Missing the Short and Gorgeous one.

Is she ok , i didnt come on yesterday xx

what happened yesterday..? I didn't come on here for that long yesterday either..:S
hope she is kk
mwah

She had a bit of a bad day, thought she had a bit of dehydration. She only had a glass of water all day and she thought the some sort of infection. I'm sure she is OK, I hope she is OK, and if you read this Short and Gorgeous, get back on here we all miss you.

Hi Calli, no I have not heard from her, I am starting to get quite woried to be honest. Short and Gorgeous, Calli has said it all, where are you?

come back shorty we need you :cry::cry:

awwww xxxx
I am so so so so so sorry I worried you all :(

I was feeling really poorly the last few days, it was my own fault I think :(
My water intake has been so low and I got all weak and whoozy.. no blips .. I could never cheat on you lot :( was actually the opposite I couldnt bring myself to finsh my space food packs, the last two days I think I missed one whole pack, and only managed half of the others.. no bars either :( just couldnt face them, so only on liquid.

I have slept most of the weekend :( snoring away :D

feeling so much brighter today.. the tall one has been bringing me bottle of water constantly and nagging me to drink.

I think because I have a small infection, plus me managing to dehydrate myself .. I had managed to run my body into the ground and it decided to give up. I was a little worried :(

Just makes sure we all take our H2O! I don't want any one of you lovely lot going through anything similar xx

I missed you.. and am slowly working my way through all your posts .. hated being away from it :D

just goes to show how important this group is, and how much people care. i could of easily gone off track today, but i thought of u guys and how i would have to bury my head, this kept me on track and was pleased to honk.
know what u mean tho, i go bed at 8 some nights feel so shattered.

This forum is like having the most amazing consultant or diet buddy :)

I was drinking less water than I should earlier this week, because of sorting the shop. I feel a lot better since remedying it :) I think I have drank a rivers worth today lol....what a hot day,

So pleased you are feeling better now shorty. It is nice when all the team are around and accounted for lol

Its true hehehe I am really lucky as I am finding I don't seem tempted or hungry or the need to dribble and drool over food I make for others now.. but it is my little dieting family here that is always at the back of my mind should I ever have an urge to stick my finer into the cake icing heheh xx

Aw sarah im sorry to hear u werent well.....just shows how imprtant the water intake is! Missed you! glad your back :)

xx

lol!! The pink team has made me doubly determined!....damn you Mark lol

Thanks Isis xxx I am like a little mother hen when I am active worrying about everyone heheh it is true its nice to be catching up with you all and knowing everyone is well xx

heheh I missed being around you lot as well Mandy :D

i am sat on the bed being told to rest with mountains of empty water bottles around me :D

and a sloshing tummy... trying to convince the Tall one I shouldn't over drink water as much as I shouldnt under drink it .. is hard work :D

This is true the forum Daddy is absent!!

we need to stop going AWOL hehe

welcome back shorty , glad you are ok and keep you water intake up we dont want to lose you again:hug99:

Back