missemma's 10 stone journey

Food today;

Breakfast: 2 weetabix & 200mls semi skimmed milk with banana & cinnamon.

Lunch: homemade soup & mullerlight.

Tea: chicken & Stirfry.
Had the rents round for dinner tonight which was nice.

Tomorrow I'm going for a green day, going to see Mr Williams so am taking some pasta with lowlow, peppers, onions, tomatoes & mushrooms to eat once there.
I have two eggs to be used up so that will probably be breakfast, that or some all bran. I've not quite decided yet.

He was very handsome, he came right over and sang to a girl in front of us. Swoon.

Food yesterday was well controlled, I didn't fall off plan hurrah. It was a green day.

Breakfast: all bran & milk & nana (HEa & HEb)

Lunch: pasta with peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes & 60g lowlow (HEa)

Dinner: no dinner as got home too late. But I did have a skinny latte in the afternoon as I forgot I had the lowlow in my pasta so after searching it says 2.5 syns.

Food today is going to be a red day.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk, nana (HEa & HEb)

Lunch: cottage cheese with tomatoes & mushrooms. Mullerlight.

Tea: chicken steak & veggies.

Am fairly looking forwards to weigh in this weekend, today a few people have commented I've lost weight and my coat definitely feels looser so think I'm doing the right thing.

Am also going to try and budget really well this month and try (note the word try) to spend £30 only on my food shopping per week. Think it will be quite possible if I stock up on frozen veggies and fruit.

Fingers crossed xx

Sounds like an awesome night! And huge well done for not going off plan - that's some will power right there :D
I think £30 a week is doable, is that for just you or you and OH? As long as you plan meals you will be fine. And if you want any help then shout - I'm a frugal and thrifty shopper :) xx

It's for me and him, he comes every weekend!

I am also very frugal, I'm a right bargain hunter ha! I love the bargains, something my oh takes the pee out of me for but at least I have no debts (yet).

Dinner tonight;
Chicken steak & veggies. Nom.

Oh and first but of my £30 gone.
£3 on 2 packs of frozen veggies.

Attachments

• image-310625007.jpg
    image-310625007.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 34
Today was an extra easy day :)

Brekkie: 2 weetabix, s/skimmed milk & nana.

Lunch: ham salad & mullerlight.

No time for tea as I worked so late and am now in bed with a cuppa :D

Tomorrow I'm going to make the WW wraps into pizzas. Yummy.

Weigh in this morning..... *drum roll*

FOUR POUNDS GONE.

Huzzah. Pleased with that, especially since updating my signature on here and seeing I lost the same amount for the whole of Feb. I did work super dooper hard this week though and have eaten really really super healthy, just goes to show it works, also last week was my * week so that did not help my cause. Going food shopping later so will make some more soup for this week as it was so yummy (and full of veg). am on my target for 3lbs off a week to get to my goal weight before holibobs in June but to be honest I kinda know that 3lbs a week is a bit far reaching as I'm a fairly slow loser and I'm not really going to beat myself up about it too much. Just need my knee to heal properly now so I can get back to the swimming pool.

Food today is going to be an extra eassssssy.

I always like treating myself to something yummy on a Saturday morning after weigh in. Today I had 2 'fried' eggs on HEb worth of wholemeal bread and some mushrooms that I 'fried' in garlic. I can still taste the garlic now, it tastes lovely haha. I had this with 1/2 syn of extra light mayo.

Lunch I'm going to have a pasta & sauce I think, made only with water though with added salad items, I've got some spinach, peppers, cucumber to stir through it.

Dinner is going to be WW wrap pizzas, not sure how they're going to turn out but we shall see, going to put some chicken, peppers, mushrooms, HEa worth of cheese on it. Yummers.

So that means syns for today will be 5.5 hopefully :)

Whoop, onwards & downwards ;) xx

Weekly shopping done, still within my £30 budget, I got some vouchers through the post so used them. One was 75p off and one was £3 off.

