Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Ooh yeah I rember that room from the photos on your own diary!
Wow you could really make those cool canvas photos pop with a dramatic matt charcoal or something!

Or I was checking out some cool paintable textured wallpaper on the Graham & Brown website and there's one
that looks like brickwork...that'd be dead cool as it would look like a bare wall that was painted!

I'm seriously considering getting some for my bathrooms (there's flippin' four of them so to tile would cost loads!)
and just painting over it for a bare wall effect! There are loads of different textures, even damask! Loving them!

Whatever you decide it will look amazing I'm sure partner! x

Ooh yeah I rember that room from the photos on your own diary!
Wow you could really make those cool canvas photos pop with a dramatic matt charcoal or something!

Or I was checking out some cool paintable textured wallpaper on the Graham & Brown website and there's one
that looks like brickwork...that'd be dead cool as it would look like a bare wall that was painted!

I'm seriously considering getting some for my bathrooms (there's flippin' four of them so to tile would cost loads!)
and just painting over it for a bare wall effect! There are loads of different textures, even damask! Loving them!

Whatever you decide it will look amazing I'm sure partner! x

ooooo im loving the idea of textured paint!!!!! i blooming love damask! lol!! literally my fav print for decorating!!! that sounds like such a good idea for your bathrooms......FOUR!? do you live in a mansion!? lol xxxx

ooooo im loving the idea of textured paint!!!!! i blooming love damask! lol!! literally my fav print for decorating!!! that sounds like such a good idea for your bathrooms......FOUR!? do you live in a mansion!? lol xxxx

Hee, hee, naahh! It's a three storey house though so there's plenty of room! There's a downstairs loo, a main bathroom & two en-suites.

You get more bang for your buck in a country town compared with in the city so I'm so grateful for how lucky I am space-wise!

Bought just at the right time when the banks were still lending generously here and the property prices had started to plummet.
There's NO WAY I would get a mortgage in the current state of our poxy economy!

Here's the link to that paintable wallpaper...there's only a few that are nice, the rest are a bit old-fashioned!
They have international distributors too, nice one!

Paintable Wallpaper | Paint Over Wallpaper | Graham & Brown

Happy Friday girlies!! OMG did I just spend a small fortune on house stuff online!! Really need to rein myself in
or the cupboards will be bare while my bedroom looks like a princess's boudoir!!!!!
I'm considering going ahead with a packs only approach to the S&S diet from Monday,
mostly as I've just blown my entire month's budget and then some on plush duvet cover, throw, shams & velvet curtains!
What am I flippin' like eh?! Wonder if there's such thing as a Spendthrifts Anonymous support group, ahhhhhhhh!

Oooo it sounds lush hun. I love decorating but live at the other halfs so no decorating booo LOL

Omg I need to be good too. I'm such a clothes a holic!!!

Enjoy it will all look lovely Xx

Hey lovely lady!!! How you getting on??? X

Hiya chick! Grand thanks muchly! Soon be hitting the 40 day milestone yippee!
Have gotten into the good habit of making my work lunch the night before so
hopefully that'll continue in the future when I'm finished S&S.
Must catch up on your diary right now, am always busy in work Mon & Tues so
don't really get time to catch up properly with you gorgeous shrinking girlies until midweek!
Hope you're well hun & I'm sure there've been plenty of PB's at Crossfit for you since! xxx

Ahhh it's day 40 tomorrow, can I really have lasted this long?!!
Forgot to bring my salad lunch out of the fridge this morning so am stuck with
a back up spicy spagetti for work lunch. Am sooooo over that flavour to be honest!
Had a lemon bar for brekkie at about 5.30am when the cat rudely woke me, the ruffian!

Hope all you S&Sers are doing ok. Sun is shining away in Dublin so am in a good mood! x

Day 40!

Wow. Well done chick. Not long now!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 40!

Wow. Well done chick. Not long now!
Xx

Thanks sweetie! The size 14 work trousers could almost be described as ROOMY now so those
12's are beckoning! Third fortnightly weigh-in coming up on Monday morning....oooh the suspense!
Hoping I'll see a nice even 160lbs but it's all about how the clothes are fitting really.
Hope your hormones settle down and the chocolate cravings ease hun xx

Day 40!!! WOW hun you are doing amazingly well......

X

Yep day 40 dawns tomorrow! Imagine! That "Ground-hog Day" of a day 1 over and over is finally in the past!
It's going to take me longer than the ten weeks, am sure of that, but I plan on keeping going (with a break for
the christening in March - no date set yet!) until I see that lovely 136 on the scales again.
Then if I don't re-feed properly this time (never have - that's my downfall) you have my express permission
to cyber-batter me!!!! GOTTA do it right this time, am sick of being my own worst food-enemy! xx

Woop woop your doing grand hun :)

Mmm refeed has been trial and error for me. I know carbs aren't my friend much as I love them... Long term I can't maintain and have all the carbs I like! (Unless training at competition level)

You will soon see that magic number

Xxx

Woop woop your doing grand hun :)

Mmm refeed has been trial and error for me. I know carbs aren't my friend much as I love them... Long term I can't maintain and have all the carbs I like! (Unless training at competition level)

You will soon see that magic number

Xxx

Thanks babe! Hope today goes as well as can be expected for you all. It's so hard to lose someone close to you. xx

Hi lovelies! Well day 40 has dawned, yay! I don't know why but reaching 40 days seems like half the battle is over.
If I see 160 on the scales this Monday's weigh-in that'll be 24lbs gone which is exactly half-way.
Wish me luck!!!
Hope everyone's Friday is going great so far.
I think it's time for a Coke Zero break now, back sooooooooon..............x

Good luck Hun. Have a good weekend. Xx

im not wishing you good luck because i dont think you need it ;) (but good luck....i'll feel mean if i dont haha) have a great weekend!!!! xxxx

Have a good weekend hun Xx

Thanks all xx Well another 5lbs gone yayyyy! Hope everyone's doing well today xx

Back