1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Missed 2 meetings, should I just rejoin?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dramamime, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. dramamime

dramamime Member

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help with a technical question. I missed last weeks meeting due to work and the week before I was on holiday (I have used up all my holiday this year). My consultant just text to say there's an offer in the Sunday mirror today to join without a fee (a group text to all 'lapsed' members I assume), so it would be cheaper for me to sign up again. BUT would I then lose my stats so far? As in, would my starting weight be what I weighed in tomorrow? Sorry if it's a stupid question! Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Yes if you used the voucher to rejoin you would lose your history. To retain your history you would need to pay £14.85 which would be the same as paying for the missing weeks anyway. Depends how much you want to keep your history I suppose :)

4. dramamime

dramamime Member

Thanks very much :) Hmmm I think i will pay the missing weeks then. I am a bit worried starting again might have a negative effect on my psyche, best to be safe.

5. lardylady

lardylady Gold Member

I'd be the same!

6. emma_88

emma_88 Silver Member

I would be the same too, I would just pay for the missing weeks :)