Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

You look great! :)

Went and tried my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding yesterday. They only had a 14 and it was way too big. Ordered a 12 and am hoping even that might need to be adjusted a bit by the wedding in March! :)

image-532771458.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks lovely. Just hoping I don't go too far backwards during my 3 weeks of travellling. If I can stay in the 10s I'll be happy-ish - then when I'm back I'm fully focused on Project 9s!! xx

Just putting some holiday photos on Facebook and thought I'd compare last year and this year. Last year I had a top on because I would NEVER have let the OH take a photo of me in a swimsuit! This year I don't look perfect but I was SOOOOOOOOOO much happier!
Holiday comparison.jpg

Aww thanks lovelies! I honestly never ever thought I would publicly display a photo of me in swimwear but thanks to the wonder of SW, here I am! :)

Thanks girls! I'm desperately chasing those 9s now - really want to be there by Christmas so I can feel a million dollars in pretty dresses at Christmas! :)

You are stunning! You look amazing! Your smile says it all :) btw was that holiday pic in st Lucia? X

Aww thanks lovely! Both photos were taken in Cuba - we loved it so much when we went there last year, we went back again in September this year! x

Been ordering some holiday photo prints today and had another 'wow, I've come a long way!' moment. Threw together a bit of a compairson (hopefully you can tell that last year is top row and this year is bottom row!!). I can't believe how I looked in 2011...what a difference a year (and SW) makes! :D

Holiday comparison.jpg

Miss Corset - What a difference indeed. You look stunning and so happy. The transformation is fab good luck on your continued journey to the 9's and target.

Great before and after shots. The smile has got much bigger and so it should well done you I bet you will do the target by Xmas and feel a million dollars in your dress

Back