missemma's 10 stone journey

:( I haven't really got much experience in this (with only one big long relationship in my history, which failed spectacularly!), but I do know how easy it is to feel this way as I was often like it - I can recommend cleaning when in this mood, not because it helps to shake the mood, but because it seems to fuel a lot of extra elbow grease!! My bath was never so shiny as it was when I was cleaning in a bad mood haha! :D

Haha that sounds a good idea! Thing is none of it is my bf's fault as he really is pretty much the perfect boyfriend it's just me and my stupid head! Wish I didn't let things that happened in the past with other bf's play on my mind. Silly really.

Weigh in this morning = +1. Fully deserve that as I ate so badly last weekend and in fact I thought it would be more than that.
Not sure what day I'm having today as I'm going to my parents and we are going out for dinner so we shall see later :) have a nice day everyone xx

Hello all :) hope we are all having a nice weekend? Yesterday I went to Eastbourne and did lots of shopping, got my dress and shoes for my brothers wedding. The dress is from Quiz and I shall post a photo later :) it's in a size 14 too, woohoo! So impressed. It's not tight at all but it would be nice if I could lose just 7lbs before the wedding, would really like to be as close to 12.7 as I can be for it.
The shoes are mega high, silver and pure glitter. I'm in love.
image-2983766682.jpg

Whilst out shopping I had a jacket potato with salad & tuna. Not too bad. Then we went to an all you can eat buffet to celebrate and I ate too much. We walked it off along the pier and this morning I went on a bike ride with my Dad not sure how far it was but my legs ache.

Today will be a red day.

B- 2 weetabix, milk & saltanas (4 syns)! Didn't realise they were so high. (HEA & HEB).

L- chicken & salad.

T- sandwich on wholemeal bread (heb) with ham, cheese (hea), pickle (?) and 2 scones with jam and squirty cream. Oooooooops.

Got some other pics to post but will do it later as my brother is coming over shortly xx

Last edited:
Loooooove the shoes!! :D And go you in a size 14 dress, that's fab!!

I love raisins and sultanas, shame they're so high in syns and not a HEB! xx

Loooooove the shoes!! :D And go you in a size 14 dress, that's fab!!

I love raisins and sultanas, shame they're so high in syns and not a HEB! xx

I can't believe I own a dress in a size 14. I also can't believe the girl working there left the security tag in, gonna have to go back next weekend now to sort that. Good excuse to go back really ;)

I can't believe I own a dress in a size 14. I also can't believe the girl working there left the security tag in, gonna have to go back next weekend now to sort that. Good excuse to go back really ;)

Haha... you might just have to buy another one to compensate yourself for the journey all the way there ;) x

Nooooo! No more buying as I'm saving :)

Going to set myself a few targets for this week.

1. No coffee. I realised I drink far too much of this stuff so no coffee this week.

2. No fizzy drinks (unless I go to the pub & ill have diet coke with spirits).

3. Take my multivitamins every night.

Going to do this Monday-Friday. Lets see how long I can last as I really want to try and get away from caffeine as much as possible.

Okay, no coffee today jeez it's been so hard! Have felt awful all day but think this is because I've been tired & no coffee on top of that has not helped. I was very unproductive at work.

I had a red day anyhow, feel like I've eaten so much food today.

Breakfast: weetabix, milk & banana. HEA & HEB
Lunch: 4 ryvita, 4 laughing cow extra light, 4 slices lean ham, tomatoes & yoghurt. HEA & HEB
Snack: grapes & some lean beef slices.
Tea: chicken, beetroot, asparagus, broccoli, 7 olives (1 syn).
Pudding: hot chocolate with rest of my second HEA milk (3 syns).

HEA x2
HEB x2
Syns: 4
Coffee: 0
Vitamins: taken.

Up and at them this morning, slept SO well so hoping I don't get the coffee tiredness today. I've been meaning to post my route for the cycling I did on Sunday:
First part to the beach;
image-1694198421.jpg

& then back home;
image-2461364587.jpg

It was quite uphill too.

I walked home from work last night which is something I haven't done for weeks. Wasn't too bad actually, need to get back into the swing of walking to & from and also going back to the gym.

Today will be a green day, I'm off out after work as our Doctors are leaving!

B- weetabix, milk, banana. (HEA, HEB)

L- couscous with peppers, cucumbers, asparagus and 3 babybel light (HEA).

T- none.

Snacks: mini rock road (2.5 syns), m&s teacake (4 syns) & 4 syns of Percy pigs.

HEA x2
HEB x1
Syns: 10.5
Coffee: none.

Last edited:
Morning morning. Hope we are all good.

Weighed myself this morning: 13.5. It's TOTM though plus with the food I ate at the weekend I'm not surprised. Blergh. Only 4 weeks to go until the wedding after WI this week!

Food today (red).
B- weetabix, milk & nana. (HEA HEB)
L- 4 ryvita, low fat cottage cheese & ham. Tomatoes & mullerlight. (HEA HEB).
T- chicken & vegetables.
Snacks- melon & grape pack.

HEA: x1
HEB: x2
Syns: 0

Day 3 of no caffeine/fizzy drinks. Woohoo :)

Remember my fear of the dentist? I'm going back again tomorrow. Eek! Got a check up booked, so so so nervous!

Last edited:
Morning all, up early today! Nervous about the dentist but feel better than I thought I would.

Meeting up with a friend after the dentist for coffee. I'm not drinking coffee so will settle for a cold drink or a cuppa tea depending on how I feel after the dentist. I hope I don't need any fillings or anything :/

Tonight I'm off out with the girls from work for a few drinks, they're going onwards clubbing but I'm working tomorrow so early night for me which is good as I get to avoid numerous drinks.

Food (EE):
B- Nothing as I didn't want to eat before the dentist.

L- 3 eggs scrambled, grilled tomatoes & spinach.

T- lean ham, mugshot & grapes.

S- a few drinky poos ;)

HEA: 0
HEB: 0
Syns:

Last edited:
Hey there, hope dentist was ok in the end! x

Hey Nic :)

Dentist was fine, had a clean but that was it thankfully. Have to go back in 3months so happy with that. No fillings for me :D

Had such a fun night last night, actually curled my hair & loved it for once.
image-3932173182.jpg

Quite surprised my head doesn't hurt more than it does.
Thank god it's Friday. Going to Seaford again tomorrow to see the parents.
Weighed myself this morning, scales say 13.1 so fingers crossed I can shift 1lb to at least have a small loss this week. Come on 12.7 for the wedding.

Food today: red.

B: weetabix, milk & nana. (HEA HEB)

L: ham & egg salad with lettuce, cucumber & tomatoes. Mango pieces.

T: grilled salmon with roasted pepper & courgette. Syn free yoghurt.

S: grapes.

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Syns: 0
Weights: 50 each arm.

Last edited:
Hair looks lovely, am sure you'll get a pound off this week xx

Hair looks lovely! xx

Thank you :) xxx

So it's 35 days to my brothers wedding and my dress is sleeveless. I'm going to start doing weights everyday to try & tone my arms. 50-100 on each arm every day until the wedding. Will add it to my daily posts.

5 days coffee free, yay :)

Back