Mission Possible

Yes i know how you feel! I still have issues with food that i am really struggling to deal with and i actually think dieting makes the issues even worse sometimes!!!

Im not even going to start on the problems im having on my attempt to get back to goal, dont know wats happened to my mojo, boo hoo. Tis hard work, damn it, wish i was born skinny!!!! Hehe!!

I hear ya. Damn those women with high metabolisms!! I'm so jealous, i'd love to eat what i want and never gain weight!

You're right though, think dieting makes me think more about food, and work towards treats etc. I thought I had it all sussed before Xmas (maybe I did) and then I just lost the run of myself completely! I'm no where near my starting weight, thank God but if I kept this up, I'd be back there in no time at all. I shudder at the thought of it!

Ah we'll get there Goose, eventually! Problem is that when I get there, I have to STAY there, and that's the hard part!

Wow, this is odd. Squishy is going back on VLCD and RawrGirl is attempting to just count calories. Hope that decision doesn't backfire in RawrGirl's face. At least she is keeping the scale around for another week. If she gains, she will go back to dieting (low-carb). She must admit, eating carbs and just keeping an eye on calories doesn't feel like a diet and rather scary. She keeps thinking the weight will just pile on overnight.

Wow, this is odd. Squishy is going back on VLCD and RawrGirl is attempting to just count calories. Hope that decision doesn't backfire in RawrGirl's face. At least she is keeping the scale around for another week. If she gains, she will go back to dieting (low-carb). She must admit, eating carbs and just keeping an eye on calories doesn't feel like a diet and rather scary. She keeps thinking the weight will just pile on overnight.

There's always that fear that you'll wake up one morning, back to 170-something but realistically, it won't happen! Not overnight anyway! You may have a slight gain but nothing that won't be gone by the next week. Just your body adjusting.

Yeah, strangely enough I'm looking forward to starting back and getting some control back. I'm feeling powerless at the moment and just want to get back into the mindset I had in December. This year I want to look forward to bikini shopping, not dread it!

Great to have you back. X

Drum roll please...! Day 1 of "New You" VLCD.

Breakfast was a Maple and Almond bar. Saved it for a shopping trip with my mum and had it with a cup of tea in a nice cafe. It was surprisingly tasty and I know I'll be glad to actually chew on something as I really missed that with Lipotrim.

Lunch was a banana shake and again, surprisingly ok. I didn't have to hold my nose to knock it back anyway! I also had a chocolate truffa bar as you are allowed 3-4 servings of the VLCD packs per day and I thought that having 4 today might help ease me in. And yes, I know it's called "chocolate" but believe me, it's a far cry from the real thing so I am definitely not breaking Lent!

Dinner will be a mug of mushroom soup so looking forward to that, even just to warm me up.

Day 1 almost done. Yippee.

well done sqishy!! I am back on the lipotrim from Monday, have lost all control but my head has been all over the place and self loathing, so thought i need a break, get my head straight, learn to not hate myself, deal with the stress and come back fresh Monday, I can manage 5 - 6 days and then I crack!! last try Monday, am feeling more positive and not in a deep dark hole where I have truly felt. Feel like weight has overtaken my life!! Imintrigued how you get on with your VLCD as I have managed to get 4 weeks supply of LT (hehe dont ask how!!) so if I need to be on it longer may have to give your stuff a whirl!

keep us posted x

well done sqishy!! I am back on the lipotrim from Monday, have lost all control but my head has been all over the place and self loathing, so thought i need a break, get my head straight, learn to not hate myself, deal with the stress and come back fresh Monday, I can manage 5 - 6 days and then I crack!! last try Monday, am feeling more positive and not in a deep dark hole where I have truly felt. Feel like weight has overtaken my life!! Imintrigued how you get on with your VLCD as I have managed to get 4 weeks supply of LT (hehe dont ask how!!) so if I need to be on it longer may have to give your stuff a whirl!

keep us posted x

Oh Goose, I love that you're some Lipotrim black-marketeer!! I decided to order this New You stuff instead because it's much cheaper, and also arrives to my door without me having to crawl back to the pharmacy and tie myself up in knots telling lies!! So far, the flavours are much better. I know the whole point if LT is to be bland but I honestly wretched every time I had to drink a shake. Probably because I'd done it years ago!

