Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Oh and, of note, I am officially (squished) back into my size 12 work trousers already!!
Put the 14's on this morning and they were just too loose. Needless to say, I am well chuffed!!
If there was a size 13 that's what I'd be...why doesn't someone come up with the genius idea of in-between clothes
sizes like they have half-sizes in shoes?!! Oh wait a minute...I just did!! *Rushes to patents pending office*

LOL

I remeber once there was a range that did odd sizes... Genius!! LOL

Your doing fantastic Xx

Whoo whoo for day 46! Did my toning class last night so hopefully that burned a few cals.

Gosh serious drama in work the other day when the new recruit called in "sick" after only 4 days of
being here and on his trial period too!
Then he casually turned up over an hour late the next day even though
the boss had already emailed him and said she wasn't going to offer the position to someone she
couldn't depend on on a Monday morning!
So when we enlightened him, he went mental, shouting the place down and telling the boss she was disgusting
and had wasted his time and that he was very disappointed in her!!!! The cheek!!!
One of these newly qualified think-they-know-it-all types who think the world owes them a living!
Dude....lesson no.1 for the future....think again before going out on the razz every Sunday night (the smell of drink off him the previous Monday was rank!)!

Whoo whoo for day 46! Did my toning class last night so hopefully that burned a few cals.

Gosh serious drama in work the other day when the new recruit called in "sick" after only 4 days of
being here and on his trial period too!
Then he casually turned up over an hour late the next day even though
the boss had already emailed him and said she wasn't going to offer the position to someone she
couldn't depend on on a Monday morning!
So when we enlightened him, he went mental, shouting the place down and telling the boss she was disgusting
and had wasted his time and that he was very disappointed in her!!!! The cheek!!!
One of these newly qualified think-they-know-it-all types who think the world owes them a living!
Dude....lesson no.1 for the future....think again before going out on the razz every Sunday night (the smell of drink off him the previous Monday was rank!)!

ooo well done on the class!!!

oooooo LOVING the office goss!!!! how cheeky of him!!! haha!!! when you first start a job whether your on a trial period or not you do everything bar licking the bosses a*se to give a good impression dont you!!! geeze what an idiot!!!

xxxx

Well done on weight loss babes. It's awesome. You're excelling.
And what a T*t about dude from work!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Alleluia it's day 50 today! Slightly chuffed with that!!! x

Woohoo it's Friday again! Can't motivate myself to do anything in work, ahhhhhh!!
Meeting my mate for "lunch" which in my case will just be coffee (good girl me!) so
we'll have a good ol' catch up. Need to pick her brains about applying for a break from
my mortgage. Not that there's any chance I'll get one as there're thousands in worse
financial situations, but I really need to get a house alarm (seeing as 3 members of my family
have now been broken into) and they cost about €600 or more and I need to finish off my
kitchen and tile the bathrooms (I haven't been able to use the showers, just the bath as I've no wall tiles!)
And I really need physio on my leg (full of metal since 2009 accident) which I just can't afford and it's
really getting me down being in pain /stiff as a board most days :(
Anyway, rant over! Hope she has some good tips as she & hubby took a year off their mortgage & it
helped a lot.

Hope y'all are having a fab day diet-wise and otherwise! xxxx

How did you get on chick.... Hope you get sorted.... its the worst when stuff like that needs doing isnt it!!!

X

I'm back on Slim and save!!! Need this weight OFF!!!!

: ) X

Cool!! Welcome back to our fold hun!! You'll get it flying off in no time! xxx

Day 59 in the S&S house!! And the christening date has been set for 6th April so I have more time than I thought
I'd have to get this flab off!!!! Well just over 4 weeks so will have to set my mind to try and lose 2-3lbs a week
and aim to at least be in the 140's by then. I'm more than halfway to goal as from now so another 10lbs off by
then would be MOST AWESOME!! Gonna give it my best shot anyway. There's a Mother's Day dinner coming up
on Sunday so that'll be a test but if I can resist the sweet stuff (that'll be the main temptation) then I'll be grand!

Hope everyone's having a good day xx

You're doing brill babes..... You're gonna look (and feel) fab!!!

X

Aw thanks so much babe, you're such a support to me xx Fingers and toes crossed for a good
loss this fortnight (though I might decide to weigh weekly now to spur myself on!)

I need to get out of the serial weighing!! Lol... As know next weeks losses wont be as great!! Lol...

X

Back