missemma's 10 stone journey

Those size 16 skinny jeans look fab xxx hope you have had a great birthday

Happy birthday, sounds like you have a lovely day planned :) wit woo to size 16 skinnys! X

Oooh I know I am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day!

Well done on the loss - you have done amazingly well! Skinny size 16 jeans as well - birthday bonus!!!!!

Those size 16 skinny jeans look fab xxx hope you have had a great birthday

I had a lovely time thank you :) xxx

Happy birthday, sounds like you have a lovely day planned :) wit woo to size 16 skinnys! X

Thank you missy :) the day was really fun xx

Oooh I know I am late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day!

Well done on the loss - you have done amazingly well! Skinny size 16 jeans as well - birthday bonus!!!!!

It was lovely thank you :) a lb is a lb off in the right direction so I'm happy with anything other than a gain :)

Okay all, let me just get this out there. Remember yesterday I said I was 3lb away from the 12's? Well at this rate next WI I'll be 5lbs away at least because my birthday means I made many wrong choices. Here is everything I ate (shaaaaame).

2 pieces peanut butter brownie cake.
2 slices WM bread with pastrami & eggs.
Raisakuree, 2.5 gyoza & a beer in Wagas.
1 piece of brownie cheesecake from Hummingbird Bakery.
About a million cocktails.
Fillet tower & small chips from KFC.

Oink oink oink.
I must admit the KFC was really nice haha but mainly because I was so drunk. Infact I was so drunk I made my boyfriend sleep on the floor. Oops.

Today is a new day and my friends are taking me out to Harvester. Salad cart will be fine. The main meal will be fine too. The puddings....... HELP.

Resist the lure of the puddings, you can do it!! :D xx

Re: missemma makes a return

But it was your birthday! And you enjoyed it and thats all that matters.

As for harvester if you do want a pudding they do fruit skewers with ice cream as an option. Some superfree in there as well as a little naughtiness without going over board xx

Resist the lure of the puddings, you can do it!! :D xx

I need too as the puddings are my downfall!

But it was your birthday! And you enjoyed it and thats all that matters.

As for harvester if you do want a pudding they do fruit skewers with ice cream as an option. Some superfree in there as well as a little naughtiness without going over board xx

True true! I'm not worrying about it. At the end of the day I'm getting straight back on it today. My best friend bought me a super cute recipe book and I'm going to turn it into a SW information book with recipes etc.

image-2422739656.jpg

That is also good to know about the fruit skewers. I think the harvester is one of those places where it's quite easy to stay on track if you try xx

Awww its adorable!! How cute.

So what did you do yesterday and did the boy get you anything nice? Xx

So yesterday me & Martin went into town and went to the science museum then around Kensington. We then went for lunch & came home & then my 2 best friends came over and we went for 2-4-1 cocktails and were later joined by two more friends so not a total disaster as I previously said. I've always been one of those people who knows a lot of people but only have a small number of really close friends who bother! So if I ever get married ill have the smallest wedding ever haha!

I got a load of lovely presents though! My boyfriend paid of some of my new camera off and I got the best cupcake caddy which is in the shape of a cupcake ;) I got money off family as I'm saving for a holiday in October :D as well as some smellies. I'm at that age now where I don't really need stuff if that makes sense & no clothes as my size is still changing xx

Day 2 of naughty birthday food.
Over now though & back on it.
4 weeks until my stalking Robbie Williams starts so 4 more WI's to see those 12's. think this Saturday will be a gain after the amount of ***** I've consumed. Lets see if I can get some back to STS x

Looks like you had a lovely birthday few days - love the recipe book - good idea to do a SW friendly one!

Food today is going to be EE.

I'm off work today as have plans with my girls. Food is planned as:

Breakfast:
2 slices WM toast, chicken topped with 40g reduced fat cheese & 2 fried eggs. Fruit for super free. HEa & HEb :)

Lunch:
Home made sushi from the Taste Of Asia book. Got some cucumber, peppers, pastrami to put in :D exciting.

Tea: maybe more sushi haha :D

Back