missemma's 10 stone journey

Got the Taste Of Asia book coming, yes, am so excited. Cannot wait to make all the tasty recipes from it :D

Got the Taste Of Asia book coming, yes, am so excited. Cannot wait to make all the tasty recipes from it :D

I've bought everything for the Red Thai Fish Curry and can't wait to make it at the weekend! :D Everything looks so nice in that book! x

I've bought everything for the Red Thai Fish Curry and can't wait to make it at the weekend! :D Everything looks so nice in that book! x

Lemon chicken and Sushi are the two things I'm looking forwards to making :D

Eeee, just found out Mark Owen from Take That is touring in June, how very exciting. 3 dates I can make as he's touring same time as Robbie. June is going to be one Take That filled month :D

Oooooooh do tell more about Marks tour - what are the dates/venues? Would love to be able to go!

Oooooooh do tell more about Marks tour - what are the dates/venues? Would love to be able to go!

It's in June.
9th - Sheffield
11th - Bristol
13th - London shepherds bush
14th - Birmingham.
16th - Glasgow ABC
17th - Manchester the ritz
19th - Dublin
20th - Belfast.

Hurrah. Going to Sheffield, Bristol & Manchester :D
Good Friday x

Sorry for abrupt response! Got excited and forgot to say thanks for info!!!!

Hoping I haven't missed out would love to go to the leadmill to see him - haven't been there since I finished uni in 1993!!!!! Would be a trip down memory lane too!

Hey Emma, just popping in to sub and say Hi before our meeting on the 25th! :D your progress pics are amazing and your weighloss such an achievment, very inspiring.

Nat x

Not yet :) think you need to preorder the album for a presale code :) not too sure about when or where they're on sale xx

Yep, managed to find it this morning, have preordered the deluxe edition and pre-sale is Wednesday 8th May, otherwise released at 9am on Friday 10th. Really really hoping that I manage to get tickets with the pre-sale as still not guaranteed! Have you deff got tickets for the dates you said you are going to? or are you just hoping to get them?

Would be great to go, was over the moon to get tickets to Garys 40th birthday show and also went to see him in January this year so to see Mark as well this year would be great! Not a Robbie fan so not interested in his shows, which saves me some money!

Yep, managed to find it this morning, have preordered the deluxe edition and pre-sale is Wednesday 8th May, otherwise released at 9am on Friday 10th. Really really hoping that I manage to get tickets with the pre-sale as still not guaranteed! Have you deff got tickets for the dates you said you are going to? or are you just hoping to get them?

Would be great to go, was over the moon to get tickets to Garys 40th birthday show and also went to see him in January this year so to see Mark as well this year would be great! Not a Robbie fan so not interested in his shows, which saves me some money!

No just hoping to get them although am usually fairly lucky with tickets. We got 25 nights of tickets for Progress without hassle, same with GB's last tour, GB40 & Robs tour (doing the whole of UK & Ireland). Glad to find another Thatter on here xx

Food:

B - 2 weetabix, milk, raspberries (1), cherries (2)

L - chicken, lettuce (3), tomatoes (4), cucumber (5), peppers (6). Fat free yoghurt.

T - strawberries (7), gherkins (8).

No syns.
7 glasses water.
8 superfree.

Fridaaaay night. Wanna get WI over & done with.

Legs bums & tums all done.

2lbs off (thank god).

Breakfast munched. Nice omelette with mushrooms (1), ham, tomatoes (2) & HEa cheese. 2 slices WM bread HEb and 1/2 syn on EL mayo.

Was bloody good.

image-31780199.jpg

It's an EE day and tonight will be el pork mince meatballs and WM pasta :)

Now am off to help 2 friends move so mucho lifting boxes and going up and downstairs. Hello leg burn ;)

Well done on the 2lbs!! That's a brilliant loss! :D Have fun lifting! x

Well done on the loss. That's fantastic. Funnily I had the same identical breakfast! Have a good weekend xxx

Well done on the 2lbs!! That's a brilliant loss! :D Have fun lifting! x

All lifted, deffo burnt some calories off lifting and walking up and down stairs :)

Yay!!! Well done on a loss babe! Good one. Food looks scrummy for today too. Hope you're having a great day xx

Thanks missy xx

Well done on the loss. That's fantastic. Funnily I had the same identical breakfast! Have a good weekend xxx

That breakfast is my favourite all stringy and cheesy, it's so difficult to see how it's all slimming world xx

Back