Missed my Wi Due to Halloween Display

yyx99

Hi guys,

Missed my weigh in on Friday, will wait now until next Friday and have a double day.

Very good reason why I missed it, have a look, I was a bit busy setting up my Halloween display that I do, this year we were collecting for Make a Wish. will be doing the same for xmas display which I have now only got until 30th November to get ready due to thats when Im switching them on.

YouTube - 2008 Halloween Display 1

YouTube - 2008 Halloween Display 2

Will be adding more when Ive uploaded them. let me know what you think or rate the videos themselves on you tube.

Last edited:
Wow what a brilliant display....feel free to come & do mine next year!!! lol Good luck with your double weigh in next week!!! caz xx

not as much as we could have as we find it hard to get the word out. will hopefully do better for christmas as we will be running it from end of Nov to 12th night.

What a super display, good luck with the Christmas one.

One of the locals in our village puts on a fantastic display for Christmas with collection boxes for the local hospice and people come from all over the nearby town to see it. We always go on Christmas Eve and put our money in the box even though we see it every night we pass from the road.

Can you get the local paper to do a piece? Or local radio? That's how come we get so many non-villagers coming.

x

brilliant!!! Love it -thats a great thing you do. :D

Back