Miss Gay UK ~ and musings on sterotypes!

Lol is it from Octopus??? x

octopus.. as in the shop in london.. i have a clock from there.. with an elephant.. and it makes elephant noises.. hehe.. and i a hair brush.. and an umberella

x x

Gemma just bought me a turqoise wooly witch to cheer me up today, that was from there too.

OMG why have I never heard of this shop? It is totally my kind of thin! My kettle looks like a cow and moo's when it's boiled! Unfortunately my sheep toaster died :(

there's one in leeds. it has been my favourite shop for quite some time now :D :D :D :D

i have several things from there. and if i could afford it a lot of my kitchen stuff would come from there. they used to do a lot more that i wanted to buy but have toned down on a lot of their crockery etc...

abz xx

I have trained most of my friends to buy me things from there - I have the teapot bag, a duckie feather duster, a dolly cheesegrater, a wooly witch and a pair of James Dean cufflinks.

It is a fabulous shop, and where I spend November, looking for things to buy people, but more finding people to fit the things I want to buy! :D

I'm really excited that there was one in manc - Where is it?!

oh yes - and vote for me vote for me vote for me!

It's for charideee - go on!

Good luck in Miss Gay UK Sharon... I would vote for you but I live in France, I'm not sure it would work.

It's good to see a wee gay community on here :)

The Octopus in Manchester is just across from Marks and Spencers in the city centre. Unless it's moved. I used to love that shop.

Oh hey Go SILENCE!!!!!!!! I am rubbish with directions. Where have you been hiding? Ive not seen you for ages. xx

I've been around, just not much. Been working a lot :(

I went to uni in Salford, so I know Manchester quite well.

~Silence~

Back