Miss soon to be Mrs

Hope you feel better soon Sarah. :)
Mere x

Great result for your first weigh in, we'll done!

hope your tummy feels better soon x

Great result. Hope the gum has settled.

Day 9

Had another day of being 100% yesterday. I can't believe how quick the days are going. Yesterday I saw a work colleague who I'd not seen for 2 weeks and he said I looked good which was v nice of him! My skinny jeans are fitting me much better and there not as tight on the thighs!! My lovely bf treated me to some new makeup on Sunday for doing well and sticking to the diet!! I just hope this week continues to be a good one. I'm off to my Nans today who is definately a feeder but when she's making lunch I'm going to pop to my aunts across the rd!!

Hope everyone is ok x

Have a good day Sarah. Well done sticking 100%
Mere x

Wouldn't we all!!! ;)
Mere x

Hi Sarah
Your best bet is to read up on what Exante say on their web site as they have recipes there for guidance.
Mere x

Thanks Mere,

I feel much better today. I think yesterday I just hit a stumbling block and felt like I couldn't do it! I'm going out today with my 2 closest friends for lunch (it was organised Pre TS!) so I've had a shake just for breakfast, I'm going to have a low carb meal at lunch then maybe a porridge at night followed by a bath then bed!!

Day 12

Yesterday was a bit of a drama. Saw my friends for lunch which was lovely but then a family member upset me in the evening and I caved to food!3 quality street and some ryvitas later I managed to stop as I realised what I was doing. I'm back on it today but may need a few days of four packs as I struggle on three!

Fingers crossed for a good day

Sorry to hear you had a tough day yesterday, emotional eating is so hard to control, but if you just put it behind you and start afresh today you should be fine, you've come so far already.

I Know how u feel Sarah, I am thinkinng of doing a couple days working solution as well as I think i might go off plan otherwise x. Chin up and good luck for today x

Day 12

Yesterday was a bit of a drama. Saw my friends for lunch which was lovely but then a family member upset me in the evening and I caved to food!3 quality street and some ryvitas later I managed to stop as I realised what I was doing. I'm back on it today but may need a few days of four packs as I struggle on three!

Fingers crossed for a good day

Hi hun, it could have been a lot worse- least it was ryvitas and not bread and not loads of quality street! It can be undone easily :D And you stopped yourself! In the first couple of weeks when I had difficult days I'd have a plain chicken breast. Its a bit extra when you need it but high protein and like 1 carb! If you have 4 packs then I believe its a lot more carbs than what a chicken breast with some lettuce would be. xx

Hope your getting on better now sarah :) best of luck xxx

Well yesterday was just another bad day so I'm restarting again today! I'm on Monday tues Wednesday so I need to get back into the swing of things before then! I'm going to try and have my first pack later in the morning maybe 10-11 ish rather than as soon as I wake up hoping that makes it a little easier and I may split my shakes in half. I also need to drink more water walk the dog more and go the gym

Good luck Sarah. I'm definitely going to drink more water today, maybe that was part of the problem yesterday, I was so hungry because I hadn't had much water, maybe half a litre in total all day.

Back