mission: bikini body by August 2012 helped by Red days and Gym

Hi All

i offically joined SW class at the begining of April 12. i weighed in at 13stone 1lb and a size 16/18 and im 5ft4 in height.

me and my boyfriend decided this year is the year we both loose alot of weight. health reasons mainly

This year my health hasnt been great. started off with a belly bug which took 2 lots of antibiotics to clear. which then i ended up with acid reflux and the due to work probs my doc has also diagnosed me with Stress IBS. so with this i thought maybe weight loss would help reduce my symptoms and make me feel better and look better.

i currently go the gym at least 3 times a week (have done for 5 weeks and im getting addicted) - mainly gym sesh, but i am starting the odd class as well as swimming. each session i burn at least 500 kcal in 1 hour sessions.

Were planning on going away for december, so i do want a flat belly with less wobble and to be a size 10

according to my slimming world online bar chart, it estimates me to be at target the 1st week in september this year, thats if i carry on loosing 2 lbs a week. i would like to bring that forward 1 month to 1st week of aug idealy

so in total im wanting to lose 3.5 stone and get down to 9 stone 8lb

i will try and update daily with exercise and food diary. feel free to make any suguestions ect. bear in mind, my food might be same old, same old due to trial and error due to IBS and Reflux :sigh:

monday W.I -1lb loss

very disapointed today with the -1 loss, but that probably my body being kind as i havent been on top of my syns last week and today to be honest my food diary is very bad today due to being in on my own, while other half out all day and the gym being closed. so motivation for the first day in 4 weeks went out the window

tonight when i got in, i signed up for the 100% week on the forum and i will stick to it

Lunch - dairy Milk choc bar - 13 syns
Bag of quavers - 4 & half syns
5 chicken drum sticks asda cooked - unknown

Tea - Chip barm with small mayo and can of full fat Dr Pepper - hate to know

OMg that looks soo bad now ive wrote it down 'hangs head in shame'

i got the chippy after the W.I as i was bit peed off with the 1lb

ive already bought my food for tomorrow at work and already chose my syns, so i should be 100% tomorrow. i will let you know how i get on, as i do want to be 100% all this week, ready for at least 3lb loss next monday

ta for reading xx

well im paying for it today. IBS big time and i think its due to the greasy chip shop tea i had last night - my slimming world devil is making sure i feel the badness of syning highly, thats for sure

not felt good all day bit of a sickly feeling , belly cramps and wind. gonna go for a lay down in a bit with my hot water bottle to help ease the ache

due to not feeling great, ive not eaten a lot

Red Day
9am - Banna
10.30am - 1 Babybell original & 2 yorkshire mix mints - 4 syns ??
12.30 - lettice, tomato, cerly, cucumber, raddish, carrot, salmon fillet and a squirt of light salad cream

3pm - curly wurly - 6 &1/2 syns

tea will be pork chop with green beans and carrots

drank filtered water all day, will keep drinking this all night. i know i havent eaten my healthy extra B - will locate somethink for this later

i hope i feel better tomorrow, there is nothing worse than having bad IBS when you need to be sat at your desk for the day

Back