits and of course the cheese board. My sons will be ordered to hide all their selection boxes as well.

I haven't been to weigh in for two weeks but I'm going on Thursday to face to the music. So until tomorrow - bye xx;)

Well having read my food diary above I didn't actually make it to weigh in that week. Its been a nightmare what with Christmas, New Year and then all the snow! Meetings cancelled, etc. Anyway I have had my official weigh in and it wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting - 4.5lb gain!!! :sigh:

Now I have really eaten and drunk a lot this holiday so actually I have come off quite lightly. What has helped is that my car got snowed in for two weeks of the last four and it means I have walked everywhere. I am seriously going to try and keep up the walking - especially as I'm doing the Moonwalk in May! I am feeling positive and so here's my first food diary of 2010!!
:)

Thursday 14th January 2010

BREAKFAST: Porridge (HxB), Skimmed Milk (HxA), Splenda Brown

LUNCH: Roast Chicken Ready Meal, 2 x Satsuma & 1 x Apricot

DINNER: Salmon Steak, Baked Potato, Spread, Couscous & Roasted Veg, Activia FF Yog & Apple.

SNACKS: Mugshot, Alpen Bar, Options

SYNS:

Splenda Brown 1
Spread 1
Ready Meal 5
Alpen Bar 3
Options 2

TOTAL: 12

Hi, You make some yummy things!! ive just started weight watchers doing extra easy and im struggling to get the 1/3 of plate of superfoods for breakfast but i noticed on yours that you dont seem to have any for breakfast sometimes, or am i reading it wrong? lol

Back