Mission Possible

ohhhh well done!!! that is sooo exciting!! well done you, I too have lost momenttum on this diet, dont think I can cope for much longer! have found the las tcouple of weeks sooooooooo and all i do is dream of food! I am refeeding 2 weeks on Tuesday and can't wait. I'm worried I wont be at goal by then or if I do get to goal i'll still want to lose a few more pounds as want to end up a size 8 -10. right now Im a tight size 10. part of me thinks just keep going but dn't think I can mentally! especailly as me and the hubby are of during christmas and would be lovely to be able to eat with him, healthy food none the less!! and maybe eating will shake my metabolism up and im hoping my pharmacist will let me go back on in january for a couple of weeks to lose the last bit! having experience of cc and WW when im so close to goal, I know it will never budge whereas with LT it is coming of!!

let me know how refeed goes!

Thanks Goose! It's funny isn't it? I think it might be the run up to Xmas with all the thoughts of yummy food, the advertising etc that has me fed up! I've noticed that a lot of us 100%-ers are feeling like this recently too!

I definitely felt like refeeding and eating healthily for a few weeks shook up my metabolism. I've lost 10lb in 12 days and I thought it would come off a lot slower this time round. Glad it didn't because I could face another week of no food!

I'm sure your pharmacist will allow you to go back on TFR in Jan. it's money in their pocket after all ;)

Will keep you posted here how I get on. Refeed week went fine for me before so I hope it's the same this time! X

Hi not squishy any more.

I have to take my hat off to you, there is absolutely no way on this planet that I could stick to lipotrim. You have done brilliantly, love the before and after pics, you look great, and I am so jealous that your tummy is so nice :)

Do you count calories on your lipotrim break?

Hi Ruthie! Thanks for stopping by ;)

You are so sweet, thanks! Not sure how I stuck Lipotrim for so long, i suppose my head was just in the right place and I was super-determined. Now I'm definitely ready for food again!

Ha- not sure about my tummy but I suppose it could be a lot worse!

Yes, I calorie count with MyFitnessPal. I find it great and the best thing is, it's free! How about you? Are you a calorie counter? X

Well I just realised I've posted almost everywhere but here this morning!

I have finally reached GOAL! And a little but past it even. I am so so happy I can't even begin to describe it. I'm also aware that in a way, this is only the beginning. Now comes the challenge of keeping it off and I really hope I can do that, with the help of calorie counting, and reading back over this diary if I need to!

I have made a new ticker below to count me down to a 3 stone loss, but there is no deadline. I am happy for it to come off slowly now!

Only off to mother and baby group this morning but I couldn't resist putting on my new grey skinny jeans and black leather boots! Never thought I'd be able to wear something like this.

Have a fantastic week everyone. X

Well done "squishy-no-more" reaching goal must be an amazing feeling & wearing skinny jeans & knee high boots is a fantastic achievement :) x

Thank you lovely Clanger! Feeling truly fab today. Have an interview this afternoon so maybe my positive attitude will bag me the job ;) Hope all going well for you. X

Well I just realised I've posted almost everywhere but here this morning!

I have finally reached GOAL! And a little but past it even. I am so so happy I can't even begin to describe it. I'm also aware that in a way, this is only the beginning. Now comes the challenge of keeping it off and I really hope I can do that, with the help of calorie counting, and reading back over this diary if I need to!

I have made a new ticker below to count me down to a 3 stone loss, but there is no deadline. I am happy for it to come off slowly now!

Only off to mother and baby group this morning but I couldn't resist putting on my new grey skinny jeans and black leather boots! Never thought I'd be able to wear something like this.

Have a fantastic week everyone. X

AHHHH I only just read this Squishy(no-more as Clanger rightly says!)

Mega huge congrats :) That pb2 is well deserved!

You should be v proud of yourself! Good luck with the job interview and have a fab day!

Good luck with the interview a new job would likely be the icing on your cake :)

I'm good thanks x

It really would. Trying not to get my hopes up but that's easier said than done ;) Thanks!

AHHHH I only just read this Squishy(no-more as Clanger rightly says!)

Mega huge congrats :) That pb2 is well deserved!

You should be v proud of yourself! Good luck with the job interview and have a fab day!

Thanks so much my dear! So delighted.

Hope your protein arrives soon. I'm waiting on the Hairy Dieters cookbook from Amazon and it's taking forever! Suppose it's the time of year!

Hope all well with you! X

Haha hi,
So what did u Wat for day 1 of refeed?

I had a "delicious" maintenance bar with a cup of tea WITH MILK!! for breakfast. I then planned to have my usual Lipotrim chicken soup for lunch and a tuna salad for dinner but I swapped these around. I know I know, rebel! My salad was 3 cherry tomatoes, a quarter of a red pepper, a wedge of cucumber, some raw mushrooms and some spring onions, mixed with a tin of tuna in brine and a dash of balsamic vinegar. It was delicious! You will get full quickly because your stomach has shrunk.