Enjoy your last few days off and good luck for Monday. When you feel like caving, tell me and I'll give you some words of encouragement or a kick up the arse as required!!

Do you have a diary my dear? X

Hehehe! U did make me giggle, i know the feeling about having to crawl back to the pharmacy!! Too embarrassing for me so didnt go back to them.

Have a family wedding this weekend and dinner invites from today, hate going as i feel horrible and fat! Trying not to hate myself, we are awfully hard on ourselves. And no diary cos i think everyone will just get fed up of my constant failings! So maybe one wen i get to target. Hope you've had a good day so far x

Well good news for you Goose, from Monday we can be diet buddies!

Long story short, I've decided to start my VLCD again on Monday. Two reasons really. I have two hockey matches back to back tomorrow and there is no way I would survive them without food. I'm not in Ketosis yet. Also, I want to start on a Monday so it ties in with my weigh in day.

Anyway, sounds like a cop out I'm sure but I'm happy. Feel like I need a few more days to get my diet head on. Haven't been feeling "into" it these past few days.

Day one, check. Phew. Thought I'd never be able to type that. Hungry but filling up on liquids.

Just had day one today as well! Woop!

RawrGirl is wondering if she should go back into Ketosis/VLCD. She is just maintaining lately...eating too much on weekends and not working out anymore. *sigh* Where did her motivation go???

Good job with the VLCD. RawrGirl has a baby shower this weekend and possibly a get together with friends, and possibly a pizza night with teenage son and his gf. So if she does, it will have to be next Monday. Grrr. Hate that swimsuit season is approaching...could really use a break from dieting and just maintain for awhile.

Rawgirl, wen i got to target, i wanted to lose 'just 2 more pounds', and in that vain i went if the rails and piled on 2 stone. I do wish id try to maintain there for a while rather than try lose more. You can always maintain for awhile then come back
And re evaluate how much and and if u want to loae

Goose is right RawrGirl, if you are at target and happy, keep maintaining! If you want to lose a bit more (always tempting!) the go for it.

I know my ultimate target is 9st 5lb because this will be a 3 stone loss. The temptation is definitely there to get to the "8's" though!

Day 2 going well. Cleaned our windows inside an out this morning so managed to delay my first "meal" until lunchtime. I'll have another at 5ish, and then my third, a yummy bar, as a treat when little lady is in bed.

Just waiting on my mum to call over so we can go walking!

Oh and I have kickboxing tonight for the first time in months. Can't wait! I think I'll end up burning more calories than I've eaten today!

Dentist tomorrow morning for annual check up. Hope my Ketosis breath isn't too bad. Don't think I'm in Ketosis yet anyway.

Can't wait to step on the scales Monday morning. Would love to be back in the nines but that would mean losing 7.3lb this week, hmmmm...!

RawrGirl is content/happy with her weight if winter were just approaching. But this bod isn't going in a scanty swimsuit, lol.

Ha ha, yep. I know exactly what you mean!

I will NEVER have a bikini body!! No matter how skinny i get i always have a little lower belly pooch. I HATE it!!

Day 3. Shake one being consumed. Weighed in at 10st2lbs.

1st 9lbs to get back to goal. I wonder how long it'll take....

Hope ure day is going well squishy

Well done you guys- you will get there in no time. Admire your dedication!

Goose- have you ever tried one of those ab belt thing-ys? I got one from Amazon before Christmas and I feel like it helps zap the pooch without killing your back doing bazillions of crunches.

I will NEVER have a bikini body!! No matter how skinny i get i always have a little lower belly pooch. I HATE it!!

Day 3. Shake one being consumed. Weighed in at 10st2lbs.

1st 9lbs to get back to goal. I wonder how long it'll take....

Hope ure day is going well squishy

Goose, RawrGirl can't wear a bikini either...until she can get surgery done on post-pregnancy pooch (folds and folds of wrinkly, excess skin :cry:). That's why she picked this swimsuit...sexy yet still covers. Of course there will be a belly bulge, but she's hoping that in this suit no one will be looking there, lol. :p

V3620BKK.jpgV3620BKK (1).jpg

So RawrGirl's goal at this point is to get her hips and waist not squishy enough to wear something like this. And maybe just maybe there will come a day when her thighs don't touch. *sigh*

Back