Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Where do u get the chromium supplements Shiv?

Cheers

Cheers Dee. How u doing? U r looking fabulous!

Awwww thanks chick!!!! I'm good I'm paleo-ing now!!! I love it!!! Fits with CrossFit really well!!!! Lost my way over Xmas but back at it now!!!! My diary is in my signature if u wanna drop by!!! I'm a bit of a CrossFit/paleo bore though lol..... How u getting on chick??? X

Shivie..we didn't get a proper honeymoon :( we had to cancel that as the consultant said I was too poorly to fly :( :(
So we are waiting until I've got the all clear then were having a very belated honeymoon :)

Hence me starting back on the S&S again to get into a shape other than round for our holiday ;) lol x x x

Shivie..we didn't get a proper honeymoon :( we had to cancel that as the consultant said I was too poorly to fly :( :(
So we are waiting until I've got the all clear then were having a very belated honeymoon :)

Hence me starting back on the S&S again to get into a shape other than round for our holiday ;) lol x x x

Aww darlin' am so sorry, but it'll be even better when you're in the full of your health and can actually enjoy it xx

47lbs is nothing to you hun! Only four lots of 10lbs and then an itsy bitsy half stone.
And, as you always say, it's a marathon not a sprint so you can work up to it at your own pace.
Hope Mr.Fisher (is that right?) and your adorable little 'un are well x

Where do u get the chromium supplements Shiv?

Cheers

You'd swear I was an advocate for Holland & Barrett I rave about these so much!! Only for Deezer & Truleame I'd not have heard
of them of course!

Hi hunni, how is it going?

When is weigh day chick?
Hope u had a good weekend lovely.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hunni, how is it going?

When is weigh day chick?
Hope u had a good weekend lovely.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya V xx Hope you're doing well and getting back into the swing of things!
I'm doing fine. Hadn't a second to log on the last two days as we were so busy in work.
Day 11 today ahhhhh! Can't believe how fast it's going!
I've not weighed at all yet but have decided to have a quick glance on Sunday
and weigh fortnightly then.
My uniform is fitting very nicely after 10 days so that's good enough for me for now!
How are you getting on sweetie? x

Hey lovely! How's it goin? X

Great, great! Day 11 now and am feeling fine apart from being frrrrrrreeeeeeezzzzzzing cold! :bundledup:
Have two scarves on the go...wearing one while the other heats up on the radiator
ready for its turn!
How are you doing today? Still a bit sore?! x

Brr it is freezing, my little temp gagdget went to -8 last night. brrrr

Sounds like your in the swing :)) x x

Brr it is freezing, my little temp gagdget went to -8 last night. brrrr

Sounds like your in the swing :)) x x

I certainly am hun! How are you feeling these days? Are you healing up well? I hope so x

Yeah slowly getting there, had a reaction to the dressings so skin grafts been a bit slow to heal! Otherwise am chuffed with em :)

Following healing diet... Get similar to dukan... Thinkin about found a mini fat blast ... Laying on my butt all day! LOL

Xx

Ooh ouch, sounds painful hun but glad you're loving the "girls" again!! Bet you can't wait to shop
'til you drop for your fab new figure! Are you keeping a diary at the moment on here?

Yes its in the members section.. mainly moaning ha LOL

Yes my friends all got me clothes for Xmas... Then I did online sale shop LOL ha ... Can't wait for proper shopping!!

Great, great! Day 11 now and am feeling fine apart from being frrrrrrreeeeeeezzzzzzing cold! :bundledup:
Have two scarves on the go...wearing one while the other heats up on the radiator
ready for its turn!
How are you doing today? Still a bit sore?! x

I'm not too bad today lol....

I have a sore butt!!! : /

Will see what they have in store for me tonight!!!

X

I'm not too bad today lol....

I have a sore butt!!! : /

Will see what they have in store for me tonight!!!

X

The girl can't get enough!! x You're coming along in leaps and bounds (literally!)

here to follow!! xxx

Thanks sweetie! Hop on, there's plenty of room on this wagon! Especially as we are all shrinking so rapidly!! x

Back