Miss soon to be Mrs

sarahevans

Silver Member
Hello all,

Today I'm starting Exante ts. I did lighterlife last year lost 3 stone and did Sw before that and lost 2 stone which I've managed to keep off. My end goal is to get to 88 kg and currently 115.8 so I've got a weigh to go. I get married in may so Ive got lots of incentive and I have the full support of my friends and family.

Let day 1 commence x

Good luck, I'm on day one (again) too. Good luck for the wedding.

Thanks day one is somehow twice as long because I've been up all day and I'm working tonight. Oh well it'll soon be day 2 :D

Day 2

So far so good, I've had a sneaky peak on the scales (couldn't help myself) and it's gone down! On nights again tonight so just looking forward to when they finish as by then I should be in ketosis! I haven't been able to sleep much today but I think my body is a bit strange and knows something exciting is going on inside so I've found my mind racing a bit with one thing or another! Mainly about the size 14 Monsoon dress I brought last week that is a million miles off fitting! But I brought it anyway maybe it'll fit soon enough :)

X x

It helps to buy a dress you want to fit into gives you an end goal. I still want/need to buy a dress i would like to fit into! I'm on day 5, i'm looking forward to seeing your first WI results :) Keep up the awsome work! xxx

I think it helps too I've got my lovely new dress from monsoon which is a size 14 and a black Zara 14 dress so that's my goal I think :)

End of day 2 now because I'm in nights this week but I know when I wake up I'm on day 3! It was a colleagues birthday at work and they all had choc cake and I resisted and had my bar :) I'm rather proud x x

Well done you a
t the work do.

Day 3 happiness ( I must nearly be in ketosis...happy dance) just mixed a shake with ice and had it served as a ice cream style meal...delish

Attachments

• image-4167225160.jpg
    image-4167225160.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 73
Hurray for making it to day 4 with no blips. My days have felt very long with being on nights but there finished now so I can relax and enjoy my days off! I'm off for 11 days now so I'm hoping when I'm back to have lost at least half a stone and I'd like to be in the early 17s so fingers crossed. I've got my delivery coming in an hour if the winter warmer pack and the choc shakes so I'm excited for that :) hope everyone else is good and not suffering too much x x

Sarah. X

Hi Sarah
I love Monsoon. I hope you get into your gorgeous dress in the not too distant future. That is a great incentive. :D
Mere x

Well it wasn't too bad at all., nice to eat something that's warm :) x x

Attachments

• image-899040468.jpg
    image-899040468.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 63
Woo Hoo bring in day 5 of TS can't wait till weigh in on Monday!! Treated myself to a coffee maker and a new jumper yesterday because I'm proud of sticking 100% so far so good

Day 5 going well. I've just made a chocolate shake into a hot chocolate and it was delish x

Attachments

• image-3890811149.jpg
    image-3890811149.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 53
Hi Sarah glad you are enjoying the shakes. I think buying the coffee maker was a great idea. Not sure about the jumper though because it will probably not fit you for long as your body shrinks. :D
Mere x

Well it was only £10 from tesco and I haven't really got a nice jumper if its near on baggy ill swap it for a smaller size! I think I'm just a bit too excited already!!

Excitement is good!
Mere x

You sound really positive Sarah, well done x My weigh in is Monday too and keep wishing the hours away x Going out tomorrow to get new digital scales but will use existing ones for weigh in on Monday as well to make sure they are same x Good luck for weekendx

You sound really positive Sarah, well done x My weigh in is Monday too and keep wishing the hours away x Going out tomorrow to get new digital scales but will use existing ones for weigh in on Monday as well to make sure they are same x Good luck for weekendx

Ooohh good luck for the weekend for you too. Weekends Pre exante were my major downfall but I'm determined to stick to it! I can't wait for Monday morning! I've brought some of the tesco zero cherry cola today and that is my treat for the weekend! Along with little pamper sessions and some tidying up to pass the time!!

Back