missemma's 10 stone journey

Hey :) I'm waiting for mine to be delivered too, very excited!
That will just be food bloat if you say you ate more (even tho on plan) than usual and will be off in a couple of days x

Ohhh hope that didn't seem random, I did pop in and sub a couple of days ago but don't know if you saw my post x

Hey :) I'm waiting for mine to be delivered too, very excited!
That will just be food bloat if you say you ate more (even tho on plan) than usual and will be off in a couple of days x

Ohhh hope that didn't seem random, I did pop in and sub a couple of days ago but don't know if you saw my post x

:D hey, not random at all :D what you said is true, my body is a bit weird like that and does bloat so easily! I have an odd body for sure :)

Thanks for stopping by xx

Yay!! Let me know how you get on with the sushi! Xx

I am actually so excited to make it, I LOVE sushi, those tesco pots are my favourite, so if I do an EE day I can have syn free sushi, amaaaaaazing.

Okay a food update.

Red day today.

Breakfast - strawberries & pinapple, cherry bakewell Alpen Light (1/2 heb)

Lunch - Egg salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & peppers. Vanilla fat free yoghurt.

Tea - 4 dark rye ryvita (HEb), 35g reduced fat cheese (HEa), ham slices, gherkins & tomatoes and some pineapple for pud.

I've drank 1 glass water (the shame), 1 pint Sprite Zero & 2 coffees. How am I so rubbish and keeping my intake of water up. Gah. I've downloaded an app to my phone called water balance and for my weight I've only had 35% of my daily intake. When you input coffee onto it it takes the percentage down as coffee helps to make you dehydrated, I never really realised this. I must drink at least one more glass of water before bed.

Tomorrow is also going to be a red day, I've got cherries & pineapple for breakfast, might have an Alpen Light on my way to work to see if it kickstarts that metabolism. Lunch is a salmon salad, and no plan for dinner as yet. I should go to the gym after work as I didn't go last night or today, I might go swimming instead of gym but some kind of exercise must be attempted.

Bit fed up tonight! It's my birthday on Saturday, was meant to be going to Harry Potter world with my boy & 2 best friends but they've both forgotten to get the day off work so that's blown that out the window. Was going to go for a drink in the evening with the boy, and 4 friends but now 2 of the friends can't make it & one is working until 8. Really trying to not get upset about it but I must admit I'm quite upset they're all busy now. I love my birthday & love going out but it just seems like noone can be bothered. Gutted doesnt really cover it :(

Re: missemma makes a return

Bit fed up tonight! It's my birthday on Saturday, was meant to be going to Harry Potter world with my boy & 2 best friends but they've both forgotten to get the day off work so that's blown that out the window. Was going to go for a drink in the evening with the boy, and 4 friends but now 2 of the friends can't make it & one is working until 8. Really trying to not get upset about it but I must admit I'm quite upset they're all busy now. I love my birthday & love going out but it just seems like noone can be bothered. Gutted doesnt really cover it :(

Oh hun :( I know how you feel. I'm a big birthday lover too and with mine only 8 days before xmas it always causes problems. Has the boy got it off? I know its not the same because your friends were meant to be coming but you can enjoy the day with him, maybe go for an early dinner that'll take you up to 7.30-8 and then meet your friends for drinks once your friend has finished work? I know its a compromise but thats better than nothing? Or arrange drinks with them all on the friday?

I remember one year when I was with my ex, I'd had to trek all the way to my mums to get my cards n stuff from all my family, all my friends were busy and my ex (who I lived with) turned up and just gave me a hug. I asked if he had a card or anything and his response? The garage didn't have any on my way over! We'd been together 4 years at that point. He had a cuppa and then went to work a night shift while I went home and sobbed. My housemates bless them had bought me a bottle of wine and michael mcintyre dvd with a card and cheered me up no end because I didn't expect it xx

Where is the sun? :( it's pouring outside its putting me off going to work haha!
The scales were kind this morning 13.8 so that's 3lb off yesterday, my food was so good yesterday, so much speed & superfree I think that helped. Going to do it again today.
I'm going swimming after work I'm going to see if a week out of the gym will help my losses although I will go straight back after WI for sure :)

Hi, sorry I havent been back for a while - just wanted to let you know that I have just got tickets to see Mark in Sheffield!!!!!!! Excited doesnt even cover it!!!!!!!

There was a huge mess up over the pre-sale emails/link and lots of us didnt get it so we had to phone at 8am and luckily I got through and the second email arrived - had a mad dash to get to work to get the computer on etc before 9am and just about managed it!!!

So, premier inn room booked and we are all sorted!!!!

Never been to a standing gig before - wont be near the front but just excited to be going!!!!!!!

Really hope you get your tickets and that cheers you up from your birthday disapointment.

Hi, sorry I havent been back for a while - just wanted to let you know that I have just got tickets to see Mark in Sheffield!!!!!!! Excited doesnt even cover it!!!!!!!

There was a huge mess up over the pre-sale emails/link and lots of us didnt get it so we had to phone at 8am and luckily I got through and the second email arrived - had a mad dash to get to work to get the computer on etc before 9am and just about managed it!!!

