Mission Possible

Awww thankyou for both the hugs and words of wisdom!

One day at a time :) and don't let one bad day become a bad week! Thanks hun... Now must prepare for tomrrows workshop.

Bah humbug

Awww thankyou for both the hugs and words of wisdom!

One day at a time :) and don't let one bad day become a bad week! Thanks hun... Now must prepare for tomrrows workshop.

Bah humbug

Best of luck! X

See how the week goes, one day at a time. Cheesy I know! Mmm, cheese....!!

Lol, only dieters have food ADD.

So how did the weigh-in go? Don't keep us in suspense!

Lol, only dieters have food ADD.

So how did the weigh-in go? Don't keep us in suspense!

Drum roll please....!!

Down 5.8lb, wooohoooo! Delighted with that considering my cheat meal on Saturday.

That means I've only 10.4lb to target. Fingers crossed it will only take a few more weeks.

I agree with rawrgirl! You are amazing for sticking to it and well done on such a fab loss :)

I am well and truly not in the right frame of mind for TFR right now. Cant even bring myself to do refeed so will be healthy eating and gym
For a while and may come back to it in a month or so. Will see. Have about 8 weeks supply left!

Congrats and keep up the good work

I agree with rawrgirl! You are amazing for sticking to it and well done on such a fab loss :)

I am well and truly not in the right frame of mind for TFR right now. Cant even bring myself to do refeed so will be healthy eating and gym
For a while and may come back to it in a month or so. Will see. Have about 8 weeks supply left!

Congrats and keep up the good work

Thanks goose! Now questioning whether I'm even in the right frame of mind either...!!

So weighed in on Monday ad was delighted. So delighted that I had dinner on Monday night. Healthy dinner but food all the same. Little lady has a chest infection and has been hard work (not her fault, bless her) so this morning, after trying to soothe her and keep her happy (it didn't work) the last thing I could face was a day without food. Pathetic but unfortunately true. Tomorrow night I have a hockey match so I will eat "normally" tomorrow and get back to TFR on Thursday morning. That gives me 9 days before my night out, and then I can continue again after that.

I'm disappointed in myself but I just think I've lost my mojo. I looked back at my before and after 2 stone loss pics though, and that has made me realise that although I may feel like one, I'm not a hideous fat lump like I used to to. No, I'm no goddess but I look a darn sight better than I used to. It's just a shame I don't feel it. Yet!

Over and out. X

Play dress up in your closet. That always helps RawrGirl see it when she starts feeling like a blob.

Actually I just found my old honeymoon bikinis in the attic yesterday. Tried them on last night and they were TOO BIG! I would have pranced around in them all day if it wasn't so cold here...!

How you doing squishy?

Good question Goose! Lets just say, I'm starting back today after a week off the rails. Yet again. Will update later! X

How u doing Squishy??

I thought losing weight was the hard part but I'm fast learning that keeping it off is the real challenge!!

Hello my lovely!

Yes, maintaining is a b!tch isn't it? Although I need to get back there before I can complain about it! How are you doing?

I've had numerous false starts with my VLCD. I had a few job interviews (finally!) this week, plus a night out planned on Sat so decided to wait until that's all out of the way and start on Monday morning. Have about a stone to lose to get to target. Definitely achievable if I cop myself on. Just lost my diet mojo I think. Well, will power really. Ho hum.

Hope you're doing well hun.... I have news!!! I'm pregnant! Woop woop!

Hope you're doing well hun.... I have news!!! I'm pregnant! Woop woop!

WOOHOOOOOO Goose! That is fantastic news! Exciting times ahead. When are you due? X

Wohooo but feeling all fat and blobby already!!!! I was just starting 12 week to goal challenge and considering 2 weeks of lipotrim as kickstart! And lo and behold.... I found out im pregnant! Had to go a & e cos of stomuch pains but all confirmed now. Due most likely november. Slightly crapping myself

Back