Missed syns

Wiganlass

Sorry if this is on the wrong page but I need some help. Somebody told me that if I don't have all my syns then they go on top of the following days syns I.e if on Monday I eat 5 syns then tues I have 15 + 10. I doubt he is right but wanted to check with you guys x x

I'm still pretty new to SW so I may be wrong but it's my understanding, at least on Extra Easy, that you should be using your syns daily so that's having 5-15 per day and that they are not carried over until the next day. If you had a day coming up where you think you will go over your syn allowance then you are able to flexisyn it, so long as it is planned - so if my birthday or a work night out was coming up I could say "ok, on that day I'll allow 60 extra syns, stick to that then just get on with life" and be back on plan the next day. However, this is really only for special occasions and not for a weekly occurence. I think on old plans people were able to carry syns over and some would save them up for the weekend and some people still do that and it seems to work ok for some and not for others.

I thought that. Seemed to good to be true to be able to save all your syns each week. Only been following it for a week and never been over 10 syns.

Yes you can save syns from one day to use on another - it says you can on the SW website. That said I would still have a minimum of 5 syns a day as having a syn binge on one day is not the best idea and bear in mind it does not work for everyone so its a case of try and see :)

I doubt I would do that every week but got a BBQ coming up. My brothers twins are 1 and we are all getting together for a bite to eat. The food I can cope ( chicken breast, quorn burgers , Linda McCartney sausages) but the drinking is a problem. So will be extra good all week so can enjoy a bottle of wine x

Back