Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

Thank u! I was as good as possible at Xmas and manages a sts and have been for a couple of weeks now. The 10s seem so far away ATM! I'm revising for final exams and was so tempted to eat my body weight in choc til I saw your photos so thank u! :) xx

Hi there miss corset, hope you don't mind me stopping by! Just seen your photos and am so inspired... Going to subscribe to your diary right now!

seems we are similar height and roughly the same now with aiming for roughly the Same amount to lose...plus I'm due to be a bridesmaid for a friend this year too (may!) so I'm really keen to keep up with how you're doing and hope your achievements will help keep me on track too!

Gx

Hi there miss corset, hope you don't mind me stopping by! Just seen your photos and am so inspired... Going to subscribe to your diary right now!

seems we are similar height and roughly the same now with aiming for roughly the Same amount to lose...plus I'm due to be a bridesmaid for a friend this year too (may!) so I'm really keen to keep up with how you're doing and hope your achievements will help keep me on track too!

Gx

Hello lovely!

I honestly can't imagine being an inspiration but I'm flattered and glad I've helped a bit :)

And it's awesome we have the same amount to lose - its fab having a buddy!

Have you got your bridesmaid dress yet? What's it like? Mine is one shoulder, purple and full length - really gorgeous. Hopefully I can make some more progress before my fitting on 13 Feb.

Have you got a diary on here?

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!
I think my diary link should be on my signature...but I only started today so it's a little bare at the mo!!

im off bridesmaid shopping on Sunday...the bride has a full length purple one in mind too...although probably halter neck instead of one shoulder...but sounds very similar to yours!! What date is the wedding?

I love weddings! But so don't want to let me friend down by looking like a state in the photos!!
Gx

Oh bless you! You will look totally stunning in the photos!

My wedding is 22 March. Currently stressing about hen do on 22 Feb - some of the girls have been rubbish at getting back to me about details. It'll all get sorted soon enough though. Very excited!

Have fun dress shopping!

Have subscribed to your diary :)

No idea why I'm awake at this ridiculous hour! Can't stop thinking about work stuff - very silly! Off to Dorset today for a housewarming party so need to get some sleep or I'll be surviving on sugar free red bull! Lol.

What are you up to this weekend?xx

xx

Ah where are you off to for the hen?! My first one of the year is a huge cottage in Stratford on 1st feb and we've just had our instructions for photos to bring, token presents to buy, ghost tour details (??!!) but it's got me very excited! Can't imagine how stressful it is to organise though!

So you're the designated driver for this evening?! That's good planning! I'm off out in London this evening seeing some old school friends...aiming to stick to the vodka diet comes and can't have too many as bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow!

Enjoy the houseparty!
Gx

Thank you. Had a fab jacket spud with beans for lunch so hopefully I can resist party food.

The hen is in Windsor - fairly chilled with plenty of yummy food and drinks. Fingers crossed it'll be fab!

Xx

So...am en route to London on the train and have time for a proper read through the thread and a look at photos etc as only saw the first two initially...and you look just brill!
That one in the bridesmaids dress is hilarious! (Love the dress by the way!) and also love the leopard maxi and cute size 12 black dress!!

Come on the 9's!!

Gx

Aww thanks babes! You've made my day! Deffo bring on the 9s.

Have a fab eve tonight. Unfortunately I've already had a few bits of party food. Damage limitation tomorrow I think!xx

Time for an update - currently at 10.2 :)

image-1428355640.jpg

image-2069229006.jpg

Back