missemma's 10 stone journey

I literally have no idea about food today, am getting the train at 1 to meet my boyfriend for coffee & cinema. Going to have another green day I think, I might get up now & make something to eat in the cinema, maybe pasta again.

Will save 1 HEa for coffee and have it with sugar free syrup.

Think ill have 2 LM red onion & rosemary sausages with bread for breakfast with some spinach and tomatoes!

Lunch will maybe be a pasta salad that I can eat in the cinema? I just don't know :/

I should have said earlier;

HAPPY VALENTINES DAAAAAY.

Hope you're all having a nice day. I'm not big on valentines because I think it's quite commercial but I have made these for my other half and I didn't even have one lick :)

Attachments

• image-2105185279.jpg
    image-2105185279.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1721339466.jpg
    image-1721339466.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 40
Sooo what a lovely day, went to Basingstoke to see my OH food was as follows;

Breakfast - 2 LM sausages, 2 slices bread, mushrooms & extra light mayo (0.5 syns).

Lunch - small skinny latte from costa & mango slices.

Tea - so I took my own food to eat in the cinema but I forgot my fork. D'oh. I had to pick at it with my fingers. It was pasta, tomatoes, peppers, spinach & mushrooms. I had 1/4 left as I got bored picking.

Not too bad food wise, almost gave in and had popcorn but glad I didn't :D

Just in bed now having a hot choc (2 syns).

Daily syns: 2.5/15
Weekly: 28/70.

Now onto the good stuff, even though we said no pressies Mart got me the best pillow cases because its too true. We went to watch This Is 40 but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it, it was a bit random. It didn't really have a story line and jumped all over the place! Shame as I loved the characters in Knocked Up.

Attachments

• image-2215899723.jpg
    image-2215899723.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 48
Aw does your oh live in Basingstoke? I'm very close to there. The shopping and cinema and restaurants are good there aren't they!

Well done on today :) mine has gone out the window you have much more control than me!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No he doesn't he lives in Hampshire, Basingstoke is half way between us both :)

I quite like Hampshire but I'm a real London girl at heart.

Tonight me & my flatmate went to Covent Garden to look for hidden eggs that they've got there, left work at 6 and just got home. Am shattered, lots of walking.

Food today;
Breakfast: 2 weetabix & 180mls semi skimmed milk. Banana.

Lunch: Pot of low fat cottage cheese, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber. Mullerlight.

Dinner: melon & grapes.

Weigh in tomorrow & think my totm has come so a little disheartened as no doubt ill either sts or lose 1lb. Worked really hard this week as well but what will be will be.

Some pics of the eggs:

Attachments

• image-509491006.jpg
    image-509491006.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 36
  • image-1481372346.jpg
    image-1481372346.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-35761182.jpg
    image-35761182.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image-515789140.jpg
    image-515789140.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 35
THREE LBS GONE.

Woohoo, that's the 1lb gain lost from last week plus 2 further lbs which means I've lost 101lbs in total so far. One mini target met. Whoop whoop.

I'm happy :)

Today will be a green day.

Breakfast has been 2 slices whole meal bread, 2 eggs & beans. Was so yummy.
Am off to my mum & dads now and have no food with me and no plan. Might offer to cook for them so that way can make something slimming, if not fruit it shall be haha.
We go past a Starbucks on the way, might have to stop and use a HEa on a tall coffee. Nom.

Attachments

• image-3578085059.jpg
    image-3578085059.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 38
Thanks, plan was going quite well but then...

Biggest chunk of olive bread, 99 on the beach front, a slice of weight watchers cake, slice of chocolate cheesecake & some pasta with pesto. Writing it down it is so much food. This was on top of a mug shot & butternut squash vegetable ragu that I made for tea. Wah.

Line drawn and new day tomorrow. (Still disappointed in myself but glad I wrote it all down).

Today's food, green day:

2 weetabix & 180mls semi skimmed milk. (HEa & HEb).

Butternut squash, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms & onion for lunch. Muller light for pud.

Tea was a broccoli & cheese pasta & sauce chocked with spinach, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, courgette. Yummy.

Syns: 0/70.

Am shattered so badly. Will be fast asleep soon.
A pretty dress arrived today for a wedding I'm going to in March so need to try & slim slim slim.
Going to try boxercise tomorrow night :)

No boxercise for me, pmsing-ing super badly so in bed with a hot water bottle, have an incredible tummy ache :(

Food today:

2 weetabix, 180mls semi skimmed milk, 1tsp honey.

Lean ham salad (lettuce, spinach, tomato, pepper) & a muller light.

Dinner was lean ham, beetroot, leeks, courgette cooked in garlic & herb stock pot with some wholemeal spaghetti. Was yummy.

I read that the stock pots are free in syns so I hope that's right :)

Weekly syns: 1/70.

Had a right old day today! Fell over on my way to work and have f**ked my knee up. It's cut quite badly, have a huge dressing on it & it's swollen. Going to stop me doing any exercise ATM, can't even walk to work :(

Food today: green day.