So, premier inn room booked and we are all sorted!!!!

Never been to a standing gig before - wont be near the front but just excited to be going!!!!!!!

Really hope you get your tickets and that cheers you up from your birthday disapointment.

Hurrah. I also got Sheffield tickets, as well as Manchester & Bristol. So excited :)

I know a lot of people who preordered but didn't get a code, there was some small print too that said about how you can get a code for the presale without having pre bought the album too which I think is quite cheeky!

Just glad we got what we wanted, yay xx

Hurrah. I also got Sheffield tickets, as well as Manchester & Bristol. So excited :)

I know a lot of people who preordered but didn't get a code, there was some small print too that said about how you can get a code for the presale without having pre bought the album too which I think is quite cheeky!

Just glad we got what we wanted, yay xx

Excellent! How did you get all 3 venues? Did you have 3 different codes? I thought you could only get 2 tickets? Not that I could go to anymore as my partner is a teacher so no school night concerts for us :rant2:

Real shame he is not doing any saturday nights, maybe he will announce more venues when these sell out tomorrow!

I am not sure how I will get on at the Leadmill - I dont want to have to queue for ages beforehand and I am not used to standing only gigs - I am too short to see from the back. When I was at GB40 I had to stand on tip toe and could only just see - the person I went with (was a school night so other half couldnt go) got a late train and not having been to london before insisted I met them from the train and took them to the venue so by the time we got there the queue was round the back of the building Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, going to try not to stress about it - we are going to be there and that is the important thing :party0011:

My goal is to buy the largest T shirt they sell - it wont fit me - but I am going to keep it until I can get into it. I really regret not doing that for the TT tours but it always made me sad that they were all too small for me :cry:

Excellent! How did you get all 3 venues? Did you have 3 different codes? I thought you could only get 2 tickets? Not that I could go to anymore as my partner is a teacher so no school night concerts for us :rant2:

Real shame he is not doing any saturday nights, maybe he will announce more venues when these sell out tomorrow!

I am not sure how I will get on at the Leadmill - I dont want to have to queue for ages beforehand and I am not used to standing only gigs - I am too short to see from the back. When I was at GB40 I had to stand on tip toe and could only just see - the person I went with (was a school night so other half couldnt go) got a late train and not having been to london before insisted I met them from the train and took them to the venue so by the time we got there the queue was round the back of the building Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, going to try not to stress about it - we are going to be there and that is the important thing :party0011:

My goal is to buy the largest T shirt they sell - it wont fit me - but I am going to keep it until I can get into it. I really regret not doing that for the TT tours but it always made me sad that they were all too small for me :cry:

There are four of us who go to all the gigs together so we all had a code and my other friend who didn't want to go gave us hers so it was fine :)
I've not been to Leadmill but GB40 was at Shepherds Bush and the venue is hopefully different to that :) all very exciting!

Okie dokes, food;

Before work snack - 1 alpen light.
Breakfast - cherries & pineapple.
Lunch - salmon salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, apple & yoghurt.
Swimming after work.
Tea - 4 ryvita, 1 syn EL mayo, tuna, tomatoes.

Yummy yummy yummy.
So far I've had 2 glasses water! 2 coffees. Need to get some more water down my neck.

Your food sounds lovely for today! Have you tried carrying a water bottle around with you to encourage yourself to drink more? I always have a litre bottle on hand with me at work or a 500ml bottle in my handbag, and I get through loads every day without even thinking about it xx

Your food sounds lovely for today! Have you tried carrying a water bottle around with you to encourage yourself to drink more? I always have a litre bottle on hand with me at work or a 500ml bottle in my handbag, and I get through loads every day without even thinking about it xx

I would but we aren't allowed to have drinks on the ward because of infection control.

So dinner, I added HEa worth of babybel light as I only had 1/3 HEa at work on coffee. So as its a red day I can have 2 hea's but I've had 1 & 1/2.

I've also had 1 & 1/2 HEb.
1/2 syn mayo & 2 syns for a hot choc that I'm relaxing with now.

Over 800m done in the pool tonight too, I did 25 lengths. Good workout it got my heart racing :)

Ah that's a shame, but understandable!

Well done on the swim, that's great! x

Hellloooo, how are we all?

Good day here, just got home from work, walked there & back, nice 3 miles under my belt today.

On my way to work I walk down the high street and past Maccie D's and I walk past this sign and repeat to myself 'not worth getting fat for' to replace the 'worth getting up for' haha.

image-3367437600.jpg

Food was also good!

Alpen light before work for 1/2 HEb.

Brekkie was melon & cherries.
Dash of milk for 1/2 syn in coffee.

Lunch was couscous salad - lettuce, toms, cucumber & peppers with couscous made up with water & some herbs. Yoghurt for pud.

image-3266583022.jpg

Tea is 4 ryvita for HEb, 2 boiled eggs mushed with 1 syn mayo, pepper & spring onions. I have 3 light babybel too for HEa and some cherry toms.

image-3331154892.jpg

That is my green day over and done with. I've also drank 2.5l of water and only 1 coffee. Miracle!

Back