missemma's 10 stone journey

Well done Emma, that is fantastic. Celebrate, stop being so critical. Have a wonderful time in Hanover xxx

Awesome news on the scales, missy! You've done so well since you came back! It's weird how you ca nbe the same weight but feel bigger - I'm the same weight now as when I went on my friend's hen do in February, and when I started my new job, but I feel more jiggly. Body image is such a weird thing. If other people are saying you look fab - then you have to believe them. xxx

Woo hoo to the 12's :) well done... I know exactly what you mean about not feeling any different.. I know I look different but I still feel mahooooosive!!
Hope you have a good day hun xx

Thank you, glad it's not just me :)

Well done Emma, that is fantastic. Celebrate, stop being so critical. Have a wonderful time in Hanover xxx

I just worry my scales are being rubbish is all :)

Awesome news on the scales, missy! You've done so well since you came back! It's weird how you ca nbe the same weight but feel bigger - I'm the same weight now as when I went on my friend's hen do in February, and when I started my new job, but I feel more jiggly. Body image is such a weird thing. If other people are saying you look fab - then you have to believe them. xxx

Body image is annoying. Before at 12.10 I felt so good and confidence but at 12.13 I feel fat and blergh haha! It's silly really xx

WOO WOO! Enjoy Robbie!!! :) xxx

I can't wait! Eep. Speak when I'm back.

Will post WI if I have time in the morning, if not going to go with today's weight as alarm set for 3.30am. Urgh :D xxx

Scales = friend.

Official WI = 12.13. Hurrah. Can't wait to get on a computer and update my stats. 3lb away from pre-Robbie tour weight! Getting there slowly!

2lb loss this week! Yay.

I'm off now so be good people's xx

I'm not AWOL promise :) my laptop is being repaired and the app isn't working properly.

Needless to say I went to Hannover and drank mucho beer & all the wrong food but I loved it.

Weighed myself this morning, hated it.

The good outweighs the bad. Straight back on it since Monday.
Food has been pretty similar for me and am just on my way home with a big fat bag of shopping :D

Red day today:

B- melon.
L- 4 ryvita (heb), 4 laughing cow EL (hea), lean ham. Muller.
T- 4 ryvita (heb), tuna & tin of tomatoes.

I really fancy a coffee but have a fat headache so no coffee for me xx

Last edited:
Hope you had a good time. You have last the gain quickly before.... Therefore you will do it again! Good luck xxx

Hello all :)

Food yesterday - red.
B- 2 weetabix, milk.
L- 4 ryvita, 4 laughing cow EL, ham, tomatoes, cherries & yogurt.
T- chicken breast & vegetables.
HEA x2 HEB x1.

S- skinny cappuccino 6 syns.

Hey, youve got back down to pre Robbie weight so quickly! :D hope your ok xx

I think because a lot of it was bloating :D
How are you? How's the pregnancy going? xx

Tends to be the case with me too after a holiday, quick on quick off! (As long as you get straight back on plan of course)

As far as I know everything ok, feeling much better this week compared to the last 6 or so. Scan on Thursday so I'm looking forward to that :-D xx

Tends to be the case with me too after a holiday, quick on quick off! (As long as you get straight back on plan of course)

As far as I know everything ok, feeling much better this week compared to the last 6 or so. Scan on Thursday so I'm looking forward to that :-D xx

Ooh exciting :D pop the scan photo up on here so we can have a look :) xxx

Today has been lovely.

I relaxed all morning, did my washing & watched DVDs. At about 130 me & my flat mate went to Garsons Farm in Esher where they do pick your own veg! So much fun, got some raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, a massive courgette and even bigger marrow.

Then I went shopping in Primark and bought 3 dresses, 1 top & some trousers. All a size smaller so I can slim into them for my holidays! Eek.

Food as well has been lovely! Red day.

B- mango, peach & banana.
L- mushroom stir fry.
T- EL pork casserole type thing which was pork, tinned tomatoes, BNS & courgettes. Topped with 3 babybel lights (hea) It was lovely. Then I had some strawbs, raspberries & blackberries for pud!
S- iced skinny latte. Yum. Gonna claim that as my second HEA as its 84 calories so a little under a HEA but still. Just realised I haven't had any HEB today again.

Oooh enjoy the overnight oats! :D Sorry haven't popped in for a while, hope everything's well with you? xx

Oooh enjoy the overnight oats! :D Sorry haven't popped in for a while, hope everything's well with you? xx

Everything's fineeeee! Got some things on my mind tonight, feeling paranoid about something to do with my other half. It's stupid really and probably due to my period being due anytime.

Food today (red).

B - porridge & nana. (HEA & HEB).

L- left over last night dinner with ham. Raspberries & blackberries. In my awesome new little pot. Yoghurt.
image-2764484719.jpg

T- 4 ryvita (HEB), cottage cheese, 21 olives (3 syns) & tomatoes. Skinny cappuccino for my HEA.

Taa-daa.

Aw chicken, hormones are horrible things! Although female intuition is a powerful thing... so see how you feel about whatever it is in a few days time too - once your fully rational mind is back in place you might realise it's trying to tell you something, even if it isn't the thing you're worrying about right now :)

Food all looks lovely, you look like you're really on track at the mo! xx

Aw chicken, hormones are horrible things! Although female intuition is a powerful thing... so see how you feel about whatever it is in a few days time too - once your fully rational mind is back in place you might realise it's trying to tell you something, even if it isn't the thing you're worrying about right now :)

Food all looks lovely, you look like you're really on track at the mo! xx

I'm always worrying about this thing but think its because I'm kinda a jealous person! It's very annoying xx

I'm always worrying about this thing but think its because I'm kinda a jealous person! It's very annoying xx

:( I haven't really got much experience in this (with only one big long relationship in my history, which failed spectacularly!), but I do know how easy it is to feel this way as I was often like it - I can recommend cleaning when in this mood, not because it helps to shake the mood, but because it seems to fuel a lot of extra elbow grease!! My bath was never so shiny as it was when I was cleaning in a bad mood haha! :D

Back