1 banana, 2 weetabix & 200mls milk.

Leeks & courgettes mixed into 300mls hot water & stock. Cottage cheese & muller light.

Didn't really fancy dinner, so I had a mugshot and some pineapple chunks. Yums.

Today's food was all greeeeeen.

Breakfast was porridge with banana (HEa & HEb).

Lunch was a pot of cottage cheese & a mullerlight yoghurt.

I snacked on some gherkins when I got home. Yum. I do love a gherkin or 5.

Dinner was a jacket spud with 3 babybel light (HEa), 1 tbsp of extra light mayo, babycorn & gherkins. The dinner was proper good. I had some pineapple after.

Feeling miserable because my knee still hurts, I'm going to lose 0lbs this week because of my terrible weekend & I just feel blergh because its TOTM.

Syns this week though are still low.

2/70. Trying to damage control as much as possible from my weekend of crappy eating.

Attachments

• image-1982835800.jpg
    image-1982835800.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hey sugar, hows the knee today? Hope the swelling has gone or is going down. Falling over is the worst, I have panics that I'm going to fall and smash my front teeth in - no idea why or what triggers it but every now and then.. Strange ay?!
Have a good Friday xxx

Knee is getting better thankfully :) almost able to walk normally now, still can't exercise but will get there in a week or two :) how are you? Hope you're feeling better xx

Weigh in yesterday was stay the same thankfully especially after all that bad food I ate last weekend.

Yesterday's food was okay to begin with but went out with my girlies yesterday and made some bad choices.. Why always at the weekend, stupid me.

Breakfast: 2 slices bread with 2 LM rosemary sausages. 1 hotchoc (2 syns).

Lunch: 1 pot yoghurt & honey thing, mushroom soup from Eat & some focaccia bread.

Tea: chicken burger in Giraffe. Apple & Elderflower martini. Lush.

I have no idea how to syn all that, way over my weekly syns so this week again will include minimal syns again.
Straight back on it today :) extra easy day.

Breakfast: all bran (HEb) and semi skimmed milk (HEa).

Lunch: no idea yet, have some eggs I might make an omelette.

Tea: extra lean mince spag Bol :)

Going to cook up a bit of soup for tomorrow too :)

So, just about to get up and go and cook some soup for tomorrow's lunch at work. Got some butternut squash that needs using up and will add an onion too it. Not sure if I'll blitz the whole thing or keep it with some chunks in, I do like chunky soup as it feels more of a meal than just smooth soup, we shall see. I reckon there will be enough for two portions.

I've eaten a portion of special k popped crisps, that's 5 syns for today already, I was trying to keep the syns down but I really fancied something crispy, right now am keeping myself from running back to the kitchen to eat the whole bag.

Lunch ended up being a lean ham salad which included lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, beetroot & 1/2 syn of extra light mayo. I had a turkish delight muller as well.

Feel better eating much healthier today, got that wedding in 2 weekends, really want to feel nice in the dress I've bought although don't think I have enough time between now and then, we shall see.

The other thing that is helping me not go and raid the cupboard for the rest of the crisps is my little ticker in my signature, 101lbs gone, going over the 100lb mark always makes me feel so proud, but the fact it says 46lbs to goal. 46lbs is still quite a lot but it's so achieveable. I am going to see Robbie Williams in June (12 times - yes I am indeed crazy) and I'd LOVE to be at my goal by then. 4 months, not really sure that it's that doable but I'm going to work superdooper hard to get at least near to it. Here we go. I worked out I need to lose 3lbs a week to get to the goal, could be possible if I never ever go out, haha.

Last edited:
Okay, two pictures, one of my lunch & one of my tea. Both were scrummy :)

Syns = 5.5/60.

60 syns as 10 per day not including yesterday as I can't even begin to work it out.

Attachments

• image-2301214364.jpg
    image-2301214364.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3456010773.jpg
    image-3456010773.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 42
Today, red day.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk & banana.

Lunch: homemade soup (bns, onion & courgette) & mullerlight.

Tea: left over bolognaise from last night with courgettes & green beans.

Attachments

• image-2698399580.jpg
    image-2698399580.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 36
Morning Mrs Robbie Williams stalker! Ha ha! How you doing? Congrats on getting over the 100lb Mark again, woo! You are a century badge holder now yay! Epic loss. Did you make your soup? Food has been looking great too, super fresh and healthy xx

Morning Mrs Robbie Williams stalker! Ha ha! How you doing? Congrats on getting over the 100lb Mark again, woo! You are a century badge holder now yay! Epic loss. Did you make your soup? Food has been looking great too, super fresh and healthy xx

Long may I stay over that 100lb mark too. Gutted I ever ate too much as went over it in the first place but hey ho!

I did make my soup it was properly good! I wish I had made more of it, very yummy. How's you? Hope you're feeling better? xx

Back