Miss vlcd diary

Brill on your result! Roll on the 10's!

Thank you :) feeling rather happy

Just glad there is light at end of tunnel s long tunnel yet but theres light.

If got easy day today going over my mums as our orders not arrived yet and shes only got enough packs to last her for today so im sharing some of mine. Oh and taking my sons friends home who are all passed out on my sofas ha ha.

Still my plan today is
Breakfast shake
Lunch porridge
Dinner shake
Snack shake

Water

Have a lovely day x

Thank you I hope you have got through your day ok

Well ive had another good day and I was very pleased that my mum has stuck to the diet and her first weigh in is tomorrow :)

3 litres of water drank 2 cups of black tea a coke zero and 4 food packs consumed today :)

Roll on monday extra karate yay!!!

Well done that's brill, this am didn't go well, but rest day did only just got home x resisted the naughty food and champagne had chicken and salad and cuppa. Weigh in tomorrow any loss will be a bonus x

Well done on resisting the food youve done brill. Im hoping u have a good weigh in tomorrow :)

Its monday morning and I rather enjoyed the scales being in the 11s for that one day ha ha oh well maybe by tomorrow ill lose those few ounces again.

Not bothered as ive stuck 100 % thats all you can do. This week im training 3 times with karate so thats good.

Bf wasnt impressed that im at karate tonight for an hour. Hes not so supportive with my exercise and diet. Anyway im a stubborn sod so I keep on going.

Shall be having shake for breakfast lunch shake dinner shake and a porridge.

3 litres of water and black teas with a can of coke zero.

Enjoy karate.. not my thing at all and well done for sticking 100%

Here to follow (although I have been for nearly a fortnight )

Karate is so much fun we do alsorts like self defence as well. :)

The cardio drills are sometimes really tough but its making us fitter and stronger.

I'm starting back to the gym after Wednesday (or sooner if I get this bloomin essay written!) I am also going to start lindy hop lessons on Thursday.

Now lindy hop sounds good!

Whats lindy hop??? Thats something ive never ever heard of

It's a dance.. quite energetic and looks a lot of fun!

as OWID says it's a dance from the 1940's, mix of jive, swing, charleston and jazz. I have done it before and it's great for fitness as well as learning as new dance! We do a lot of 40's re-enactment stuff so will be fab :)

Look on youtube for hellzapoppin (I won't be doing all that but....)

I shall have a look at that later after karate if im still breathing lol

Sounds like a fun way to keep fit. I love keeping fit but at the moment im trying not to over do it. Karate 3 times a week and a 8 mile walk is all im doing at mo.

Having a good day really cleaning and ironing while watching series 3 of 24 with a few vampires diaries thrown in too lol.

vampires, always good :) I'm trying to write an essay but have reached the point where I need the library but at work at 4 so going to go after work.

Yes go after work have a chill for the moment. Im just chilling at the mo been on the go all day cleaning and ironing.

Yay scales were back down :)

So 3lbs lost this week and im feeling rather good. 8 mile walk today so a nice bit of exercise :).

Just doing the norm 4 packs or 3 and a meal black tea water and a can if coke zero.

Back