Miss Sarah's before and during... (2st 5lbs off so far)

Awe you look lovely Hun x

photo 3.JPGphoto 2.JPG
Well I'm up a little from my lowest of 10.1, but am still feeling great following my best friend's wedding at the weekend!

Hopefully the next photos in this thread will be when I'm at target in 9lbs time!! :D xx

This week I've bought 2 size 10 dresses, a pair of size 10 jeans and a pair of size 10 denim shorts. I never in my wildest dreams thought that was possible! I thought my bones were too big to be a 10!

image-3388779028.jpg

image-2448366626.jpg

SW has changed my life - it's just amazing what a difference a year can make! I'm still not happy with my tummy (there's a whole lot of jiggle going on!), but I'm doing the 30 day ab and plank challenge to try and change that.

If anyone is thinking about trying SW - stop thinking and just do it! If I can, anyone can...believe me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just the first step, but a step nonetheless!

You must be so happy with your size 10 skinny jeans. Well done!

So, today is my SW anniversary! In the last year, despite my many weeks off for work trips, holidays, birthdays and other loveliness, I'm now 2st 6lbs lighter and feel like a different person! I can't believe the difference...I just wish I'd done it years ago!

On the first post of my diary, I said I wanted to be 10st, which I imagined to be a small size 12. I've just passed that goal, sneaking in at 9st 13lbs last weigh in, and even have a few size 10s in my wardrobe to show for it.

image-3830471486.jpg

Thank you, Slimming World!!!

Back