Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

Me looking pretty pleased with myself for fitting into a size 12 cotton dress with NO stretch in it whatsoever! Like a glove! :D

image-1367037863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to see Rocky Horror last night and felt a million dollars so thought I'd put some photos here to remind myself that altho I've fallen off the wagon this past week, I've still come a long way!

image-779009108.jpg

image-2989978440.jpg

image-1246418217.jpg

image-1205374802.jpg

Went to see Rocky Horror last night and felt a million dollars so thought I'd put some photos here to remind myself that altho I've fallen off the wagon this past week, I've still come a long way!

View attachment 72279

View attachment 72280

View attachment 72281

View attachment 72282

I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the loo and had the obligatory facebook check and saw these, you look AMAZING. Your figure is fantastic, glad you'd a good night!

Looks like you had a great night - and you look fab ,the last week is gone, leave it in the past and have an excellent week ahead x

What a difference a year makes - just comparing this years Christmas photos with last...

image-663323888.jpg

Thanks guys! The shoes were a Christmas pressie from OH last year (officially year before last now, I guess!) - they're actually really comfortable :)

Id have to just sit and look at them in the box or put them on and not move - gone are my high heel days boo hoo. I used to love a good pair of heels to as they make ur legs look longer me thinks

They definitely do! I don't know where I'd be without mine! Still feeling poorly today but am hoping that with my war paint and heels on, I can make it through the day at the office!x

Hey hey Lady!

Sorry to hear you feel poorly :-(

Wow don't you look fantastic!!!! :) you have spurred me on! I am 21lb down, but still got a way to go.... it's wonderful re-discovering old/new clothes in the wardrobe isn't it!

How was Christmas? I am pretty chuffed, I maintained - woohoo! AND I had a good time, but straight back on to it now. Surrounded by low syn/free things here and I am chasing 10st 13 lol. I really want to get into the 10's soon! Currently 11st 2lb, so close!

My friend is getting married in October and I am her bridesmaid, I am dreaming about pretty dresses etc - just hope I can keep target and maintain etc so I'm all nice and slim for then lol.

Have a fab day and get well soon lovely xxxx

Hey hey Lady!

Sorry to hear you feel poorly :-(

Wow don't you look fantastic!!!! :) you have spurred me on! I am 21lb down, but still got a way to go.... it's wonderful re-discovering old/new clothes in the wardrobe isn't it!

How was Christmas? I am pretty chuffed, I maintained - woohoo! AND I had a good time, but straight back on to it now. Surrounded by low syn/free things here and I am chasing 10st 13 lol. I really want to get into the 10's soon! Currently 11st 2lb, so close!

My friend is getting married in October and I am her bridesmaid, I am dreaming about pretty dresses etc - just hope I can keep target and maintain etc so I'm all nice and slim for then lol.

Have a fab day and get well soon lovely xxxx

Aww thank you so much for your lovely message! I'm glad I could help :) Sounds like you're doing really well already - I'm sure you'll be in the 10s really soon.

Christmas was fab and I loved being in my size 12 and sometimes 10 wardrobe! I felt like a different person to last year. I had of 3 massively indulgent off plan weeks and had a significant gain but this norovirus at new year means its all gone. Virus was vile but at least there's a silver lining!! Well done on your maintain over Christmas - that's amazing!

I've got my bridesmaids dress fitting on 13 February and I'm hoping to be in the 9s by then. Have been chasing those elusive little beasts for a long time!

xx

Back