Got lots of yummy veg but no meat as I have a freezer full.

Total= £22.27.
Plus the £3 from the other day is £25.27 so far.

I have £4.73 left. Sorted :)

I also finally found some Turkish Delight flavoured options <3

Attachments

• image-618523637.jpg
    image-618523637.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 31
Weekly shopping done, still within my £30 budget, I got some vouchers through the post so used them. One was 75p off and one was £3 off. Got lots of yummy veg but no meat as I have a freezer full.
Total= £22.27. Plus the £3 from the other day is £25.27 so far.
I have £4.73 left. Sorted :)
I also finally found some Turkish Delight flavoured options <3

Attachments

• image-2904137084.jpg
    image-2904137084.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 46
Dinner was my WW pizza! Quite nice but I prefer the smash pizza :)

Had a hot choc too so total syns tonight are 7.5.

Attachments

• image-700046230.jpg
    image-700046230.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 53
Today;

Scrambled eggs & HEb bread.

Fruit salad & mullerlight.

Downhill badly in Jimmy Spices and 2 beers. I don't feel clever right now, infact I feel like throwing up I'm so full. Felt nice at the time but now I just think whyyyy.
However danced the night away at Girls Aloud. So much fun.

Attachments

• image-2437653607.jpg
    image-2437653607.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 47
'twas a fabulous weekend.

Not been able to post the last few days so catch up ...

Monday:
B: 2 weetabix, nana & semi skimmed milk.
L: ham salad, mullerlight.
T: chicken ramen I made with chicken breast, courgette, spinach & onion in a knorr vegetable stock pot. Was lovely.

Tuesday:
B; 2 weetabix, nana, semi skimmed milk.
L: pot of low fat cottage cheese, ham slices & cherry toms. Muller light.
T: BNS, celery & courgette soup that I made.

Wednesday:
B: 2 weetabix, banana, strawberries, semi skimmed milk.
L: BNS, courgette & celery soup, mullerlight.
T: chicken breast & Stirfry veg.
Hot chocolate 2 syns.

Lots of my 5 a day in there, need to stick to it this week after my Sunday meal. Think ill be on track for a STS although secretly want a lb loss so I can say I'm back in the 13's :D

Just thought I'd post this picture of me & my two best mates. I'm in the middle & I like it because it makes me look thin :D

Attachments

• image-1282130479.jpg
    image-1282130479.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 52
Just thought I'd post this picture of me & my two best mates. I'm in the middle & I like it because it makes me look thin :D

You do look lovely there! Your hair looks super straight and shiny too, :jealous: noticed the little fan t-shirt too ;) xx

Yes I like my hair there as it looks decent. Desperately need it cutting. Dyed it redder tonight <3

Food:
B: all bran & hot milk. HEa & HEb
L: BNS homemade soup, mullerlight & berries.
T: chicken Stirfry.

Yummy

Attachments

• image-1281112874.jpg
    image-1281112874.jpg
    455.5 KB · Views: 38
I haven't got any photos as yet but am going to a wedding tomorrow night so will deffo get some.

I have a nice red dress and some OPI bright bed nailvarnish on, over the top red hehe.

Food today was also red:

B; 40g all bran & 200mls semi skimmed milk.

L; pot of low fat cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes & 7 crabsticks.

Snacks: splashes of milk in tea.

I just realised I have had no dinner and the food above looks really small. It's 9pm so I doubt I'm going to eat anything now. Hmm, I've been so busy cross stitching something for Mothers Day that I've totally missed the time going by.

We are off to Bridlington tomorrow for a wedding, going to eat something nice and tasty before we leave, scrambled eggs and bread, yummmmm. If I don't have time to eat before we go then I'll make that into a nice sarnie for the train up there. There is going to be a buffet tomorrow night and I'm not going to lie I'm going to eat some naughty food, I've hardly eaten very much this week so I don't think it will be too bad. Lots of drink too, well looking forwards to a night out :D :D

Back