Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Thanks sweetie! Work trousers already less of a struggle to squeeeeeeze into. Yay!

Ohhhh sounds good but not sure of I could do that haha!

But I do love beyonce :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah she's bootylicious alright!!
Yeah, it's flippin hard even for 3 days but it really kicks the ketosis off I reckon. x

I can imagine it does!!! But I just couldn't do it, well done to you for doin it for 3 days!!

I'm soooo not looking forward to gettin into ketosis. Pffft!! Xxx

Does it just completely wash your system out!!! Think I've been spoilt now after S&S lol x

Does it just completely wash your system out!!! Think I've been spoilt now after S&S lol x

It seems to hun, it spring-cleans the system so to speak!
And while it takes a heck of a lot of will power to just get through the three days, you feel quite cleansed and energetic afterward.
I drank plenty of water all the time too not to get dehydrated and to get me back in the habit for S&S.
Hope your day's started great babe and you're getting the fab sun we're having across the pond! x

I thought I had will power but wow u seriously have lol xxx

WOW.... dont think i could stick to it lol.... I'm traumatised by lipotrim for 'drink only' diets lol.... X

I thought I had will power but wow u seriously have lol xxx

Oh I don't know about that Stef, looks like you've got a LOT more than me considering how
long it took me to snap out of it and get back on course.

WOW.... dont think i could stick to it lol.... I'm traumatised by lipotrim for 'drink only' diets lol.... X

Yeah...what were we like?! Hardcore us!
Though it did give you a massive start on your journey towards goal and you can enjoy S&S even more
when comparing the two plans considering the variety and tastiness!

Hmm yes it's really hard but if you need a very quick loss for an occasion and are in a panic (like I am slightly about my mate's wedding on 2nd June!)
it certainly gets results! x

Yeah...what were we like?! Hardcore us!
Though it did give you a massive start on your journey towards goal and you can enjoy S&S even more
when comparing the two plans considering the variety and tastiness!

Hmm yes it's really hard but if you need a very quick loss for an occasion and are in a panic (like I am slightly about my mate's wedding on 2nd June!)
it certainly gets results! x

Sometimes 'Emergency' motivation is needed lol....

I would never take back my time on lipotrim.... I honestly think it saved my life..... *Drama queen* But i honestly believe that!!!!

Sometimes 'Emergency' motivation is needed lol....

I would never take back my time on lipotrim.... I honestly think it saved my life..... *Drama queen* But i honestly believe that!!!!

I believe you're totally right to believe that, no drama about it, just realism hun x
And I'd say your looming thirtieth birthday was just the motivation you needed back then!
You've reclaimed your life and your health and I'm unbelievably proud of you :hug99: x

I believe you're totally right to believe that, no drama about it, just realism hun x
And I'd say your looming thirtieth birthday was just the motivation you needed back then!
You've reclaimed your life and your health and I'm unbelievably proud of you :hug99: x

Awwwwww thanks chick xxx

Wow, another heavenly morning here in Dublin! Hope it stays like this for the weekend, lawn baaaadly needs cutting!

Just finished my vanilla crispy cereal....yumser!

Going to place next order now, yay. The lovely Rob just emailed me a coupon for discount on delivery to Ireland!
Now that's customer service for you!

Hope everyone's started the day well x

Good news on the weather and coupon!! Hope u have a lovely day xxx

Good news on the weather and coupon!! Hope u have a lovely day xxx

And you too Stef! Hope you're thundering towards that 11st marker for your son's party! xx

Finally got on the laptop to read your diary properly chick...well done! You're doing really well! You're a Dublin girl? I'm visiting Dublin at the beginning of September! You'll have to recommend some good places & bars to visit! (I intend to have lost 3 stone by the time I go and will give myself a well deserved break!) xox

Back