Miss indecisives food diary <3

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Well I think it's time to start a fresh.

I have lost 3st 7lb in 57weeks. This was all baby weight. I'm now on the battle of the last stone.

Today the scales read 10st 1.75lb :-( I got down to 9st 12lb a few weeks ago but unfortunately I'm back in the bingeing cycle and I can't seem to break it.

As many of you know I've been here a long time.... First of all was losing the weight, then I got pregnant, put it all back on and another 1st 4lb! So at my heaviest at 37 weeks pregnant I kicked the scales at 13st 7lb.

I had my gorgeous baby girl in May 2013 and the scales dropped to 11st 11lb, by the time she was 8 weeks old I weighed 12st 7lb...., a girl called me fat and the diet started.

I will admit that sometimes I eat and drink so much that it makes me physically sick. I don't think my body can cope with it anyway and now I'm feeling like I need to get back in the game and lose this weight.

I have 2 holidays coming up, the first is 28th September and I am determined to have shifted this stone by then!

Please keep me focussed and give any ideas you may have with regards meals, ideas and tips!

I can do this, I have done it before.

Diet commences tomorrow! Bring it on!!

Here we go....

I'm doing extra easy today and I'm going to try and do keep to my syns this week! Weigh day is now a Thursday and yesterday night I weighed 10st on the head.

Let's see where I am next Thursday....

Breakfast- banana

Snack - 12 cashews (HEXB)

Lunch - tesco sushi (2syns)

Dinner - turkey mince and veg shepherds pie with sweet potato mash and HEXA of cheese.

I'm still debating on lunch but I have a small sushi pack in so I'll eat that and maybe find something else.

Really having some rubbish nights sleep recently. I think the heat is uncomfortable for my 14 month old and she's really fidgety and crying in the night . I'm exhausted!

It is 10 weeks until holiday and my fiancée is going to hide my scales and weigh me every sAturday morning and I'll pay £5 to the wedding fund each week and then £1 each workout I do. Hoping to boost the savings and my weight loss!

Hello lovely! I've just stumbled accross your diary and have come to subscribe - it seems we are both having fresh starts recently.

Love the idea of saving your £5 and £1 for every workout. That'll make great savings for your hollibobs. I would probably do the same if I wasn't so skint! :giggle:

Have a great day xx

Hello lovely! I've just stumbled accross your diary and have come to subscribe - it seems we are both having fresh starts recently. Love the idea of saving your £5 and £1 for every workout. That'll make great savings for your hollibobs. I would probably do the same if I wasn't so skint! :giggle: Have a great day xx

Hey sweetie :)

It's nice to have someone to start over with! How did your new group go yesterday?! Good I hope and I hope your motivation is sky high!

Xx

Hey sweetie :)

It's nice to have someone to start over with! How did your new group go yesterday?! Good I hope and I hope your motivation is sky high!

Xx

It really is! My friend from work is also restarting, but from home, so we're going to keep each other going too. And planning on going for walks etc. at lunch time provided the weather stays nice! It's great having a buddy to keep you motivated :)

Group was great - I really left feeling motivated and raring to go. I've never had this interest or excitement in SW for such a long time! xx

Yesterday's weigh in I was 9st 12lb exactly. It is 9 weeks today until we go on holiday and my aim is get 7lb off in that time. It's taken me since January to lose 9lb so I'm in need of a bit more focus.

Rich has hidden the scales and I've told him not to get them out until Friday of August bank holiday. Hoping to have 3lb off by then!

Back