Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Wanting some come eh! My oh my. That's one to remember for when she's older lol.

Im tired.com. Had a busy night shift. Just had an omelette and drinking lots of water. Bet it doesn't last lol

She must have wondered why she got no reaction for her sentence whatsoever bless her.
Tiredness is the enemy when you're trying to be good!

Totally- It makes the effort not to indulge so much harder!

Now kids want pizza!
Ok so today my 8yr old son said the "f" word. I've no idea how I kept a straight face. Really wanted to either laugh or go crazy. I managed to keep my cool though.
Whats with these kids today My turn to swear now, how's everyone's eating going lol

Now kids want pizza!
Ok so today my 8yr old son said the "f" word. I've no idea how I kept a straight face. Really wanted to either laugh or go crazy. I managed to keep my cool though.
Whats with these kids today My turn to swear now, how's everyone's eating going lol

Lol the way my 2 yo says thank you sounds like F@9k You- you should see peoples faces!!

My son used to mix fr sound for tr sounds. You can imagine "mummy, mummy look a fruck" hahahaha don't you just love it!

Fiiiiiinally some scale movement -3lbs. Not amazing but so nice to see a different number. So 11lbs off in 3 and a half weeks. Better than 11lbs on :)
It's closer to 12 but I don't count the bits. Will be interesting to see if I can make the average stone by Wednesday.

Good luck for weigh ins :)

Wooooooooo that's great Laura. Well done. See keep it up and you'll see it.
What diet are you following again?

Thank you. Feeling better about it all. Doing slim & save. Feeling slimmer too which is what it's all about :)

Half a lb away from a stone off. I was clearly retaining water. Hope it's not so bad next month, it did my head in staying the same for 2 weeks!!

Hi guys didn't know if I should post or not I'm feeling down after weigh in x I put on 2lbs and can't really understand why x

It's made me more determined but I'm so gutted.

Oh no!! That sucks. Did you take measurements?? These diets are hard enough without the scales messing with us. Sorry chick.

Oh no!! That sucks. Did you take measurements?? These diets are hard enough without the scales messing with us. Sorry chick.

Yup tell me about it! Thinking I might be due on maybe that's the reason x maybe also cos I went back to the gym! Confused.com

Could you be building muscle Hun? That will make you gain.

I was on a diet exactly the same as the one your on but it had a different name and I can't say as they were banned from on here for some reason. The food/shakes were identical. I couldn't stand the meals at all. Lived off vanilla and chocolate shakes lol. My only advice is to be very careful when you come off them as it all goes back on in a day or 2! Lol. Hence why I'm needing to diet again

found a house ladies. It's a lovely 4 bed town house. No need to decorate either as it's lovely. Just a boys room to do as they are no boys there only girls lol. We move in on the 16th April. Scared now it's all happening. It's all so new and so sad. I've cried for the last 3 days

My son used to mix fr sound for tr sounds. You can imagine "mummy, mummy look a fruck" hahahaha don't you just love it!

Totally - she had the wee lisp thing going on so it's pwease and sowwee which is soo adorable!

Awwww think it's their age. My little girl sings ring o roses with a lisp. Atishoo sounds rather funny lol

Just come on sorry for TMI but i think that might be the reason......or im hoping.!

Cher what diet was it? how comes you cant say was it loads cheaper?

where is everyone today!

That will definitely be it. I stayed the same for 2 weeks because of mine then dropped 5lbs in a couple of days. You'll see about drop next week I bet!

Thanks hun for the heads up wink wink xxxxx

Feeling bored today can't wait for holidays xx have any if you guys been to either Australia or bali need some pointers ?

No problem. Xx

not been to either but have a very close friend that lives in oz so can ask her anything you might want to know x

Back