• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Missing cd :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
S: 14st11lb G: 9st0lb

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
S: 14st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 1st10lb(12.06%)
yay - come back after yer hols, chick x

S: 21st3lb C: 19st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 1st6lb(6.73%)
As much as we'd all love to have you back - are you in the right place to do CD? I don't want to be harsh, but it hasn't agreed with you so far...

*hugs* anyway for the missing of CD. Hope whatever you decision works for YOU, cos that's what's most important.

PinkMantha

time to get focused
PhoenixsHonour said:
As much as we'd all love to have you back - are you in the right place to do CD? I don't want to be harsh, but it hasn't agreed with you so far...
I understand your concern but I'm gona try in jan wen I get bak from Cuba and see how I get on the first couple of weeks and if o can't crack it then it will b goodbye to cd for good. X

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
That sounds like a good plan - it would be lovely to have you back but I get what Phoenix was saying as well - its a very expensive way to do things if you aren't in the right place! How are the night time munchies going?

Setas

Silver Member
thats great - how did you stop them?

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Setas said:
thats great - how did you stop them?
Chucked my sleeping tablets in the bin! The sleep eating was my biggest problem on cd so now iv over come that maybe I am ready to give or another try x

Setas

Silver Member
well done you. Its got to be worth a try then - its such a fab diet. Hope you have a great holiday in Cuba! Very jealous ;-)