Mission Possible

One step at a time! My boobies are shrinking too unfortunately, hubby not impressed ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I admit I kinda like a slight mooby look on guys... I don't know why lol.

Faith_111 said:
Yay for the fess fitting again! Haha! By Christmas you'll be super skinny and will need the dress taken in although I know your not on the diet until then or you'd disappear but I'm sure even with your refeed, you'll still lose a little.

Hope you're having a great Sunday chick xx

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Thanks hun! I know, it's the little things huh? I would totally disappear by Xmas at the rate in going! Scrawny is not the look I'm going for, or skeleton!! Forget getting the dress taken in, I'll just have to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe, yippee. Having a nice chilled Sunday thanks. Hope you're having a good day too. X

Day 13. Unlucky for some but not for me today. Down ANOTHER pound on the scales this morning. It doesn't seem to happen often on Lipotrim but I think I may lose more weight the second week than the first. Here's hoping. Only 5lb to go until my 10% goal (11st2lb) and then I'm pushing to get into the 10's for the first time in years and years. Beyond excited.

In more "clothes" news, I put on a pair of jeans yesterday that had been washed and were sitting in a "put-away" pile for a few weeks. You know how jeans are usually tighter after a wash until you've worn them and stretched them for a few days? Not these ones! I can get them on and off without opening them now! I had to put my belt on and even then, I had to tighten that to notches that have never been used before. And my watch is on a notch tighter too.

I love all the evidence that I am losing weight (besides the scales obviously!) as sometimes it's hard to see it on my body (for me anyway).

Quiet day in the McFatterson residence today besides some food shopping. Bought a slow cooker for EUR17.99 in Aldi as have always wanted to try one. Currently have a chicken casserole cooking for Mr. McFatterson and am going to cook up some meals for the little lady later.

Hope you all have a great Sunday folks.

Faith_111 said:
Way to go Missy! I love non scale victories. Your dress fitting and bow the jeans are brilliant examples of NSVs. I've got a teeny slow cooker so I'll post recipes when I use it. I've only used it to make a lentil soup but not for chicken. Let me know what Mr Squishy McFatterson thinks of it x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Thanks sweetie. NSV's are the best! Slow cooker was great. Did a lovely chicken casserole with tomatoes, pancetta, butter beans and herbs. Went down a treat with Mr. McFatterson and have chopped up some left-overs for baby McFatterson to try today!

Day 14- weigh in today, yippee! Also collecting my parents from the airport after a fortnight away so dying to see if they notice anything! Have washed my "good" jeans which are usually tight, and SUPER tight after washing, so interested to see how they fit later.

Had my own weekly weigh and measure this morning, as I do every Monday. No weight-loss from yesterday but I'm fine with that (TOTM arrived this morning :( ) so my total loss from last week is 6lb, meaning a total of 12lb. Yippee. I'm now at my lightest since pre-pregnancy! I lost another half inch from my waist and another inch from my hips. Have also lost body fat and gained muscle, which must be thanks to the kick-boxing and walking (and chasing my little wrecking ball around the place). I know that's it's a common side-effect of this diet to lose muscle as well as fat, so I'm glad I haven't fallen foul of that.

Still struggling with shake number 3 each day but tonight I have kickboxing so will force it down before that as I'll need extra energy (even if it is a measly 142 cals!) Also think I could be drinking more water but finding that hard as my little lady wants my glass/bottle/whatever I'm drinking from, so I have to be sneaky! I try to fill up during her naps.

On the job front, I have sent my CV to a friend who works for a company just 5 minutes drive from our house! I saw a job on their website that looks like my kind of thing, and I'm well qualified for it. Fingers crossed for an interview, but I need to try not to get excited.

Will update after my weigh-in this evening.

Hope everyone has a great week. X

RawrGirl wishes you a great weigh-in!

I have just 2 words: Woo. Hoo.

Down 7lb according to pharmacy scales and that makes a full stone in 2 weeks! I can't believe it, this means that I have LOST more weight than I now have left to LOSE (on TFR anyway). I'm past halfway to my pharmacy goal. If this weight loss continues at the same pace (which I really really hope it does) I could be ready to refeed in 2 weeks time. This would make me so happy but I'm really afraid to get my hopes up in case my loss slows slightly. Watch this space anyway...

In other news, my mum thought I looked fantastic! I'm meant to have kickboxing tonight but unfortunately am very crampy thanks to TOTM so may have a hot bath and do some of my cross stitch. I loved it when I was younger and bought a tiny starter kit yesterday (a picture I a cupcake of all things!) and I've been really enjoying it. So hard to find modern designs though. I'm hoping I might find something on Pinterest as my next project.

Have a lovely evening (day for you RawrGirl!)
X

RawrGirl said:
Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Oh, and love your signature goals, btw!

Yes, thanks for the suggestion! I couldn't do them on the app but had great fun filling them in on the main website. Very satisfying!

Thanks a million. So delighted.

Hope you're having a great day. X

RawrGirl said:
Not bad. Just got back from skating, and now designed a cute little weight chart for my signature. Wow...does my weight fluctuate, lol.

