missemma's 10 stone journey

Scales showing 12.12 today, lets hope it sticks for WI tomorrow! Eep.

So glad it's Friday, have no plans for the weekend for the first time in ages. It's time just to chill out. Tomorrow I'm going to clean my bedroom, give it a proper spring clean.

Food today is red.

B: overnight oats - 28g porridge oats (HEB), mullerlight toffee, banana & raspberries.

L: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, ham. Grapes.

T: chicken breast & asparagus with lowlow (HEA)

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Syns: 0
Coffee: 0
Vitamins: taken.
Weights: 90 each arm.

Last edited:
Hello, how's everything going? Bedroom clearout for me too today - I have piles of things everywhere! :D x

Hello, how's everything going? Bedroom clearout for me too today - I have piles of things everywhere! :D x

It's all good thanks, Nic. How's things with you?

I've just done the 30 day shred so going to weigh myself as soon as my housemate is out of the bathroom then have some yummy brekkers :D then onto the cleaning I go! Quite looking forwards to it actually, I always enjoy it once my room is clutter free, it's not that bad but I haven't dusted or cleaned it for aaaages.

So, hello Saturday, you are more than welcome to be here.

Firstly TMI: I need to go to the toilet and can't. Wah. I've taken 2 senna tablets this morning to help, I wonder how much extra weight I might lose if I could just go.... fingers crossed it won't affect my weight loss this week.

Secondly, I have a girl I follow on Instagr*m who posted a photo from Day 1 to Day 30 of the 30 day shred and OHMYGOD, total inspiration, I cracked that DVD out this morning and have been up doing it. Going to do all 30 days, and not just a day here and there like I did before, you can see where she's lost weight and toned up, amazing. My brothers wedding is in 28 days so if I can do it for those 28 days then fingers crossed I can tone up a little. My holiday is in 48 days so plenty of time to get some toning going on. After my brothers wedding I am going to carry on with the weights because whilst I was doing them this morning I can totally see a difference in my arms and how they look, I didn't really notice it until today.

My other half is coming over after the football - oh yes the football season has officially started - and I decided we are going to have curry tonight - SW curry of course which means both rice and meat so today will be an extra easy day.

B: Overnight oats - 28g porridge oats, mullerlight toffee, raspberries & banana. Cup of tea.

L: Macaroni pasta, tomatoes, spring onions, mushrooms, soy sauce, garlic and 3 babybel light, EL mayo (1).

T: SW style curry with pilau rice. (marinated my chicken overnight in mild curry powder & garam masala, going to add in some mushrooms, onions and peppers, tinned tomatoes and cook, then add in some 0% fat free yoghurt. Plain rice with pilau seasoning in it. Nommers.)

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Syns: 1
Coffee: 0
Vitamins: Taken.
Weights: 50 per arm due to also doing weights in the shred.
30 Day Shred: Day 1 done.

Attachments

• image-3399233262.jpg
    image-3399233262.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Weigh in:

TWELVE STONE NINE.

That's a loss of 5lbs this week. I'm dancing around my room incase you wanted to know. Officially lighter now than I was before I went off following Robbie Williams around the UK :D

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

The negative side of me hopes it's not a fluke one off, I did get on and off the scales about 10 times, I even got them back out 5 minutes later and rechecked.
That's what happens when you stay on plan even over the weekend, last weekend was the first time in forever that I hadn't pigged out on ice cream at the beach etc, and maybe all this no coffee/fizzy drinks is helping (I also think the fact I finally managed to go for a poo helped - sorry).

I took a photo just so I can look at it over and over. Yay.

image-1895493152.jpg

That's amazing!!! Well done you!! :D xx

What a great loss :-D well done x

Oh and I know some of you follow me on insta/FB but for those of you who don't here is a body shot from Thursday & a photo of my red hair when I finally managed to curl it nicely!

Attachments

• image-594994282.jpg
    image-594994282.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1583716673.jpg
    image-1583716673.jpg
    857.6 KB · Views: 64
You're looking wonderful, unrecognisable from the woman you were before!! And yaaay for being on track for the wedding weight! :D xx

Incredible!! Well done :D

The 30 day shred scares me - I feel like I need at east a bit of fitness first!!

You're looking wonderful, unrecognisable from the woman you were before!! And yaaay for being on track for the wedding weight! :D xx

It's weird isn't it, I like the new me :D

Incredible!! Well done :D

The 30 day shred scares me - I feel like I need at east a bit of fitness first!!

Thank you. It scares me also but seeing my friends photos I'm a bit less scared, she looks amazing in just 30 days.

Woo hoo, congrats on the 5lbs loss (and the poo! ;))

P x

Haha, thank you xx

Oh my, my lunch was amazing.

I was thinking of having a Pasta & Sauce for lunch and when I went to the cupboard I noticed some ingredients so decided to make my own version of it so I could cut out all the added hidden things.

I put macaroni, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms & spring onion together with some garlic & soy sauce topped with HEA babybel light. It is delish.
image-907904054.jpg

Back