missemma's 10 stone journey

Dear all,

I have been awol and really not on plan but now I am back after weighing myself and none of my clothes fitting. I'm realistic and know tomorrow night is New Year so I know some of tomorrow won't be on plan but going to try and limit the damage as much as possible. I'm really looking forwards to getting back into this healthy eating as I feel fat, spotty & tired all the time. I can't wait to feel happy, fresh and thin.

I have new body scales too and new kitchen scales which are electronic and will help me to stay motivated. I weighed on the old and new scales and there was only a lb difference so goodbye of scales and hello new funky ones.

I'm to embarrassed to write my weight down at the moment, I will do it though soon.

I shall come back later to update my food diary with all my intake today.

xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dear all,

I have been awol and really not on plan but now I am back after weighing myself and none of my clothes fitting. I'm realistic and know tomorrow night is New Year so I know some of tomorrow won't be on plan but going to try and limit the damage as much as possible. I'm really looking forwards to getting back into this healthy eating as I feel fat, spotty & tired all the time. I can't wait to feel happy, fresh and thin.

I have new body scales too and new kitchen scales which are electronic and will help me to stay motivated. I weighed on the old and new scales and there was only a lb difference so goodbye of scales and hello new funky ones.

I'm to embarrassed to write my weight down at the moment, I will do it though soon.

xxx

Morning hun... Good to see you back! No need to be embarrassed... We're all in the same boat!
It's weird cos I won't tell any of my friends or the mums at school how much I weigh, but I'll tell everyone on an open forum! Lol.
Have a good day x

Morning hun... Good to see you back! No need to be embarrassed... We're all in the same boat!
It's weird cos I won't tell any of my friends or the mums at school how much I weigh, but I'll tell everyone on an open forum! Lol.
Have a good day x

It's true i'd never tell anyone how much weight I've put on even in here I am embarrassed to admit it. Feel disgusting.
Onwards and downwards though x

Dear all,

xxx

Welcome back Emma - totally know the feeling! My xmas gain was a whopper and I'm also feeling tired, bloated etc, so looking forward to starting to be healthy again, but it's really hard after so long of eating rubbish... today is attempt 3 at restarting, so good luck to all of us! xx

Welcome back Em. x

Hello mummy, how's it going?

Welcome back Emma - totally know the feeling! My xmas gain was a whopper and I'm also feeling tired, bloated etc, so looking forward to starting to be healthy again, but it's really hard after so long of eating rubbish... today is attempt 3 at restarting, so good luck to all of us! xx
Yes good luck to us, am finding it hard but easy at the same time today, there is chocolate cake in the ward I want to eat the whole thing haha xx

Yes good luck to us, am finding it hard but easy at the same time today, there is chocolate cake in the ward I want to eat the whole thing haha xx

Haha good luck resisting!! :D I've just finally done a 100% day - first in about a month!! :D x

Haha good luck resisting!! :D I've just finally done a 100% day - first in about a month!! :D x

I did it, woo.

I think I had a good day yesterday actually, didnt wake up with the usual awful bloated feeling whuch is nice.
Today is a 80% on track day due to it being New Year :) on plan until dinner time but from tomorrow 100% on plan for sure.

Breakfast: porridge oats & milk. Banana.

Lunch: couscous & babybel.

Tea: takeaway curry & alcohol.

Hello all & happy new year, did you all have a good night?

I was 100% of plan last night as I said I would be but line drawn and today is the beginning of a new year and a fresh start :)

Still using my mega weight as my starting point.

Today is gonna be a green day :)

B: porridge, cinnamon & milk (hea & heb ).

L: low fat super noodles with carrot & tomato. 2 slices bread (heb)

T: jacket potato with cheese and roasted veg. Mayo (1)

S: hot choc (2), squirty cream (3).

Going to hit asda at midday too so I can get some good low fat food in. Really looking forwards to starting a fresh and feeling loads better :)

Last edited:
Look at all my yummy healthy food I got in asda! £50 for the lot which is a bargain. They had mug shots, pasta & sauce and low fat super noodles for 50p what a bargain!

Oops forgot to add the attachment :)

Attachments

• 1388593602575.jpg
    1388593602575.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 68
Good morning all, hope we are all feeling good.

I'm feeling better already after 2 on track days, it's funny how much healthy eating can improve your mood :)

Today I'm having a green day, made a batch of leek and potato soup yesterday for lunches so green day for a couple of days.

B: porridge & milk with cinnamon (hea & heb). Fruit.

L: Leek and potato soup, ryvita (heb), yoghurt. 2 oranges.

T: LM sausages, mash & green beans (hea), brown sauce (1).

S: hot choc (2), squirty cream (2).

5 syns total.

Sorted for today. Come on Thursday let's get you done.

Last edited:
Hey gorgeous! I feel 100% the same...tired, gross, flubby, craving veg and fruit. Big shop planned tomorrow too.
Hope you had a wonderful new year, as you said...onwards and downwards...bring on 2014!! :) xx

Happy new year to you, ginge :)
I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a good year xx

Hey lovely lady!

I've skulked back in too - I was terrified of the scales this morning but I got on them (and then nearly fell off them again when I saw how big my gain was - boo!!!). All we can do is draw a line and trust the plan...we all know it works and that we can do it.

xx

Morning :) how are you? I'm back on it 110 today after an off plan day yesterday and the day before, I feel yuck lol x

I'm good thanks my dear, how are you? I reckon a few more days on plan and we will feel so much better xx

Hey lovely lady!

I've skulked back in too - I was terrified of the scales this morning but I got on them (and then nearly fell off them again when I saw how big my gain was - boo!!!). All we can do is draw a line and trust the plan...we all know it works and that we can do it.

xx

Exactly, line drawn and straight back on it. We are going to do it in 2014 :)

Yummy, dinner.
1 syn for the brown sauce.

HeA philly light on the mash. Yum.

Attachments

• 1388694086367.jpg
    1388694086367.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 50
Back