There are maintenance soups but I just prefer the full TFR one. Or of course you can have the maintenance shakes or the regular ones!

Day 2 then I had same breakfast, and for lunch and dinner I had the same kind of salads but with chicken breasts, cooked on the George Foreman. So yum!

Today will be the same but will add some steamed new potatoes to my salad at dinner time. Yum!

You don't have to have salads but they're the easiest for me and I like them.

Do you have the Lipotrim booklet with the refeed plan in it? I couldn't have done it without that as I didn't have a clue! Oh, and I've lost almost 2 pounds since starting refeed on Sunday ;)

Ooooh, how did the interview go? :D

And the part about maintanance being the hardest part, is poppycock, you have done the hardest part. you have MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee:

Obviously you will need to absolutely not let your weight go over a specified point, but you have done amazingly. Maybe you can get rid of your fat clothes asap, so that its not easy to quitely slip up a dress size. Thats a mistake I made in regaining, I think.

I had a "delicious" maintenance bar with a cup of tea WITH MILK!! for breakfast. I then planned to have my usual Lipotrim chicken soup for lunch and a tuna salad for dinner but I swapped these around. I know I know, rebel! My salad was 3 cherry tomatoes, a quarter of a red pepper, a wedge of cucumber, some raw mushrooms and some spring onions, mixed with a tin of tuna in brine and a dash of balsamic vinegar. It was delicious! You will get full quickly because your stomach has shrunk.

There are maintenance soups but I just prefer the full TFR one. Or of course you can have the maintenance shakes or the regular ones!

Day 2 then I had same breakfast, and for lunch and dinner I had the same kind of salads but with chicken breasts, cooked on the George Foreman. So yum!

Today will be the same but will add some steamed new potatoes to my salad at dinner time. Yum!

You don't have to have salads but they're the easiest for me and I like them.

Do you have the Lipotrim booklet with the refeed plan in it? I couldn't have done it without that as I didn't have a clue! Oh, and I've lost almost 2 pounds since starting refeed on Sunday ;)

Ok where are these bars from I was told ment to have the LT shakes... The chicken on George foreman sounds lush, ill be doing that with mine! We are allowed a breast aren't we? Trouble is I don't eat fish so I'm going to turn into a chicken after all of it il have to eat haha
How many potatoes u having? Yeh I have the booklet just don't get much from it ... Think I need to sit down and write out what I need etc!!! Have u really lost????? That's amazing so pleased!
Hope I loose , I pray anyway

Ooooh, how did the interview go? :D

And the part about maintanance being the hardest part, is poppycock, you have done the hardest part. you have MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee::wee: :wee:

Obviously you will need to absolutely not let your weight go over a specified point, but you have done amazingly. Maybe you can get rid of your fat clothes asap, so that its not easy to quitely slip up a dress size. Thats a mistake I made in regaining, I think.

Thank you my lovely! Interview went quite well I think but the job is not for me, not by a long shot. The search continues!

I think maintenance is going to be super tough for me. I have this niggling thought that I'm slim now so I can eat like a naturally slim person but I can't! That's where I've slipped up before and I'll just pile my weight back on. So I really need to concentrate on not slipping into old habits!

Yes, wardrobe clear out is planned over the next few weeks, can't wait!

Have some lovely before and after underwear pics a few pages back, or in a thread started by me called "2 Stone Down". X

Ok where are these bars from I was told ment to have the LT shakes... The chicken on George foreman sounds lush, ill be doing that with mine! We are allowed a breast aren't we? Trouble is I don't eat fish so I'm going to turn into a chicken after all of it il have to eat haha
How many potatoes u having? Yeh I have the booklet just don't get much from it ... Think I need to sit down and write out what I need etc!!! Have u really lost????? That's amazing so pleased!
Hope I loose , I pray anyway

The bars are LT bars, from the pharmacist! There are maintenance bars, 2 types of maintenance shakes, and a maintenance soup.

Yep, a whole chicken breast! So yum! I cooked 4 at one time so that I could just chop them up when I needed them. I just had 3 new potatoes last night. I'm not a big potato fan but they were nice mixed in with the salad. The book recommends more potatoes than that but it seemed like a huge amount to me!

I remember for my first refeed I was so excited, I sat down with the book and made a shopping list for all the stuff I'd need! The first 3 days are fine, it's when you get to Day 4 that the book gets a bit vague and I was worried I was doing it all wrong. Tonight I'm having PASTA! Shock horror. I'll be 2 stone up in the morning, just wait for it ;)

Ah sadly maintenance is very tough and as difficult as dieting! I've maintained 9 stone 1 or 2 for a couple of months now - but it's constant vigilance and writing stuff down etc and then reining it in when you've eaten too much.

Perfectly doable of course but tricky!

Just be very careful squish and you'll be fine. Have a read through of my diary if you like - we are quite similar in terms of where we started ( me on CD ) and where we've ended up

Back