Miss vlcd diary

Well done for staying strong, did you enjoy ur chicken and veg. I fancy alittle swede today with some chicken. I think our other halfs just hate it cause they have to do more cooking lol, also our confidence will come back and it scares the hell out of them. Maybe the silly fools think we will run off with some hunk lol. They need to understand its not about them it's about us and how we feel and I feel horrible and ugly at the moment. I need my confidence back.

I weighed out the chicken and veg and it was beautiful. So ive been shopping today and bought 3 chicken breast and weighed them and cut into 100 g portions. As im going to have a chicken dinner every day at the moment. With white cabbage broccoli and swede.

Yes they get really insecure and jellous and its hard to live with them like that. Ive got a lot of confidence and im getting more and more the closer to target I get. I hate the way I look at the moment because I was used to being tall and very slim. Hes never known me slim so its a shock to him I think. Your right they got to realise we are doing this for our self's so that we can look good and feel good and be happy.

Well im cooking a roast pork dinner with crackling and vegs for everyone today and having my chicken dinner as well

Plan for the day

Breakfast shake
Lunch bar
Tea chicken swede broc white cabbage
Supper oatmeal
Coke zero
Cup of teas with milk
3 litres if water.

Easy day even tho I could bang him over head with a shoval today ha ha.

Onwards to slimdom :)

looks like a good plan for the day, I haven't attempted to have any real food yet, little bit scared of it at the moment to be honest *blush* xxx

For me im ok having real food I weigh it out and have the set amount but im sure it can be the beginning of the end for some. You still lose weight the same ive put the chicken and the veg into my fitness pal and my dinner comes to 154 calories so just like having a pack.

At the moment im craving the cooked dinners so its helping me knowing I get a roast dinner every day like my family.

They are having pork but ive got my chicken so ill be fine. Im so desperate to lose weight thats why im focused and its not a problem having the real food. Maybe down the line a bit youll feel more comfortable with real food

It's good that it's helpful for you, I think I'd feel the same if I lived with family, I live on my own so only have to worry about real food when my OH is over, which is quite often at the moment, luckily he's supportive as I'm making him food lol

I definitely like knowing that if I get sick of the packs or feel like breaking the diet I could have some chicken instead :)

Thats good that hes being supportive :) and easy to not eat when your on your own just have the food packs in the house and thats it.

I cook a roast dinner nearly every day so I dont feel im on a diet when I sit down having a meal with everyone. But when I get on scales they have dropped :) so far ive lost 2lbs this werk weigh in day tomorrow so thats cool as I had a 4 last week means that I should get a 3-4 the following week woohooo :)

cool, well good luck for tomorrows weigh in, mine's on Thursday, so far had a peak on the scales and I'm down 1.6lbs, keeping my fingers crossed I lose some more before then :) x

Oh im sure if you keep that water going them scales will drop :)

Ill be happy what ever the scales say because I know ive stuck to the diet 100 % and thats all we can do.
Still feeling rather happy even tho OH isnt talking to me. Im just focusing on losing the weight ready for summer :)

I so look forward to my chicken, swede and broccoli as well. I don't think I could do the plan without a meal, especially as it is for the next 3 months. Yes that meal is also very low in cals, fat and especially carbs. I think more beneficial for you cause you have made it yourself and you know exactly what is in it.

Yes it keeps my sanity some weeks I just want shakes and no food but this week I needed the food. And breaking the diet isnt an option for me all my summer stuff is size 10.

Its a flexible plan so thats why it works so well. I love veg so much and when I wasnt on this diet I was following paleo and I had to make everythinh from scratch even boiling bones from sunday roasy chicken to make chicken stock. Everything I made and I cant wait to return to that eating. But this is the fastest way to lose it so got to be done. :)

Day 22 the start of my 4th week and weigh in day. I'm pleased to announce ive lost 3lbs this week. Im very pleased as im so close to going in the 11s now so I cant wait.

Feeling rather happy today going to go for a few miles walk today as well.

Day 22 the start of my 4th week and weigh in day. I'm pleased to announce ive lost 3lbs this week. Im very pleased as im so close to going in the 11s now so I cant wait.

Feeling rather happy today going to go for a few miles walk today as well.

Morning

Yay to week 4 and even more yay to 3lbs!!!!! Amazing!!! That's 17lbs so far isn't it?! In 3 weeks?!!!! Amazing

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes 1 stone 3lbs !!! In 3 weeks im over the moon so happy. :)

Next week ill be in the 11s oh yeah!!!!

Well done honny xxxxx

Yes im really pleased highest goal is 1 stone 9lbs away so getting closer.

Ive just walked 4 miles to shops gonna have a cuppa and walk the 4 miles home:) decided as I didnt hsve karate tonight id do walking today. Plus I started my app to get me to do press ups I had to do 14 press ups not the lady ones. Its going to build me up to do 50 :)

Then once ive done that challenge my next is to do chin ups on my sons bar. Lots of challenges ive got to achieve along the way :)

Last edited:
My god ur good I have starting doing a toning DVD caled the bikini diet, muscles hurt next day so must be toning something lol x

Back