Miss vlcd diary

My god ur good I have starting doing a toning DVD caled the bikini diet, muscles hurt next day so must be toning something lol x

Thats great u can feel it working I love it when I ache as I know its working and will make a big difference to how I look

I got kettle bell dvd thats amazing

Congrats on the loss sweetie, that's awesome :)

fingers crossed you get to the 11s next week :) xxx
Thank you I really hope so shall keep drinking thr water as that helps :)

yes its really important to drink the water, im glugging it down but ive only had so far 1.5 litres so far got another 500ml bottle by me to keep drinking. still all the trips to the loo is good exercise :)

Day 22 the start of my 4th week and weigh in day. I'm pleased to announce ive lost 3lbs this week. Im very pleased as im so close to going in the 11s now so I cant wait.

Feeling rather happy today going to go for a few miles walk today as well.

Well done! That's a brilliant result!

by the looks of it my bmi comes out of the over weight category and into the healthy weight sometime this week woohooo cant wait for that. :)

omg i cannot wait for that to happen!!! thats a VERY big achievement!!!! Xxxx

Looks like its going to be an exciting week. Ill try my 3/4 length bottoms on when I get to 11.10 see how they fit too as would like to wear them when its warm.

Not much fits so only got jeans at mo.

Youll be there before you know it I bet you have a big loss this week :)

Looks like its going to be an exciting week. Ill try my 3/4 length bottoms on when I get to 11.10 see how they fit too as would like to wear them when its warm.

Not much fits so only got jeans at mo.

Youll be there before you know it I bet you have a big loss this week :)

oo what size are those trousers?

i know i literally cant wait!! xx

They are a 12 but because they are a cheaper make they are a small 12. I can get them on and do them up but they arent wearable outside the house. I try things on every now and then as it helps to see the results. Plus the smaller I get the more dramatic each pound lost is :)

They are a 12 but because they are a cheaper make they are a small 12. I can get them on and do them up but they arent wearable outside the house. I try things on every now and then as it helps to see the results. Plus the smaller I get the more dramatic each pound lost is :)

yer i have some 12s like that! sort of not a 12 but not a 10.......an 11! lol! xx

Thats great u can feel it working I love it when I ache as I know its working and will make a big difference to how I look

I got kettle bell dvd thats amazing

Thank you I really hope so shall keep drinking thr water as that helps :)
Which kettle bell DVD you got I was looking for a good one

Size 12 I can't wait currently a size 16 so still a way to go for me, ideally want to be a 10/12 again, not been that size in about 5 years. Yes bring it on. X

yer i have some 12s like that! sort of not a 12 but not a 10.......an 11! lol! xx

Yes this is what these are like I bought them when I was size 12 last summer never fitted bugger!!

Which kettle bell DVD you got I was looking for a good one
Its called kettkecise just for woman came with a weight was about 42 quid I think

Size 12 I can't wait currently a size 16 so still a way to go for me, ideally want to be a 10/12 again, not been that size in about 5 years. Yes bring it on. X

Just stick to the diet and you will achieve your goals definately. Just think how small you will be in summer!! Best time to shed the clothes and everyone says omg!!!!

Ive got 4 because u do lots with it, it soon feels like a ton weight lol

It really works your body I love it im sure u will yoo

Got a good day today as shopping with my mum. And then karate tonight so a good day. Plus scales are saying 12.1 this morning so im only 2lbs away from the 11s getting rather excited!!!! Shall try and keep my water up.

Plan today

Breakfast chocolate shake
Lunch chocolate shake
Tea 100g of chicken white cabbage and swede
Supper either a shake or a bar
Coke zero
Teas and water

Back