missemma's 10 stone journey

Friday Friday Friday whoop :)

Food today was lovely. Green Day.

B: porridge, milk, banana, cherries.

L: Leek and potato soup, yoghurt.

T: mushroom and onion risotto with hea babybel light & spinach.

S: 2 satsumas, sugar free jelly (0.5), squirty cream (3), hot chocolate (2).

Syns = 5.5

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for some weight off xx

Dinner:

Attachments

• 1388788442021.jpg
    1388788442021.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 64
A green day is so good, I love carbs hehe.
Weighed this morning and I was 15.5 3/4 on Monday (the shame) and today 14.12 1/2 so 7lb loss.

I have new weight watcher scales and I'm not so sure about them, they change almost every time you get on them and the difference isn't just a lb or 1/2lb is almost 3 or 4lbs. Anyone else use these scales? I might have to revert back to my old ones which are so old but are quite trusty.

Food today: extra easy.

B: porridge, milk, honey (1)

L: chicken mugshot with spinach, homemade coldslaw (1), lean beef, melon & grapes.

T: extra lean pork mince meatballs, homemade tomato sauce, pasta.

S: skinny cappuccino (4)

Will edit this If needs be later on :)

A green day is so good, I love carbs hehe. Weighed this morning and I was 15.5 3/4 on Monday (the shame) and today 14.12 1/2 so 7lb loss. I have new weight watcher scales and I'm not so sure about them, they change almost every time you get on them and the difference isn't just a lb or 1/2lb is almost 3 or 4lbs. Anyone else use these scales? I might have to revert back to my old ones which are so old but are quite trusty.

Great loss so far hun. It feels so good being back in control, doesn't it!

New scales sound weird - do you think maybe you've got a dodgy pair? Mine are salter, not sure about the ww ones xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking good food wise hun and well done on the loss. Those scales sound really dodgy, maybe try the professional ones at Boots or the supermarket? xx

Those scales definitely sound dodgy hun - my old ones were WW and were never that bad, so maybe you did just get a faulty pair? I've got Salter ones now too x

Mine are ww and really accurate so they do sound as If you've a dodgy set :(
Well done on the weight loss so far x

Great loss so far hun. It feels so good being back in control, doesn't it!

New scales sound weird - do you think maybe you've got a dodgy pair? Mine are salter, not sure about the ww ones xx

Looking good food wise hun and well done on the loss. Those scales sound really dodgy, maybe try the professional ones at Boots or the supermarket? xx

Those scales definitely sound dodgy hun - my old ones were WW and were never that bad, so maybe you did just get a faulty pair? I've got Salter ones now too x

Eeek to the scales.... Doesn't sound right.. Mine are salter ones too x

Mine are ww and really accurate so they do sound as If you've a dodgy set :(
Well done on the weight loss so far x

Thanks guys, my mums scales were WW and hers always do it too. Are Salter scales good? Who knew bathroom scales could be so annoying haha. Still have my old ones for back up so will keep an eye on my weight on there too just incase. I wondered if it might be my floor being uneven! So annoying.

I would have taken these scales back but I threw the box away not thinking they'd be dodgy. Maybe I will just try and get them into the same spot every time.

Updated my food for today. Lovely food day.
Been so busy today organising my life haha. Got a new set of drawers that I can put ask my important paper work in and it looks so tidy and nice I love it & then I've been vacuum packing all my summer clothes and stuff I don't really use that much and made loads of extra space. Love days like today.

Happy Sunday all :)

I'm planning to have as lazy a Sunday as possible. Currently laying in bed with a cuppa and my breakfast with Hollyoaks on.

Food today is EE:

B: banana, cinnamon & honey (1). Yoghurt. Tea (0.5)

L: smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, toast (heb), tomatoes.

T: roast gammon with all SW friendly roasted veggies/potatoes. Gravy (2).

S: apple.

Then I will save my hea for a cup of something milky tonight.

Slimming world, I love you ;)

Last edited:
So my day didn't go as planned as I have spent the evening at the hospital as my best friends grandad has been taken into itu. I know her grandad really well as I used to date his grandson and really pay off the family still. He's been getting worse since he was admitted to hospital before Christmas. So sad.

I'm just waiting for my roast to cook, it's gonna be a late one but I really want it so gonna have to go to bed much later so it's not sitting in my stomach all night haha!

Made my meals for tomorrow too, magic porridge for breakfast and pastrami open sandwich with boiled eggs and tomato for lunch.

So my day didn't go as planned as I have spent the evening at the hospital as my best friends grandad has been taken into itu. I know her grandad really well as I used to date his grandson and really pay off the family still. He's been getting worse since he was admitted to hospital before Christmas. So sad. I'm just waiting for my roast to cook, it's gonna be a late one but I really want it so gonna have to go to bed much later so it's not sitting in my stomach all night haha! Made my meals for tomorrow too, magic porridge for breakfast and pastrami open sandwich with boiled eggs and tomato for lunch.

Aww honey, you're such a good friend. Hope your roast is lovely xx

Mmm my roast last night was so yummy:
1389036851233.jpg
Food today has been a red day.

B: magic porridge (heb) with cinnamon and grated apple.

L: 2 slices bread (heb), 4 EL laughing cow (hea), pastrami, tomatoes & 2 boiled eggs.

T: left over gammon from last night salad with 30g brown sauce (2).
1389037047549.jpg
S: grapes, banana, milky coffee (hea).

2 syns in total.

Oh your food yesterday and today all looks delicious Emma!! x

Back