I just logged on to the website to see it. Hee hee, it's like a little mountain range! But at least you've never gone back up to where you started.

Fantastic job on reaching your stone loss, and I'm glad your mum could notice a big difference. It's sometimes a little hard to notice these things ourselves, so a compliment from someone who's not seen you in a while is always a great boost :)

Also, you'll have to post some pictures of your cross stitch! We got taught this way back in primary school when they used to have a cross stitch class after school and I used to love it but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this any more. Though now I am tempted to pick up a cheap one when I next pop into Hobby Craft! :) x

tweekedgirl said:
Fantastic job on reaching your stone loss, and I'm glad your mum could notice a big difference. It's sometimes a little hard to notice these things ourselves, so a compliment from someone who's not seen you in a while is always a great boost :)

Also, you'll have to post some pictures of your cross stitch! We got taught this way back in primary school when they used to have a cross stitch class after school and I used to love it but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this any more. Though now I am tempted to pick up a cheap one when I next pop into Hobby Craft! :) x

Thanks a million!

Oh, you should pick up a kit! I loved when I was younger too. I only have time during naps and in the evening when her majesty has gone to bed but it's very satisfying. Unfortunately I've finished the little starter kit I bought 2 days ago! I think it was technically "long stitch" but I enjoyed it all the same! Will post a pic when I'm posting the pics of myself. It's hard to find modern cross stitch patterns though. I'm not really into ladies and dresses and flowers etc, I'd like something funky!

Hope you're doing well. X

Day 15, half a month on Lipotrim. My home scales have caught up with the pharmacy scales so I'm OFFICIALLY a stone lighter. This means I can treat myself to a haircut! Going to book in for Saturday morning before heading to my parents' house for our family get-together. Maybe by losing a stone and having fab new hair, my brother won't notice that I'm not eating anything?! Think I'll get my eyebrows threaded too, badly needed!

Nothing to report food-wise really. Still craving savoury food but not as badly as I've been keeping myself busy. Still only drinking 2 shakes a day and even then I'm forcing them down and trying not to gag. They really are vile but they're working so I just have to deal with it and dream of my chicken salad when I refeed. I think refeed will be tough as you start with 2 shakes and one meal. How could I drink a foul shake after tasting food again?! That's a whole new experience to look forward to!

Going to ask hubby to take some "during" photos tonight now that I've lost a stone. I will wear the same underwear I wore for my "before" shoot. I'm not getting excited in any way as I know I still have a good way to go before I even remotely like my body. Even when I get to goal I have a lot of toning to do. It will be so much easier exercising with 2 less stone to carry around though, wow! I hope I can finally wear workout gear rather than hiding under oversized t-shirts and tracksuit bottoms. And because my boobs have shrunk, maybe just one sports bra will suffice, rather than having to double up!

Maintenance diets are still on my mind. I'm torn as I think low-carbing might be a good way to go, but it's not practical from a family point of view. The last time I low-carbed, my husband ended up eating a separate meal each night as he didn't want to low-carb. Now that we have our little lady, I need to think practically. I think if I follow a WW & low-GL approach, for which I have plenty of recipes and resources, it means I can cook for the whole family. I also like the idea of attending my weekly meeting to keep myself on track. I must investigate if I go back to WW, and hit a target weight, do I become a Gold Member and get to attend for free? I'm sure there's some sort of terms and conditions to prevent me from doing that though...!

Off to visit my mum today. Really missed her while she was away so I'm looking forward to catching up. She has battled with her weight since having children so she understands what I'm going through. She did Lipotrim with me before my wedding too! She dips in and out of it with some leftover shakes whenever she wants to lose a little bit (totally against Lipotrim guidelines!) as WW is kind of lost on her. She's more from the school of "if I need to lose weight, I just won't eat" rather than tracking points etc!

squishymcfatterson said:
I have just 2 words: Woo. Hoo.

Down 7lb according to pharmacy scales and that makes a full stone in 2 weeks! I can't believe it, this means that I have LOST more weight than I now have left to LOSE (on TFR anyway). I'm past halfway to my pharmacy goal. If this weight loss continues at the same pace (which I really really hope it does) I could be ready to refeed in 2 weeks time. This would make me so happy but I'm really afraid to get my hopes up in case my loss slows slightly. Watch this space anyway...

In other news, my mum thought I looked fantastic! I'm meant to have kickboxing tonight but unfortunately am very crampy thanks to TOTM so may have a hot bath and do some of my cross stitch. I loved it when I was younger and bought a tiny starter kit yesterday (a picture I a cupcake of all things!) and I've been really enjoying it. So hard to find modern designs though. I'm hoping I might find something on Pinterest as my next project.

Have a lovely evening (day for you RawrGirl!)
X

Yayy well done!

Karensplan said:
Yayy well done!

Aw, thank you! X

Grannyweatherwax said:
I just love your avatar.
Memo to me: I really must get a diary going

Oh thank you! Good ol' Google Images! Yours is lovely too. Highly recommend a diary, of only to distract yourself from eating ;)

Back