Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

No not heard of them. What are they? I'll be ok I hope. Low carb for a week and belly won't bloat. Things we do to look good! Lol

Why am I not seeing any posts until I post. So sorry ladies I sound so rude not replying to you x

Laura don't give up hope Hun. Totm won't help. Are you feeding? I never lost weight while feeding either. It became really hard but my best friend only has to I clasp her bra to feed and loses a stone. It's so unfair lol

Laura don't give up hope Hun. Totm won't help. Are you feeding? I never lost weight while feeding either. It became really hard but my best friend only has to I clasp her bra to feed and loses a stone. It's so unfair lol

No, not feeding him anymore, couldn't keep up with the animal :D but it never helped me with weightloss either. Annoying!! Just feeling at a bit of a loss.

Well from a work perspective.... 12wks and your body starts to claim itself back. Things start returning to normal (hormonal wise) and that could possibly put a stop to it too. Keep up the hard work as it will begin to show again xx

Well from a work perspective.... 12wks and your body starts to claim itself back. Things start returning to normal (hormonal wise) and that could possibly put a stop to it too. Keep up the hard work as it will begin to show again xx

I totally agree!

So I'm going to wake up a stone lighter tomorrow then? :D pleeeeeease??
I have no choice but to stick with it but can't help but think I'll still be in the exact same position in 9 weeks. Meh! Then I'll be annoyed about all the chocolate and burgers I didn't eat!!

Ahhhh but imagine if you do eat them and don't lose......you'll never know and regret eating them!

That's the way to see it as Cher says!! Go for another week and see how you feel and make your mind up then!

Yeah I suppose so. Feeling ever so woe is me and sorry for myself but I guess I just keep plugging away and hope something happens soon!

Well look at it another way. If you stop you'll more than likely gain. And the worst that can happen if you keep going as you are now......you maintain, better still start losing again. Know which I'd rather! Xxxx

Ach hun there's days we all feel like that and I think perhaps if you just give it one more week and see, then you can decide to change program! Hang in there!

Thanks ladies. I feel lighter today but I'm officially terrified of the scales!

I've just sat in on a phonics class at my little girls school. They were doing 'tricky' words, so words that don't look the same as they sound, for example, some, come etc.
My little darling is a lively one and pipes up that she can make a sentence...

Loud and proud...

I WANT SOME...COME.

Marvellous. I had to stare at the wall :D :D :D

LOL

im am dying for sparkling wine today...it looks like summer out the window!!!!

Why was i not born thin!! gahhhhhhhhh

Weigh in tomorrow!!! Scared.com i know this time i defo havent lost and wouldnt be supprised if i have put on!

Missie- try some really chilled sparing water in a champers glass see if that makes you feel any better. Try not to worry you'll be fine!

im at work looool! they will think im mad :eek:

Hmm but on the flip side if you took some sparkling wine they'd think you an alcy!

When I was pregnant I always drank my cold drinks in a wine glass. I really think it helps.
It's definitely beer garden weather though!!

Wanting some come eh! My oh my. That's one to remember for when she's older lol.

Im tired.com. Had a busy night shift. Just had an omelette and drinking lots of water. Bet it doesn't last lol

Back